Joseph Quinn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m full invested in this theory 😂
From this video it does look like the person filming is waiting for him to come and meet her!

Either way I feel sorry for the guy with all the crazies out there not letting him live a private life.
What ugly shoes she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People on the DeuxMoi subreddit think they were just meeting up for a photoshoot.

Saw this on TikTok haha:

I’m maybe being very boring but I think people are out of order for broadcasting this. Is every potential date/match going to make a TikTok for clout? He should be able to go on a few casual dates or whatever without someone telling the world.

Reactions: 6
What ugly shoes she has.
Fashion dahhhling

I’m maybe being very boring but I think people are out of order for broadcasting this. Is every potential date/match going to make a TikTok for clout? He should be able to go on a few casual dates or whatever without someone telling the world.
Agreed

Shared in the WhatsApp group today. Think it might be from deux moi. People online think it’s Jamie C B but group chat thinks it’s about Joe.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Fashion dahhhling

Agreed

Shared in the WhatsApp group today. Think it might be from deux moi. People online think it’s Jamie C B but group chat thinks it’s about Joe.
Idk if someone said “Gwenyth Paltrow on LSD” and asked me to think of someone from the stranger things cast, I’d think of Jamie right away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fashion dahhhling

Agreed

Nah that’s got JCB written all over that, that’s no hate to Jamie I think he’s amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’d have said Jamie straight away too haha. I love him though…bet he’s still trying to find his Vecnussy. IYKYK 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got this poster in the mail today! So epic!

I ordered that one and the max one for me and my boyfriend but we live in the UK. So I sent it to his brother in America and his parents are gonna bring them back when they visit him next month! Bloody dedication that is😅

Reactions: 1
I ordered that one and the max one for me and my boyfriend but we live in the UK. So I sent it to his brother in America and his parents are gonna bring them back when they visit him next month! Bloody dedication that is😅
The same posters are on the UK website too! Think it's £28 😊

I wish there was a Chrissy wake up poster hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The same posters are on the UK website too! Think it's £28 😊

I wish there was a Chrissy wake up poster hahah
I know, I tried to get them but they don't ship to the UK -it's so strange how they have them available to buy but as soon as I went to checkout they said its unavailable in the UK🙃 They're only selling the posters in the US

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I know, I tried to get them but they don't ship to the UK -it's so strange how they have them available to buy but as soon as I went to checkout they said its unavailable in the UK🙃 They're only selling the posters in the US
Aww that feels a bit like false advertising from the online shop there as it says free UK shipping over £55 😫 hope the posters look great when they arrive ❤

• Heart
Aww that feels a bit like false advertising from the online shop there as it says free UK shipping over £55 😫 hope the posters look great when they arrive ❤
Yep! It's so rubbish, I hope so, I went for the biggest size and its in American sizing. I have no idea what to expect however I'm thinking they'll look good together when me and my partner have our own place! 😅

• Heart
It is super vibrant! It looks amazing, I can’t wait to frame it! All of the artwork he did for the show was so great but that one was my fave for sure. I’m glad some of you found a way to get one, so crappy it’s available but not available for you!

• Heart