Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Erm, it’s a bit different to crying because she stubbed her toe. Didn’t appreciate that analogy. She was thoughtless putting up a post like that, whining about Tim going back to work. She should have either taken it down, or put up the apology and left it at that. But to come on again and thank people for sticking up for her and validating her complaining just came across as petulant and childish. She may as well not have bothered with the apology.

Reactions: 6
She might as well take down the purple slide of her apologising because she obviously doesn’t mean it! Completely tone deaf, if that was Hinch she’d get slaughtered.

Reactions: 4
I seen that story and the 1st thing I thought was so Tim has been around all this time as knew he was a chef and no restaurants open!
So what better time to get on with stuff when you have your husband there 24/7 but instead she has spent the entire time signing off for family time, having some quiet time. There are other cleaning accounts and a particularly famous Mrs that's as annoying as she is rarely takes a day off! Because Instagram is her 'job'.
Grumpy Tim as she referred to him, he never appears on IG and he is entitled to his privacy I get that but maybe he has put a stop to filming and cleaning as he wants to sit about in the way? Just a thought.
She should have deleted her post, being in a mood because your husband has to work 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She might as well take down the purple slide of her apologising because she obviously doesn’t mean it! Completely tone deaf, if that was Hinch she’d get slaughtered.
She came across as very childish. I don't understand why she posted the apology , she clearly felt she hadn't done/said anything wrong, so the apology was completely redundant

Reactions: 6
Why can’t Seren read the word Welcome? Isn’t she like 9?
Think its slowly coming out that Seren has some developmental issues. She mentioned something last week, the tip about leaning on a binder to help her write and she is under occupational therapy or something....can't rem exactly what Jo said.

Reactions: 1
How filthy was the bottom drawer of her oven 🤮🤮. She’s supposed to be a CLEANING account 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Stop dicking about and CLEAN YOUR HOUSE 🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure as I don’t have a drawer at the bottom of the oven but does it not get hot? I only ask because she has put plastic things in there.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure as I don’t have a drawer at the bottom of the oven but does it not get hot? I only ask because she has put plastic things in there.
I didn’t see her stories but if it’s a warming drawer yes it gets hot if you switch it on. But I still wouldn’t store anything in there in case it damaged the drawer, or it got switched on by accident or something.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t see her stories but if it’s a warming drawer yes it gets hot if you switch it on. But I still wouldn’t store anything in there in case it damaged the drawer, or it got switched on by accident or something.
Well it was filthy anyway. I have said before I am surprised that brands do want to work with her as her and her house come across as v grubby in my opinion 🤮

Reactions: 1
I don’t like this sort of business. I thought Jo was better than this. Clearly a beg so that a brand sends her a free steam cleaner. She’ll probably end up with several now. Not cool 😡
Defo on the beg as surely she follows other cleanfluencers and has seen their reviews etc and being a former cleaner herself knows what out there on the market. Disappointing as you say

Reactions: 4
Defo on the beg as surely she follows other cleanfluencers and has seen their reviews etc and being a former cleaner herself knows what out there on the market. Disappointing as you say
You’re not telling me that she couldn’t have just done some research and got herself one. Or asked one of her ‘cleaning mates’ offline which one to get. I expect this sort of behaviour from the likes of Dazzlin, Pledge and Lynsey QoC, but for some reason I feel let down by Jo 🙁

Reactions: 5
You’re not telling me that she couldn’t have just done some research and got herself one. Or asked one of her ‘cleaning mates’ offline which one to get. I expect this sort of behaviour from the likes of Dazzlin, Pledge and Lynsey QoC, but for some reason I feel let down by Jo 🙁
I’m not surprised I think she’s quite fake.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.