Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you've no actual evidence of her having said she's got tourettes, or that she smokes weed.......
No its my own observation as stated previously 🤷‍♀️

She deffo had something I thought she had mentioned it before, she screws her face up etc and you can see she can’t really control it
I'm glad somebody else has noticed and I'm not crazy lol

Reactions: 2
No its my own observation as stated previously 🤷‍♀️

I'm glad somebody else has noticed and I'm not crazy lol
But you said originally that people seem to forget the FACT that Jo has tourettes and low confidence but now its just an observation and not a a fact. OK well I do know what you mean at the end of a video its like she can't control her excitement, I've seen that but I don't know anything about tourettes to comment further.

Reactions: 7
But you said originally that people seem to forget the FACT that Jo has tourettes and low confidence but now its just an observation and not a a fact. OK well I do know what you mean at the end of a video its like she can't control her excitement, I've seen that but I don't know anything about tourettes to comment further.
Yeah no she does, and I don’t mean it in a horrible way
Thank you, me too I really like Jo
Yes as it's not a large thread I stated Id mentioned previously the fact that Jo actually has tourettes she may have mentioned it herself but Iv forgotten. another poster recalls something of Her talking about it.
I don't think it really matters it's personal opinion, my is opinion she does have involuntary tics!! 🤷‍♀️

I have tourettes and it's incredibly hard to refrain from tics so her scrunched up face at the end of sentences *could* be that but she seems like she's quite excitable so maybe she's just genuinely excited 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jo has more time for her followers than a lot of big accounts do and is more down to earth than a lot as well but some of the posts are a bit "here we go again 🙄"

I have tourettes and it's incredibly hard to refrain from tics so her scrunched up face at the end of sentences *could* be that but she seems like she's quite excitable so maybe she's just genuinely excited 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jo has more time for her followers than a lot of big accounts do and is more down to earth than a lot as well but some of the posts are a bit "here we go again 🙄"
I had a very good friend in school showed the same signs as Jo and definitely had tourettes I mentioned it because people were commenting on how disorganised she is with seren and home schooling etc I imagine if she suffers from tourettes it can be quite exhausting I don't mean any mallace with my comments I genuinely think she's fab!! ☺

Reactions: 4
If she’s going to show her daughter all over her stories why doesn’t she brush her hair? She’s always so scruffy looking. Why doesn’t she tie her hair up in a ponytail would look so much better. As I’ve said before considering she calls herself a cleaning account she presents herself, her kid, her dog and her house as v scruffy imo.

Travelling to pound stretcher...would she be able to say it’s because of work? I’m not sure about welsh guidelines but if z-listers have been allowed to go to Dubai for “work” I’m sure jo could claim the trip to poundstretcher is essential is it’s only 15 miles because it’s her source of income?

Reactions: 4
No sign of any stories lately, did she say she was planning on taking a break?

Reactions: 1
I just think that now would be a fantastic time to use this platform to engage with so many followers and to grow the page. I am miffed thst Jo, like many influencers aren't seizing the opportunity. I don't know perhaps there us more going on that we don't know about but seeing as the company has gone I thought this would be a great starting point.

I stopped following her a while ago, I can’t understand how she gets away with doing so many undisclosed ads. Good for her for getting them but just mark them clearly 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s back ....with an ad 🙄
She must be told how often she need to post videos for The Pink Stuff, then she just disappears in between!

She’s just noticed that she’s still got Christmas decorations up in her bathroom!!

• Sick
She’s back ....with an ad 🙄
She must be told how often she need to post videos for The Pink Stuff, then she just disappears in between!

She’s just noticed that she’s still got Christmas decorations up in her bathroom!!
i don’t believe that but I can’t be arsed to go back and see if she’d done any owed cleans in the bathroom to confirm or deny 🤣

• Haha
I wonder why she quit her cleaning business and started a job doing something else it seems? Her cleaning business always looked like it was a good earner as she had staff working for her?

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe cleaning account would post a story this morning of her absolutely filthy sink 😱 gross to leave your sink like that overnight 🤢. Also how pathetic are her stories about her hubby going back to work 😡. She admits he’s been furloughed for ages, getting 80% of his wages for doing nothing. People like myself, a key worker, working non stop, extra workload to cover people off sick/people shielding or isolating. My God how old is she like 12! Think of all the people who have died or are seriously ill you moron, basically think about somebody other than yourself 🤬. Then afterwards a half hearted apology but not embarrassed enough to take the previous stories down. Give your head a wobble and act like a grown up wife and mother instead of a tantrumming teenager. Honestly can’t see why brands would want to be associated with her with her attitude. Just shows you. You can see where Seren gets her attitude and moodiness from ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.