Jotties Journal 2 aka Grotties Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t usually comment on this thread but seen Jottie cleaning her filthy makeup sponges today. I would not be putting those makeup sponges anywhere near my face after they’ve been doused in oxi stain remover. There are so many toxins in that powder and it clearly states on the tub “Causes serious eye damage.” But Let’s just all wash our makeup sponges with it and then use said sponges near our eye area 😱
She's quite wreckless when it comes to safety. Not that long ago decanted fabric conditioner into a decorative water bottle,I don't think she researches first if the product is safe for the task

Reactions: 4
He looks as though he’s rubbed boot polish on his face, never mind fake tan. The big fool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just showed my teen daughter them pics and told her the story of when he popped up on my tinder. She said “what!!! you mean he’s not gay?” 🤣I’m crying

• Haha
The latest story. The colour of the brother. He's even darker. He needs to stop with the fake tan. Imagine the wedding photos 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have just had to come to this thread after seeing her latest story as couldn’t stop laughing at the colour of Kerry 🤣🤣 WTF
Ross from friends! One Mississippi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely someone will tell him how ridiculous he looks 😂
I don't think they will, I think she panders to him so she doesn't upset his feelings. I think a lot is to do with his mental health, addiction and a serious assault that was a result of something drug related. She did mention it briefly sometime ago, but people who live in the same town as them know of him.

Reactions: 2
Looks a total muppet and utter embarrassment, that stream looks like he’s already had a dip in it it’s the same colour as his fake tan

• Haha
I don't think they will, I think she panders to him so she doesn't upset his feelings. I think a lot is to do with his mental health, addiction and a serious assault that was a result of something drug related. She did mention it briefly sometime ago, but people who live in the same town as them know of him.
I'm sorry if this sounds mean but I have absolutely no sympathy for a drug addict who got assaulted for owing drugs or whatever other dodgy dealings went on. You chose to get involved in that scene and that's the repercussions. It's sad he has mental health problems but from what we've seen he behaves like an absolute cock and probably riles up people the wrong way, add in drink and drugs and he must be a nightmare and other men won't take kindly to it.

That slow mo video she posted of him topless jumping into the river is just really odd, if people posted about my brother being attractive I wouldn't publically announce it with a slow mo video and get all giggly and excited over it. It's getting really weird now how much she goes on about him and films him all giggly and excitable. The pair of them have an odd relationship and I'd love to know what Jo's ex had to say about it as I bet he raised his eyebrows at it all too.

Reactions: 13
Surely someone's told him his fake tan looks ridiculous?!? 😬 He looks like an oompa loompa!

Also why does she feel the need to film him slowly jumping in to the river for all the fawning ladies? It's like she gets off on it.. Strange.

• Sick
That river looks rancid :sick: Why on earth would you dive in unless you wanted to wash off a layer of tan 🤣

• Haha
I'm sorry if this sounds mean but I have absolutely no sympathy for a drug addict who got assaulted for owing drugs or whatever other dodgy dealings went on. You chose to get involved in that scene and that's the repercussions. It's sad he has mental health problems but from what we've seen he behaves like an absolute cock and probably riles up people the wrong way, add in drink and drugs and he must be a nightmare and other men won't take kindly to it.

That slow mo video she posted of him topless jumping into the river is just really odd, if people posted about my brother being attractive I wouldn't publically announce it with a slow mo video and get all giggly and excited over it. It's getting really weird now how much she goes on about him and films him all giggly and excitable. The pair of them have an odd relationship and I'd love to know what Jo's ex had to say about it as I bet he raised his eyebrows at it all too.
Doesn't sound mean at all

Reactions: 6
Just caught up with her stories. Omg I think that’s the worst I’ve seen in terms of her cackling / laughing around him, except maybe that time when she was jumping up on him. He really wasn’t doing anything funny that warranted her squawking like that. They have such a weird dynamic. I always feel a bit uncomfortable watching.