JoshClark_SW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also like Josh, we're actually good friends.

People are right he's off plan, a lot. But he doesn't claim it's easy on easy off and he openly talks about his struggles. He doesn't disappear and come back 2 stone up "drawing the line".

He's not everyone's cup of tea but that's life isn't it!
I follow this thread because I’m genuinely interested in what people think say about him. It’s amazing how we all interpret different things, I don’t know him but like him and think he is a bit more honest about his journey than some other SW accounts.

Reactions: 4
Ahhh I have to agree with you. They both make valid points about Slimming World. I actually deleted all the ‘influencers’ I followed on Instagram recently due to them clearly not following the plan correctly and are using the Slimming World name to get themselves a following and ads! It definitely works and is sustainable in the long run if followed correctly and you actually understand managing your portion sizes and calories.
This annoys me too! A lot of them have slimming world in their name but I don’t think many of them are still paying members, they just use it to get a following and freebies

Reactions: 1
Is it just me who gets irrationally annoyed when people call it a ‘chicken tit’ or ‘chicken boob’ ITS A bleeping CHICKEN BREAST 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
Is it just me who gets irrationally annoyed when people call it a ‘chicken tit’ or ‘chicken boob’ ITS A bleeping CHICKEN BREAST 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oh it grates on me so much. And other words like “Pork swords” “Chicky dippers” 🤬 “Absolutely smothered...”. I don’t know why it grates on me so much lol but it does

“Be proud of yourself for how hard you’re trying”

Trying what, to ram as much junk food in your gob as possible? Give up on the weight loss mate, it ain’t gonna happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Trying what, to ram as much junk food in your gob as possible? Give up on the weight loss mate, it ain’t gonna happen 😂
That made me laugh, what a dick! 😂

3 bike rides a day wont help if you're scoffing chocolates, cakes and other calorific rubbish - he's a head and wont be seeing target anytime soon because if you moan about feeling fat and crap, then shock horror, you wont lose because you're eating like a pig! Its your own fault and more people should tell him that rather than pander to his "woe is me" posts! 😡

Reactions: 2

He is honestly on another level. He preaches so much about being kind, yet he is so rude to people and about people especially when he does them stupid q/as.

Reactions: 3
Do you think all these slimming worlders are starting to exercise so they can keep eating crap? Like they lost the weight once, now they’ve started putting back on again, instead of eating crappy slimming world food they’ve thought I know what I’ll do, if I keep exercising I can keep eating crappy foods..replacing one addiction with another

Do you think all these slimming worlders are starting to exercise so they can keep eating crap? Like they lost the weight once, now they’ve started putting back on again, instead of eating crappy slimming world food they’ve thought I know what I’ll do, if I keep exercising I can keep eating crappy foods..replacing one addiction with another
It’s so lovely what he calls Slimming World isn’t it. Most people do it to change their lives, it’s not nice to see people who follow slimming world call it ‘Chub Club’

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It’s so lovely what he calls Slimming World isn’t it. Most people do it to change their lives, it’s not nice to see people who follow slimming world call it ‘Chub Club’
He's just a buffoon, a real head who's a big chub himself! 🐖

We all used to call it Fat Club when I went to group, it was just a silly joke🤷‍♀️
I always call it chub club, quite a few of us did .....didn’t get it from him though, like you I think it’s just a silly joke, same as I tell people some days I eat dust 😂, when I did weight watchers years ago we called it wibbly wobbleys

I agree, I always ask my mam if she's off to fat club 🤷‍♀️
To me personally, there’s a difference in calling it that within your group of people, whether it be family of your slimming world group as people can clearly see it is a joke etc. For someone who is an influencer, blogger etc to nearly 40k followers, people who are lacking in self esteem, no confidence, and have joined slimming world to only better themselves, and to then see it be called ‘chub club’, can cause even more negative feelings about their weight and feel even conscious about joining ‘chub club’. Saying that on social media does not promote positivity about slimming world and changing your lifestyle for the better, in my opinion.
I don’t see any issue with it within your group etc and I’m not having a go at all, I’m just saying how it can look and how it looks to me when it’s posted like that on social media

To me personally, there’s a difference in calling it that within your group of people, whether it be family of your slimming world group as people can clearly see it is a joke etc. For someone who is an influencer, blogger etc to nearly 40k followers, people who are lacking in self esteem, no confidence, and have joined slimming world to only better themselves, and to then see it be called ‘chub club’, can cause even more negative feelings about their weight and feel even conscious about joining ‘chub club’. Saying that on social media does not promote positivity about slimming world and changing your lifestyle for the better, in my opinion.
I don’t see any issue with it within your group etc and I’m not having a go at all, I’m just saying how it can look and how it looks to me when it’s posted like that on social media
If people are that fragile they've got bigger problems. If you see someone you chose to follow posting something you don't like, just unfollow or block them, problem solved 🤷‍♂️
Josh's account is pretty openly jokey/light hearted.

I really like his account, honest with his weight loss or lack thereof which most people are like at the moment! I also appreciate the swearing/ hungover stories, makes me laugh because most people seem to be afraid of being like that on the gram

Big dramatic announcement that he’s temporarily left slimming word 😂😂 bleeping melt

• Haha