Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not work anymore??
Alongside her now wrapped up cleaning business she had something to do with helping people build online businesses or digital content. Definitely helping others online somehow but I can’t remember what it actually was but someone else may be able to confirm

Reactions: 1
Alongside her now wrapped up cleaning business she had something to do with helping people build online businesses or digital content. Definitely helping others online somehow but I can’t remember what it actually was but someone else may be able to confirm
Yes it's some online content or perhaps even how to start in social media type thing, can't remember exactly either.

I used to really enjoy Jo’s content however although I still follow her on Instagram I barely watch her stories anymore and I scroll past any grid posts she posts. Her content has really changed over the past year or so and I just don’t enjoy it, also I don’t like to speak badly about children but her daughter is so bloody annoying.

Reactions: 10
How can she forget to wash her kids uniform? That’s pretty basic 😂
Also didn’t have bread for her packed lunch. She’s had all weekend - been to home bargains for cleaning stuff though, filmed lots of Instagram content. Had plenty of time for all that. Talk about having the wrong priorities.

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand how she can be so forgetful with things when it comes to Seren, she doesn’t do anything all day does she? Surely she’d have things a bit more organised?? How can you be selling journals but obviously not use them to remember to wash clothes and pick your only child up from school😬🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to really enjoy Jo’s content however although I still follow her on Instagram I barely watch her stories anymore and I scroll past any grid posts she posts. Her content has really changed over the past year or so and I just don’t enjoy it, also I don’t like to speak badly about children but her daughter is so bloody annoying.
Im the exact same really enjoyed watching her stories but not anymore.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how she can be so forgetful with things when it comes to Seren, she doesn’t do anything all day does she? Surely she’d have things a bit more organised?? How can you be selling journals but obviously not use them to remember to wash clothes and pick your only child up from school😬🙊
Yes not a very good promotion for her journal!
Now she has admitted taking the 'cleanest' dirty pair and tumble drying them 🤮
I have forgotten to wash stuff before, or I have been just too tired to wait on the tumble finishing but I fold the wet suff on the unit instead and in the morning I would put what I need in the tumble quickly, I have definitely dried leggings in a hurry but at least they were clean!!

Reactions: 3
Yes not a very good promotion for her journal!
Now she has admitted taking the 'cleanest' dirty pair and tumble drying them 🤮
I have forgotten to wash stuff before, or I have been just too tired to wait on the tumble finishing but I fold the wet suff on the unit instead and in the morning I would put what I need in the tumble quickly, I have definitely dried leggings in a hurry but at least they were clean!!
I can’t see that on her stories 🤢 that’s revolting if she’s done that. The dryer will be smelly.
Never mind giving Seren more jobs and responsibilities, I think she should be making sure she gets her own basics right first. Like making sure she’s bread in the house for the bairn’s school lunch.

Reactions: 6
I can’t see that on her stories 🤢 that’s revolting if she’s done that. The dryer will be smelly.
Never mind giving Seren more jobs and responsibilities, I think she should be making sure she gets her own basics right first. Like making sure she’s bread in the house for the bairn’s school lunch.
It was a new post, not a story.

Reactions: 1
All the schools and nurseries local to us asked where possible to send children in clean clothes everyday because of COVID. They even said that the children could wear alternative clothes/trainers not shoes etc if it meant that clean clothes were worn to
Help stop the spread. It may not be the case now but either way most people have a set to wear and a set to wash! I have to be honest I watch some stories but if Seren comes on i
immediately skip, child does my swede in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see her story about her kid screaming around Tesco because she wasn’t being bought a toy… how is posting about her spoilt brat even worthy content?!

Reactions: 8
Anyone see her story about her kid screaming around Tesco because she wasn’t being bought a toy… how is posting about her spoilt brat even worthy content?!
I actually had to click back a story or 2 to see if I’d missed the lead up to this or something as it is a bit random.
I really wish she’d stop posting Seren tbh.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.