JoshClark_SW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh he’s obviously not followed it properly for ages but it is quite expensive now for a zoom chat I think. I’m definitely considering going alone til the actual meetings are back.

Reactions: 3
Yeh he’s obviously not followed it properly for ages but it is quite expensive now for a zoom chat I think. I’m definitely considering going alone til the actual meetings are back.
Agreed, I don’t pay for it but will be going back to my slimming world group once they’re allowed to re open.

In other words he’s fallen off the bandwagon good and proper
See I think it’s generally just the payment of the zoom group that he’s taking a step back. He’s stated he will still follow the plan (if his way if what you call following it) He’s very honest when he’s off plan and he never really quits does he.

Reactions: 4
I think I get more support from SW and my consultant now we are doing it ‘virtually’, there’s definitely more of a community feel with it and I’m more than happy to pay the smaller sum in the circumstances. Wonder if he’s been called out for posting all his take out food with his SW hashtags, just don’t think he can keep it up at the moment, well he clearly can’t but he didn’t need to post a bloody essay about it 🙄

Reactions: 1
Is it just me who gets irrationally annoyed when people call it a ‘chicken tit’ or ‘chicken boob’ ITS A bleeping CHICKEN BREAST 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Another thing I hate (I don’t know if he says this) is when instagrammers say stuff like ohhh 10 syns of heaven 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2