Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re not telling me that she couldn’t have just done some research and got herself one. Or asked one of her ‘cleaning mates’ offline which one to get. I expect this sort of behaviour from the likes of Dazzlin, Pledge and Lynsey QoC, but for some reason I feel let down by Jo 🙁
She has asked about products before, think it was a hand held hoover but no one sent her one. So its not a new thing but I'm sure she is hoping shark see her and send one. She would need to actually clean in order for them to benefit from sending her one!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has asked about products before, think it was a hand held hoover but no one sent her one. So its not a new thing but I'm sure she is hoping shark see her and send one. She would need to actually clean in order for them to benefit from sending her one!
Well, I stand corrected. According to her stories today she’s gone ahead and bought one. Good for her if she’s actually done that. She’s got more integrity than the rest of them. Let’s see how she rates it. I’ve got a Vax and I love it.

Reactions: 5
Jottie and Hottie 😩😩, honestly have people got :poop: in their eyes, or have I just been in lockdown for too long 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I am not ok with this 🤣 he is not even good looking and her pride of him cross's a weird line for me!!
I think it’s because Kerry has been a hardcore drug user for most of his life and in the last couple of years has been in and out of hospital with severe health problems as a result. I think at one point there was a possibility that he might not pull through. I think she’s just trying to keep him on a straight path which probably explains why she was irritated by her mum moving to North England

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think it’s because Kerry has been a hardcore drug user for most of his life and in the last couple of years has been in and out of hospital with severe health problems as a result. I think at one point there was a possibility that he might not pull through. I think she’s just trying to keep him on a straight path which probably explains why she was irritated by her mum moving to North England
Does this perhaps explain why her brother had broken both ankles (was it ankles or bones in his feet?) a few years back? Was it perhaps drug induced?
If he has demons I hope he is alright, that must be a worry for the whole family

Reactions: 4
Not going to lie he looks a druggy. I've always thought that. So you must know them personally then?? Or are these just assumptions?

I don’t like this sort of business. I thought Jo was better than this. Clearly a beg so that a brand sends her a free steam cleaner. She’ll probably end up with several now. Not cool 😡
What annoys me is that I guarantee most people will not have recommended the shark one. I have never heard of it and I follow a lot of cleaning accounts and have never seen it used. I’ve only ever seen the polti which is higher price end and beldray which is the lower price end. Next thing she’s been gifted a shark one which supposedly 70+% had recommended? Highly doubt it!

What annoys me is that I guarantee most people will not have recommended the shark one. I have never heard of it and I follow a lot of cleaning accounts and have never seen it used. I’ve only ever seen the polti which is higher price end and beldray which is the lower price end. Next thing she’s been gifted a shark one which supposedly 70+% had recommended? Highly doubt it!
I may have got this wrong regarding being gifted. Perhaps she did buy it. I’ve slept since the story 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2

I may have got this wrong regarding being gifted. Perhaps she did buy it. I’ve slept since the story 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve never heard of the Shark one either 🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t know who was recommending it.

Reactions: 1
Does this perhaps explain why her brother had broken both ankles (was it ankles or bones in his feet?) a few years back? Was it perhaps drug induced?
If he has demons I hope he is alright, that must be a worry for the whole family
Not sure if this relates to the above but He was attacked by a school friend of his. Kerry was hiding a rival drug dealer in his flat and was attacked by the school friend.
the school friend is serving time for another battery charge also drug gang related.
the attack on Kerry was horrific so I can understand why Jo is trying to keep him on a straight path

Not sure if this relates to the above but He was attacked by a school friend of his. Kerry was hiding a rival drug dealer in his flat and was attacked by the school friend.
the school friend is serving time for another battery charge also drug gang related.
the attack on Kerry was horrific so I can understand why Jo is trying to keep him on a straight path
Anyone who’s involved with drugs particularly any kind of dealing, deserves to have their bones broken imo. I wouldn’t have him around my daughter whether he’s my brother or not, until he’s been completely clean for five years. That’s just my thoughts I’m sure it’s not everyone’s.

Anyone who’s involved with drugs particularly any kind of dealing, deserves to have their bones broken imo. I wouldn’t have him around my daughter whether he’s my brother or not, until he’s been completely clean for five years. That’s just my thoughts I’m sure it’s not everyone’s.
Yes I held off commenting to be honest as its kind of, off putting, I'm not sure this has done either of them any favours! That's quite a big thing to share, I personally believe it was better to let us think they had a weird relationship!! Jottie has a MA degree in Social care I believe (can't rem) so she will naturally want to help people.
I still would like to know how @hola_yola knows this? Are you from the same area?

Yes I held off commenting to be honest as its kind of, off putting, I'm not sure this has done either of them any favours! That's quite a big thing to share, I personally believe it was better to let us think they had a weird relationship!! Jottie has a MA degree in Social care I believe (can't rem) so she will naturally want to help people.
I still would like to know how @hola_yola knows this? Are you from the same area?
Might be harsh what I have said but I work in a job where I see the damage that drugs do to people and I have a real hatred especially of people who deal to younger people. Drugs cause so many problems in society and are the root cause behind so much theft/robbery/burglary etc. If her brother got his ankles broken he’s up to no good. Seren has enough challenges without having drug issues around her.

Reactions: 3
Her family are such a scruffy lot, the dad today 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Omg have a wash you lot and stop looking like a load of homeless people when you do have homes. Apple doesn’t fall far from its tree, like father, like daughter, like granddaughter, right bunch of scruffs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.