Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss him too. How can they give us such a great character and then be so cruel? I thought I’d never get over them killing off Bob but this is way worse. I need S5 Eddie content dammit! 😩

I do look forward to seeing Joseph in future projects though! I hope his star continues to shine bright and he gets some more great roles.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I have been down a rabbit hole today and found out that JQ will no longer be attending German Comic Con this weekend with Grace Van Dien (Chrissy) and Millie Bobby Brown. He had to cancel citing passport issues but a few folk on Insta have commented saying they can’t help but think it’s because of his crappy experience at LFCC last weekend. :(

And back on the subject of crazed fans, I read comments saying that his address had been leaked online.

Give the guy a break ffs!
Haven't seen any videos myself, but read that fans turned up to his house, knocked on his door and filmed his reaction and uploaded to TikTok?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The power that this man has over me. Wow. Just wow.

In addition to being handsome and talented, he really does seem like such a genuinely nice person. This onslaught of fame would be overwhelming for anyone, but he seems to be handling it so well.

Reactions: 4
Video of him and Jamie being lovely together

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I genuinely can't blame him for pulling out. Showmasters treated him like tit at LFCC, and he probably feels guilty that he wasn't able to give his fans the time with him that he feels they deserved (which wasn't in any way his fault). IMHO he likely doesn't want the same thing happening again and I can't say I blame him.

He seems like such a sweet guy, who isn't used to being in the limelight like this and all of a sudden he's just been thrust into this crazy world of fandom. He seems to be an actor who is in it for the craft, not for the fame, from what I can see.

Reactions: 7
Aw I love Joseph! What a talented, kind genuine guy. Need more good folks like him in media

Reactions: 3