Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord! That poor girl will probably know a lot of children were there and she missed out. I get weddings are good places to have a drink but come on!!

Reactions: 6
Good lord! That poor girl will probably know a lot of children were there and she missed out. I get weddings are good places to have a drink but come on!!
For someone who claims to be very shy, she loves the camera and was the first person up centre stage dancing, absolutely nothing wrong with that, in fact it's a good thing, but stop putting on a false front to play the super shy wall flower

Reactions: 8
God imagine being sat in front of her on that plane with that bleeping laugh 🙈 she says who she was sat with were laughing at her cos the plane landing frightened her but they just looked embarrassed.

Knew there would be a token girlie scream from this walloper on the plane

• Haha
Two different flavours of Pasta and Sauce and some chopped up sausages thrown in for good measure. 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"The brother" isn't half as funny as she thinks he is! I swear he could blink and she'd be rolling over laughing

Reactions: 9
That dinner 🤢🤢🤢 The raw red onions made it extra 🤢 no wonder "the brother" looked so pissed off having to eat that shite for dinner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m amazed she didn’t find a load of maggots or nest of something behind her dishwasher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it still illegal to drive in slippers? I know it used to be.
Apart from that, wtf is she doing going out in slippers 🤦‍♀️
She shouldn’t be driving in slippers though as she could have an accident. Not illegal but not recommended!

Reactions: 3
She shouldn’t be driving in slippers though as she could have an accident. Not illegal but not recommended!
That’s why I thought it’s illegal. It’s really dangerous. But then again it’s not the first time she’s done something to endanger herself and others while driving 😡

Reactions: 3
Cue more giggling and manic expressions
She over does the laughing, I don't get why she thinks being on her slippers is funny. There's no wonder Seren behaves the way she does when she sees her mum's behaviour.

Saw her in the wild today in a local Aldi and to be fair she is really petite and attractive in the flesh but looked as miserable as sin waiting in the que at the tills 🤣

• Haha
The thing with the dishwasher pipes - didn’t it say in the manual, or didn’t she check online about how to disconnect a dishwasher before she did it? You can’t just pull the hoses out and hope for the best! It’s fairly obvious it would need to be capped off if the sink drains out of the same outlet…

I know she might not think about these things, but she’s got a father and a brother who both seem happy enough to spend time messing about with her but don’t appear to be much help with stuff like this.