Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has really put me off with her stories today about the dog having fleas 🤢. I know that dogs do get fleas of course but she seems so nonchalant about it. I use prescription strength flea treatment from the vet and never have any problems. Any responsible animal lover knows that over the counter stuff is really not going to cut it. The dog looks unkempt imo and I think it’s unfair if you do have any pet and don’t look after them 100%. I know years ago these sort of treatments weren’t available but they are now and should be used accordingly. I actually think it’s embarrassing that Jottie, being a cleaning account, is coming across that it’s such an everyday thing that happens to all dogs. No it doesn’t. Spend less on trivial 💩 for your daughter and your cleaning cupboard and keep your pet flea free. Rant over.
Recently, I've started to question, just how she became a cleaning account/influencer, she comes across as quite 'don't care' some times

Reactions: 8
Recently, I've started to question, just how she became a cleaning account/influencer, she comes across as quite 'don't care' some times
I think she’s the type of person who’s better with a routine. When she had the business with customers, she’ll have had appointment times to keep, so she had to stick to a schedule or let her customers down and lose business. Now she’s free and easy so no motivation to do anything, hence getting up late, the missing school appointments etc. I couldn’t believe that by the way, and her attitude like it was no big deal. What’s that teaching her child?

Reactions: 6
See i think that's why I liked her account because she is laid back and I don't mean this in a bad way at all but her home was simple, nice & colourful and she loved a bargin, I rem she got excited about getting orla kiely pillow cases, she didn't even get the entire set but it pleased her so much! Then look at other home/cleaning accounts and they are just out of my league, I can't connect with them sitting in my tiny house. With Jo she had days off and days were she would show the absolute tit show of a mess but then proceed to clean it up. This to me was real life, I've had days where my bedroom was an absolute disgrace, the big accounts would never show that, they permanently sit like show homes. But now as we all know cleaning is almost nothing unless its an #ad.

Reactions: 9
I genuinely believe that when you are not dealing with your own stuff it is much easier to see solutions to tidying up and organising. I'm great and getting through my mum's house fir example but really bad at motivating myself to sort out my own house. So while Jottie might be very good at cleaning when it comes to her own shes just a bit meh.

Reactions: 8
See i think that's why I liked her account because she is laid back and I don't mean this in a bad way at all but her home was simple, nice & colourful and she loved a bargin, I rem she got excited about getting orla kiely pillow cases, she didn't even get the entire set but it pleased her so much! Then look at other home/cleaning accounts and they are just out of my league, I can't connect with them sitting in my tiny house. With Jo she had days off and days were she was show the absolute tit show of a mess but then proceed to clean it up. This to me was real life, I've had days where my bedroom was an absolute disgrace, the big accounts would never show that, they permanently sit like show homes. But nw as we all know cleaning is almost nothing unless its an #ad.
I genuinely believe that when you are not dealing with your own stuff it is much easier to see solutions to tidying up and organising. I'm great and getting through my mum's house fir example but really bad at motivating myself to sort out my own house. So while Jottie might be very good at cleaning when it comes to her own shes just a bit meh.
I know exactly what you mean. My SIL is a hoarder and I could turn her house around in no time if she would let me, I've worked out storage and what rooms are most important, then there is my 5 piles of ironing that I just keep walking past 🤦‍♀️

See i think that's why I liked her account because she is laid back and I don't mean this in a bad way at all but her home was simple, nice & colourful and she loved a bargin, I rem she got excited about getting orla kiely pillow cases, she didn't even get the entire set but it pleased her so much! Then look at other home/cleaning accounts and they are just out of my league, I can't connect with them sitting in my tiny house. With Jo she had days off and days were she would show the absolute tit show of a mess but then proceed to clean it up. This to me was real life, I've had days where my bedroom was an absolute disgrace, the big accounts would never show that, they permanently sit like show homes. But now as we all know cleaning is almost nothing unless its an #ad.
Originally when her account was suggested, I enjoyed her content, but now there's very little continuity, more often than not she appears disinterested. Under normal circumstances, that is a realistic approach, but when she e is relying on her social media as her job and income, it needs to be more structured

Originally when her account was suggested, I enjoyed her content, but now there's very little continuity, more often than not she appears disinterested. Under normal circumstances, that is a realistic approach, but when she e is relying on her social media as her job and income, it needs to be more structured
Spot on.

Reactions: 2
She has really put me off with her stories today about the dog having fleas 🤢. I know that dogs do get fleas of course but she seems so nonchalant about it. I use prescription strength flea treatment from the vet and never have any problems. Any responsible animal lover knows that over the counter stuff is really not going to cut it. The dog looks unkempt imo and I think it’s unfair if you do have any pet and don’t look after them 100%. I know years ago these sort of treatments weren’t available but they are now and should be used accordingly. I actually think it’s embarrassing that Jottie, being a cleaning account, is coming across that it’s such an everyday thing that happens to all dogs. No it doesn’t. Spend less on trivial 💩 for your daughter and your cleaning cupboard and keep your pet flea free. Rant over.
I thought exactly the same. I have a Westie and he has flea treatment from the vets on a regular basis. She doesn’t seem fazed at all, I would be gutted if it was me.

Iv always liked Jo a welshie myself she probably seems normal to me. I think a lot of people forget the fact that Jo actually has Tourette’s and low confidence. I also suspect that she may be partial to a bit of dope hope in the evenings nothing wrong with that in my opinion. I can see the decline in her cleaning content but still enjoy watching her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Iv always liked Jo a welshie myself she probably seems normal to me. I think a lot of people forget the fact that Jo actually has Tourette’s and low confidence. I also suspect that she may be partial to a bit of dope hope in the evenings nothing wrong with that in my opinion. I can see the decline in her cleaning content but still enjoy watching her.
I didn't know she had tourettes? I haven't watched her stories in ages.

Reactions: 3
What makes you think shes smoking the green of an evening? Genuine question

She just seems the type to me you know they have that look? she’s definitely a heavy smoker anyway nicotine stained fingers and teeth appears to have low confidence never posts very late in the night. don’t get me wrong I have nothing against it. Iv been flowing Jo for about 3 years so may have observed more than others.

She just seems the type to me you know they have that look? she’s definitely a heavy smoker anyway nicotine stained fingers and teeth appears to have low confidence never posts very late in the night. don’t get me wrong I have nothing against it. Iv been flowing Jo for about 3 years so may have observed more than others.
Do you think im being offensive? It’s just my observation

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Do you think im being offensive? It’s just my observation
Not all at I have friends and family who are regular smokers of dope just something Id never picked up on thats all. 👍

Didn't know either and never seen a tic, not saying she doesn't just not something I've noticed, does she talk about it? How did this info come about?

Didn't know either and never seen a tic, not saying she doesn't just not something I've noticed, does she talk about it? How did this info come about?

She’s just travelled 15 miles for a non-essential visit to pound stretcher. All for the #ad
She also travels outside of her area to visit her brother at the beach or to walk her dog

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s just travelled 15 miles for a non-essential visit to pound stretcher. All for the #ad
She also travels outside of her area to visit her brother at the beach or to walk her dog
I know she does actually live walking distance from the beach not sure about her brother but defo no Poundstretcher around here

She hasn't talked about its something I just noticed perhaps I'm wrong. she use to be really shy to talk on camera showing herself I wouldn't say so much verbal tics but more involuntary body tics usually at the end of a sentence or video clip.
I went to school with someone with body tics maybe it's why I noticed.

So you've no actual evidence of her having said she's got tourettes, or that she smokes weed.......

Reactions: 10
She deffo had something I thought she had mentioned it before, she screws her face up etc and you can see she can’t really control it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.