JoshClark_SW

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last week he stopped using insta because of the negativity then he was absolutely vile to the person selling coffee or tea or something. Really pissed me off how he spoke to them.

Omg that far to long to try and find Lol i did try what was he saying
He posted a screen shot on the Harry Pickard thread taking the piss out of him but he included his Instagram pic in it and swiftly deleted it and never heard from that account again. Loads of people thought that it was just a joke that they planned together to mess with us but I am pretty sure that account was active on here until that happened 😂 he defo comes across as a tattler to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've just unfollowed, the same old tit! How he can gain such little from eating the vast amount of crap AND then only gain a small amount is beyond me.... there's no actual proof of figures, so he's obviously lying and it's like he's taking the piss with those (me) who's trying hard to lose weight and keep it off! 😡 The constant trips to Tesco for gin is ridiculous, too, and NOT essential - why not get your supplies during your weekly shop? 😡 Sick of these clowns! Harry is a knobhead, too, with his bleeping JD "rubs" and yorkshire puddings! 😡

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow him too. Along with Harry, them two just make a complete mockery of slimming world. They are both responsible for misguiding thousands of people, creating many disordered eating patterns for people, and they think that is okay as long as they get their pathetic freebies and followers who worship them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And here he is again, with yet another takeaway. How the duck is he allowed to even be associated with slimming world. Coming from a person with an eating disorder, looking at his stuff is a massive trigger. All I see is someone apparently trying to lose weight, yet just constantly rubs his junk food everywhere.
I genuinely believe he thinks he is this massive Instagram influencer, he comes across cocky as duck. He’s another one that just needs to be removed.

• Heart
And here he is again, with yet another takeaway. How the duck is he allowed to even be associated with slimming world. Coming from a person with an eating disorder, looking at his stuff is a massive trigger. All I see is someone apparently trying to lose weight, yet just constantly rubs his junk food everywhere.
I genuinely believe he thinks he is this massive Instagram influencer, he comes across cocky as duck. He’s another one that just needs to be removed.
I can’t decide with him. Sometimes I really like how honest he is, and he does state in his bio he is regularly ‘off plan’. So many of these SW influencers would just disappear for a few days if they were struggling. But then other times I’m like right enough is enough, stop making excuses now as to why you ate this and that. He has proved he can stick to the plan and lose weight if he puts his mind to it. I don’t really think SW will be the answer for him when he gets back to his target weight though. I reckon it will be a constant battle of gaining half a stone, losing half a stone ect.

Moans about being fat and did you see what he got from Maccys. And the over use of the word bleep

Could this guy get anymore pathetic and hypocritical? He really thinks he is gods gift. So much for preaching about mental health and crying when someone disagrees with what he says.
And story, but is this guy 29 or 10?! Picnic with the besties?!?!
Lol I don’t know a five year old who would eat that tit 😂🤮 umm missing potato smilies??

He complains so much about weight gain and then eats tonnes and tonnes of tit, idiot 🙄 the amount of Maccy D’s he got yesterday was piggish 🐷

To be fair I don’t actually mind Josh, he’s pretty harmless. He swears a lot (so do I so I can’t moan about that) and he eats a lot of tit but atleast he is honest about it. Unlike Prickard who granted is honest about the food he consumes but just not honest about his weight loss!

Reactions: 8
Saw him pop up on Justrossj’s (previously slimwith Ross) insta in the comments along with Dann sully. ive attached screenshots incase anyone has missed them. Whilst I agree with what Ross says about SW and am glad for my own sake he’s ditched it (so fed up of him rejoining and “drawing a line” every two days), I actually agree with Josh here to an extent. Please don’t shoot me.

I’ve followed Ross for a while, and whilst he’s 100% correct that SW can be harmful if you don’t educate yourself on calories, Ross wasn’t doing slimmingworld for a long time. He was eating unlimited carbs when the plan advises 1/3 of your plate only, 10 miller lights, going over on syns then starving himself a couple of days before weigh day then bingeing. He wasn’t following the plan, he was interpreting it in a way that allowed him to eat whatever he wanted and justify it to himself. He also blamed the influencers for gaining weight, which Josh calls him out on, which I felt was a bit rich coming from Ross seeing as he was a bloody influencer and peddled JD seasonings, planners, water bottles and syrups up until about 6 months ago.

Ugh, sorry, went off on a rant. Can’t stand either of them.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Saw him pop up on Justrossj’s (previously slimwith Ross) insta in the comments along with Dann sully. ive attached screenshots incase anyone has missed them. Whilst I agree with what Ross says about SW and am glad for my own sake he’s ditched it (so fed up of him rejoining and “drawing a line” every two days), I actually agree with Josh here to an extent. Please don’t shoot me.

I’ve followed Ross for a while, and whilst he’s 100% correct that SW can be harmful if you don’t educate yourself on calories, Ross wasn’t doing slimmingworld for a long time. He was eating unlimited carbs when the plan advises 1/3 of your plate only, 10 miller lights, going over on syns then starving himself a couple of days before weigh day then bingeing. He wasn’t following the plan, he was interpreting it in a way that allowed him to eat whatever he wanted and justify it to himself. He also blamed the influencers for gaining weight, which Josh calls him out on, which I felt was a bit rich coming from Ross seeing as he was a bloody influencer and peddled JD seasonings, planners, water bottles and syrups up until about 6 months ago.

Hm that’s interesting. Yeah I can also agree to an extent. I still can’t stand either of them lol. To me, Josh comes across as arrogant and thinks he is bigger than everyone else with the way he posts on Instagram. He is so rude to people who have a different opinion sometimes. To me, yeah he’s lost weight but that’s a normal amount of weight many people can lose, yet most don’t feel the need to glamorise it all over social media and act like you are this big influencer. Just my opinion anyway haha!.

I also like Josh, we're actually good friends.

People are right he's off plan, a lot. But he doesn't claim it's easy on easy off and he openly talks about his struggles. He doesn't disappear and come back 2 stone up "drawing the line".

He's not everyone's cup of tea but that's life isn't it!

Ahhh I have to agree with you. They both make valid points about Slimming World. I actually deleted all the ‘influencers’ I followed on Instagram recently due to them clearly not following the plan correctly and are using the Slimming World name to get themselves a following and ads! It definitely works and is sustainable in the long run if followed correctly and you actually understand managing your portion sizes and calories.

Reactions: 2