JoshClark_SW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s annoying and comes off very arrogant but he doesn’t lie like Prickard. Marginally more bearable. I seriously don’t understand the logic of having a massive off plan meal every single week after weighing though.
I don't get this either

I get having a takeaway now and then, or going out for a meal, or on holiday, and having those 'duck it' moments but to actually plan to binge each week once you've weighed is just a weird pattern of behaviour that so many do. It's a sign that you're either not eating enough so you're new "lifestyle" isn't sustainabe or you're just a greedy bleep.

Reactions: 5
Hate peoples that post pictures then puts them in the story! One or the other you!!

Reactions: 7
He’s annoying and comes off very arrogant but he doesn’t lie like Prickard. Marginally more bearable. I seriously don’t understand the logic of having a massive off plan meal every single week after weighing though.
Not any more!!

Reactions: 2
The screenshot was apparently too large, but Josh’s return back to plan meal was two hot dogs with white rolls, and he “might push the boat out and wash it down with a full fat coke”. Nice to see he’s back in the game. Just because it’s not a takeaway, doesn’t mean it’s on plan!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s been a while since I checked his page... he lost some weight, gained it back on and ate a Lidl doughnut.

Don’t ever change Josh.

He used to really irritate me but I don’t mind him so much now .. he is honest .. the swearing n arrogance is annoying but I think someone nailed it about the inferiority complex & wanting to be popular.. !!! However the chippy tea with curry sauce he recently posted .. god I’m craving a chippy tea now 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
I agree, I actually like him, he isn’t a beg, he’s just a guy that lost weight and has the struggles like we all do in maintaining it, the swearing doesn’t bother me, but I am ex forces so it’s like a second language 😂

He isn’t trying to be popular, and gives an honest account

His latest post, he’s fuming that he’s only lost two pounds this week and is going for a kebab to make himself feel better 😒 1-2 pounds a week is recommended for a healthy weight loss he’s just a greedy bleep

Reactions: 5
His latest post, he’s fuming that he’s only lost two pounds this week and is going for a kebab to make himself feel better 😒 1-2 pounds a week is recommended for a healthy weight loss he’s just a greedy bleep
he infuriates me!!! The other week is was moaning how he needs to get back on it!