Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My tiktok has literally been Joe Quinn all week and I am a little (lot) in love!! Eddie didn't really do it for me but Joe....what a gorgeous man! He seems like an utter sweetheart and so kind. And hot. And fun. And did I say hot?! I just want to drown in those big eyes!!!

Reactions: 9
Wow poor guy! I did see something about that on insta right after I posted here. Was he the only cast member there? I hope he really takes to heart how special he is when his fans tell him! He is truly wildly talented!

Reactions: 6
I’ve always been a sucker for a metalhead, but I’d take him with or without the wig. He’s such a cutie, I bet he has a wicked sense of humour too 😄 ❤

FS I’m in my early 30s, married with two kids and I’m fangirling so hard. 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow poor guy! I did see something about that on insta right after I posted here. Was he the only cast member there? I hope he really takes to heart how special he is when his fans tell him! He is truly wildly talented!
David Harbour was there too and I’ve hardly seen anyone post about him which makes me feel sad 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve always been a sucker for a metalhead, but I’d take him with or without the wig. He’s such a cutie, I bet he has a wicked sense of humour too 😄 ❤

I’m too early 30s 2 kids but I’m divorced so I am happily simping away for the two Joe’s 😂😂

I think I am gonna take a look at Joseph’s IMBD and see what other work hes done

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m too early 30s 2 kids but I’m divorced so I am happily simping away for the two Joe’s 😂😂

I think I am gonna take a look at Joseph’s IMBD and see what other work hes done
I think I need a divorce 🤣 No I’m joking!
(Or am I? 👀)

I know he was Enjolras in the BBC TV adaption of Les Miserables - I remember watching it at the time. Lily Collins and Dominic West are also in it. He also had a really small part in Game of Thrones as one of the Stark guards who tells Arya to piss off. He’s also in Catherine The Great with Helen Mirren on Sky Atlantic/HBO.

Reactions: 4

Ha, I'm early 40s, also married with two kids and fangirling like theres no tomorrow :D My husband has already asked why on earth I'm wearing a hellfire tshirt!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The first series of Dickensian is on Amazon Prime you’ve to pay extra though.
Clips of Make Up, a film he was in keep appearing on my YouTube suggestions I’d really like to watch it fully.

• Heart
Reactions: 2