Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
I miss him too. How can they give us such a great character and then be so cruel? I thought I’d never get over them killing off Bob but this is way worse. I need S5 Eddie content dammit! 😩

I do look forward to seeing Joseph in future projects though! I hope his star continues to shine bright and he gets some more great roles.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

LittleMy

VIP Member
People were saying that it’s his sister and he’s on holiday with family, but who knows - there’s also another mad Tik Tok rumour going around that he was dressing as a waiter to hide from fans in Italy and I just can’t… 🥴💀

• Haha

Lara98

Chatty Member
I’m glad to hear you’re all thinking the same we are. Makes me feel slightly less weird about creating a secret tattle account. 😂
In regards to the original Tik Tok, I’m not sure what account it was originally posted on. I haven’t got it and was just sent it in a WhatsApp group.
I was just chatting with friends and apparently the only people recognising Joe out are younger teens. Hardly the type of people you’d find around old Compton st mid week. The usual wanky actor lot would hardly bat an eyelid at someone from stranger things.
Can I ask - you don't have to answer though, I'm just being nosey lol

Is Joseph in this group chat and sus of her/how it got there or is it just friends of him?

HeyUhey

Morning Joseph Stans 👋🏻

Question time: Joseph has recently signed with top Hollywood agency CAA, who’s clients list boasts Tom Hanks, Zendaya, Reese Witherspoon to name but a few. What future role/projects would you like to see Joseph star in?

And here’s a little something to brighten the thread up :)

View attachment 1474172
View attachment 1474171
View attachment 1474173
I know he’s been compared to Heath Ledger and the world doesn’t need it because i think the first movie is perfect but I’d love to see him play “William Thatchers” son in a Knights Tale 2 😂 also here are some of my favorite fan art:

Attachments

• Heart

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Just looking at some of the pictures from the Canada fanexpo...
And jeezo...His top button is working hard in some of them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

natnoo

He’s really going places, between Gladiator 2 and A Quiet Place: Day One.

Desperate for him to do another con in London before he gets too big to do them, because I want to meet him one more time 😭

Reactions: 3

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I know, I tried to get them but they don't ship to the UK -it's so strange how they have them available to buy but as soon as I went to checkout they said its unavailable in the UK🙃 They're only selling the posters in the US
Aww that feels a bit like false advertising from the online shop there as it says free UK shipping over £55 😫 hope the posters look great when they arrive ❤

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
Oh my god yes! I was thinking that myself the other day, the oyster pic and the flowers! Glad it wasn’t just my paranoid ass looking too far into it and you all thought the same. She’s definitely riding the wave of her photo op with him. 🤣

• Haha

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Yep the obsession is still there.
Come on Joesph give us a new movie or something.

Attachments

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
London Film and Comic Con have put a statement up on their Facebook page about the reports people have said about how Joseph was treated at the weekend. All pretty much saying everything you’ve heard is untrue and none of it would be their fault 🙄

at least they put out this photo 😍
View attachment 1411597
For everyone to be saying the same thing though there must be some truth in it. I don’t think they expected it to blow up and they’re trying to save face.

Poor guy… disgusting if true. How overwhelming must this be for him - stalker fans have to ruin everything. This has been the biggest thing to happen to his career and he can’t even celebrate with his family in peace.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it is true. Saw a couple of screenshot from the mentioned group chat on Instagram. Also the fan accounts have been releasing on statements about the issue and saying they won’t be posting any more photos of Joe during his stay in Italy.

It is very sad and scary tbh. Hope it does not ruin the fun and the glory of his success for him.

• Sad