Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lime

It's like Keith Lemon doing a Harry Prickard parody account. Sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Is it just me who gets irrationally annoyed when people call it a ‘chicken tit’ or ‘chicken boob’ ITS A FUCKING CHICKEN BREAST 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9

elloelloello

VIP Member
To be fair I don’t actually mind Josh, he’s pretty harmless. He swears a lot (so do I so I can’t moan about that) and he eats a lot of shit but atleast he is honest about it. Unlike Prickard who granted is honest about the food he consumes but just not honest about his weight loss!

Reactions: 8

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
He is making a mockery of SW. He fat shames himself and everyone else with saying shit like “fat twat Tuesday” I cannot stand his attitude!

Reactions: 7
I also like Josh, we're actually good friends.

People are right he's off plan, a lot. But he doesn't claim it's easy on easy off and he openly talks about his struggles. He doesn't disappear and come back 2 stone up "drawing the line".

He's not everyone's cup of tea but that's life isn't it!

Reactions: 6

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I've just unfollowed, the same old shit! How he can gain such little from eating the vast amount of crap AND then only gain a small amount is beyond me.... there's no actual proof of figures, so he's obviously lying and it's like he's taking the piss with those (me) who's trying hard to lose weight and keep it off! 😡 The constant trips to Tesco for gin is ridiculous, too, and NOT essential - why not get your supplies during your weekly shop? 😡 Sick of these clowns! Harry is a knobhead, too, with his fucking JD "rubs" and yorkshire puddings! 😡

NapQueen

“Be proud of yourself for how hard you’re trying”

Trying what, to ram as much junk food in your gob as possible? Give up on the weight loss mate, it ain’t gonna happen 😂

• Haha

Hayley2349

And here he is again, with yet another takeaway. How the fuck is he allowed to even be associated with slimming world. Coming from a person with an eating disorder, looking at his stuff is a massive trigger. All I see is someone apparently trying to lose weight, yet just constantly rubs his junk food everywhere.
I genuinely believe he thinks he is this massive Instagram influencer, he comes across cocky as fuck. He’s another one that just needs to be removed.

• Heart

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I’m new to his page and I cant help but think, what a crock of shit!! He seems more off plan than on plan, so what’s the point? The amount of pizza pictures and takeaways on his page - wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷‍♂️

The whole principal of SW seems to be missing from a lot of ‘SW’ pages these days and it’s more about saying you’re following the plan, getting discounts on shit and ‘living ya best life’ 😤
Only thing in his favour is he actually states in his bio that he's mainly off plan so at least he's being honest, unlike that twat Prickard.

lime

He’s annoying and comes off very arrogant but he doesn’t lie like Prickard. Marginally more bearable. I seriously don’t understand the logic of having a massive off plan meal every single week after weighing though.
I don't get this either

I get having a takeaway now and then, or going out for a meal, or on holiday, and having those 'fuck it' moments but to actually plan to binge each week once you've weighed is just a weird pattern of behaviour that so many do. It's a sign that you're either not eating enough so you're new "lifestyle" isn't sustainabe or you're just a greedy cunt.

Reactions: 5

Luce0331

VIP Member
His latest post, he’s fuming that he’s only lost two pounds this week and is going for a kebab to make himself feel better 😒 1-2 pounds a week is recommended for a healthy weight loss he’s just a greedy cunt

Hayley2349

I had to unfollow him too. Along with Harry, them two just make a complete mockery of slimming world. They are both responsible for misguiding thousands of people, creating many disordered eating patterns for people, and they think that is okay as long as they get their pathetic freebies and followers who worship them.

• Heart

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
I’m new to his page and I cant help but think, what a crock of shit!! He seems more off plan than on plan, so what’s the point? The amount of pizza pictures and takeaways on his page - wtf 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷‍♂️

The whole principal of SW seems to be missing from a lot of ‘SW’ pages these days and it’s more about saying you’re following the plan, getting discounts on shit and ‘living ya best life’ 😤

anonymous1221

The screenshot was apparently too large, but Josh’s return back to plan meal was two hot dogs with white rolls, and he “might push the boat out and wash it down with a full fat coke”. Nice to see he’s back in the game. Just because it’s not a takeaway, doesn’t mean it’s on plan!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

W33dee

I also like Josh, we're actually good friends.

People are right he's off plan, a lot. But he doesn't claim it's easy on easy off and he openly talks about his struggles. He doesn't disappear and come back 2 stone up "drawing the line".

He's not everyone's cup of tea but that's life isn't it!
I follow this thread because I’m genuinely interested in what people think say about him. It’s amazing how we all interpret different things, I don’t know him but like him and think he is a bit more honest about his journey than some other SW accounts.

Reactions: 4