JoshClark_SW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently someone posted a racist comment on his post or he posted it on his story. Not 100% sure which he deleted it and I missed it but I saw him apologising, no offence meant etc. He posted a picture of a Chinese takeaway but sure no one alive using that racial slur anymore?

Ok I saw the story he was referring to. Someone sent him a text using another word for Chinese that nobody should be using in 2019 ffs, like educate yourself but he then decided to share that message on his story like its ok.

I actually liked him but now I’m doubting his intelligence.

Reactions: 1
I saw the text but I see it’s been deleted as someone called him out on it.

I assume the text was from his mum, with how the post was worded. It said something along the lines off ‘we’re getting a chinky if you want to be on plan you’ll have to sort yourself’ and he replied ‘count me in’

I mean the fact he's blaming his mum because that's what she texted him is a JOKE!! He was the one that wrote it on the caption on the pic, what a tool lol.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone love this guy more then he loves himself? He makes me cringe sat with his parents having a Chinese! Almost as bad as Harold

Yeah he uses the same “I’m so fat and I love food” jokes! Moaning that he’s only lost 2lbs this YEAR whilst eating enough to sink a ship. Gets away with a few face to face Fridays taking the piss out of his chins and hairline Zzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah he uses the same “I’m so fat and I love food” jokes! Moaning that he’s only lost 2lbs this YEAR whilst eating enough to sink a ship. Gets away with a few face to face Fridays taking the piss out of his chins and hairline Zzzzzzzz
So true. Broken record.

First time poster here. And hoping to get this thread active again.

This guy irritates the hell out of me. How is he even allowed to still continue to promote slimming world? Ffs, I’m sure 80% of people have lost around the 2-3stone mark somewhere in their lives, but don’t flaunt it on Instagram. Makes me sick.
And for the record, nobody in the entire universe wants to hear about your bowel habits.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First time poster here. And hoping to get this thread active again.

This guy irritates the hell out of me. How is he even allowed to still continue to promote slimming world? Ffs, I’m sure 80% of people have lost around the 2-3stone mark somewhere in their lives, but don’t flaunt it on Instagram. Makes me sick.
And for the record, nobody in the entire universe wants to hear about your bowel habits.
I thought this thread had been deleted to be honest otherwise I would’ve been on here! 😂 god he’s awful. All the takeaways he eats and if someone dares questions him he throws a strop. Utter twit
And when he’s shocked that he’s put weight on like he didn’t consume 25,000 calories the week before 🙄

Yeah he's too much. I had to unfollow because when you're trying to stick to healthy eating and he's posting pictures of chinese, pizza, kebabs it literally makes me fall off the wagon. Funny but true.

Anyone seen his story from 8 hrs ago? Definitely put on weight...I love when they post skinny pics and their insta story tells a different story 😂

how anyone can eat cheesecake pizza chocolate cake chinease and not put weight on through ‘slimming world’ sign me up

• Haha
Honestly, it is just a dick move that he has a sw handle on his instagram. He honestly is just too much. People look up to that crap, and he genuinely thinks he’s better than everyone else.

He used to be pretty active on tattle so I wonder if he’s reading this 😂👀 (ref Harry Pickard thread 3 or 4 I think) 🙈

• Haha