Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like she cleans her fridge every few weeks and it is always disgusting!! How hard is it to just mop up a spill every now and then? I probably only deep clean my fridge once a year but it is spotless as I just clean the shelves when dirty? It’s really unsanitary to have food smudges around!

what’s the point in all those fancy storage boxes if it doesn’t prevent this kind of mess? Surely you’d only have to clean the storage box rather than the whole fridge

Reactions: 6
It seems like she cleans her fridge every few weeks and it is always disgusting!! How hard is it to just mop up a spill every now and then? I probably only deep clean my fridge once a year but it is spotless as I just clean the shelves when dirty? It’s really unsanitary to have food smudges around!

what’s the point in all those fancy storage boxes if it doesn’t prevent this kind of mess? Surely you’d only have to clean the storage box rather than the whole fridge
I’ve said before I’m surprised for a cleaning account that her house is as grubby as it is. I don’t follow Hinch but I believe her house is immaculate. Really put me off a few weeks ago when her dog had fleas and she was being so blasé about it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Surprised that the cleaning companies seem to be keen to work with her and that she has such a large following.

Reactions: 1
I’ve said before I’m surprised for a cleaning account that her house is as grubby as it is. I don’t follow Hinch but I believe her house is immaculate. Really put me off a few weeks ago when her dog had fleas and she was being so blasé about it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Surprised that the cleaning companies seem to be keen to work with her and that she has such a large following.
Don't think she gets that much #pr freebies now, she is signed to P&G but once that contract is up I doubt they'll renew it, so many ambassadors now.
I have followed her since the start and she always had a lived in house but she was ALWAYS cleaning.
Hinch on the surface looks clean and being a new build I think it always looks tidier just because everything is new and rarely used but underneath its filthy too, she did her blinds the other week and omg 🤢 but she will always say my house isn't perfect, people assume it is because it's Mrs Hinch but reality is she is a brand.

Reactions: 4
Don't think she gets that much #pr freebies now, she is signed to P&G but once that contract is up I doubt they'll renew it, so many ambassadors now.
I have followed her since the start and she always had a lived in house but she was ALWAYS cleaning.
Hinch on the surface looks clean and being a new build I think it always looks tidier just because everything is new and rarely used but underneath its filthy too, she did her blinds the other week and omg 🤢 but she will always say my house isn't perfect, people assume it is because it's Mrs Hinch but reality is she is a brand.
Well I think Jottie is grubby af 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
I like following her, but I've noticed recently she doesn't clean as much as she used to and has breaks often. Most of her stories are on Seren or things unrelated to cleaning. Also, I didn't like the way recently that they overslept on a school day and Jottie was laughing about it when there was an appointment set especially for Seren and they missed it, and she asked in a poll whether to lie or be honest to the teacher. I don't think that's right on the teacher and doesn't set a good example to Seren when she's older to be punctual and not muck people about. Especially when Seren has extra needs and seeing her teacher is beneficial to her learning. I swear she did it more than once and was laughing about it.

Having said that, I do like Jottie's content, I like that she shows the reality of her home unlike other influencers and isn't afraid to show a bit of grub sometimes. We all have times where we can't be bothered and let things get messy.

Reactions: 3
I like following her, but I've noticed recently she doesn't clean as much as she used to and has breaks often. Most of her stories are on Seren or things unrelated to cleaning. Also, I didn't like the way recently that they overslept on a school day and Jottie was laughing about it when there was an appointment set especially for Seren and they missed it, and she asked in a poll whether to lie or be honest to the teacher. I don't think that's right on the teacher and doesn't set a good example to Seren when she's older to be punctual and not muck people about. Especially when Seren has extra needs and seeing her teacher is beneficial to her learning. I swear she did it more than once and was laughing about it.

Having said that, I do like Jottie's content, I like that she shows the reality of her home unlike other influencers and isn't afraid to show a bit of grub sometimes. We all have times where we can't be bothered and let things get messy.
I agree and think that's why I haven't hit the unfollow button yet, my bedroom at the minute is an absolute disgrace, it's not dirty as such as but the bed needs made and there is clean washing everywhere!! Everywhere and ironing baskets and paperwork so when Jottie shows similar it makes me feel normal 🤣

I’m sorry but I don’t see how anyone could ever say her front door today was just a bit of grubbiness 🤮. Absolutely bleeping disgusting. Literally I would be so ashamed to show this to anyone. How someone can let any part of their house get so filthy especially in these Covid times is beyond me, when we’re supposed to be wiping everything to try and avoid contamination and passing the virus on. Would you want to touch a door handle or go anywhere near a door like that? What the duck does she do all day.
Total rank 🤮🤢. Should come with a health warning.

Reactions: 1
I agree and think that's why I haven't hit the unfollow button yet, my bedroom at the minute is an absolute disgrace, it's not dirty as such as but the bed needs made and there is clean washing everywhere!! Everywhere and ironing baskets and paperwork so when Jottie shows similar it makes me feel normal 🤣
Lol exactly, if people saw my home they'd think I'm a right woman at times, I'm awful for leaving out fresh washing but I think a lot of us are guilty for that.

Why does she assume Seren is stressed which is why she has been bringing her teeth? I know teeth grinding can be a sign of stress, I’ve never done it before then right at the start of corona I started doing it but there are also a lot of situations that people can do it for other reasons and out of habit. Also why had it taken nearly two years to establish this? Has she not seen a dentist in all that time?

Reactions: 5
Surely you’d hear the grinding teeth? All my boys grind their teeth, I can hear it coming up the stairs if they are really going for it!

Still can't get my head around what her account has now become 🤷‍♀️
I’ve more or less stopped watching these days. I just need to make that final step and click to unfollow. She’s changed so much, or her content has, it’s just not what I want to watch anymore. Sorry Jo.

I’ve more or less stopped watching these days. I just need to make that final step and click to unfollow. She’s changed so much, or her content has, it’s just not what I want to watch anymore. Sorry Jo.
Same here. I just don’t understand what she does all day!
I mean, yesterday she showed washing piled up and the washer was full of stinking wet clothes that she’d left in there for days. There’s only 3 people living there and she’s home all day so there’s really no need for it getting so bad!
It baffles me that she goes to bed and leaves all of the pots and plates from dinner on the side without cleaning them. Tim is a chef so you’d imagine it would be ingrained in him to clean up after dinner. Her dinners actually sicken me 🤢😂
She only seems to post now when she’s doing an ad or selling her own journals.
I genuinely really like Jo but I don’t like what her channel has become.

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely lost her way. I too don’t understand how she can let things get so bad when she’s at home all day, like what is she doing that whole time while seren is at school? She looks exhausted most of the time too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I agree, I liked that she was a normal ‘cleanfluencer’ unlike Hinch. Far more relatable. Her home has a bit of colour and has some quirky bits and pieces that reflect her personality, it’s not all grey and glass and mirrored furniture. She admits when she struggles and as far as I am aware so tends to be fairly honest when she’s had a tit down or is feeling down.

Is she going down the family/Mum/general life influencer route? Personally I don’t enjoy watching stores with Seren, it’s just not what I was originally here for (although I do follow other Mums online but I knew what I was getting when I clicked the follow button with them).
Maybe she’s just in a funk? Who knows. I do still like her but I do wonder if there is more going on behind the scenes?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.