Jo's Unflitered Life #4 Baking cakes and eating Tommy tit, but it's not Jo's fault the clothes don't fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest video, so she's taking the kids to Haven for the weekend then her and Ryan are staying and her mum and dad are bringing the kids home. What the actual duck! So the kids get the full two weeks out in Greece for what can only be described as the most boring holiday on this planet, and yet somewhere that is geared up to keep the kids entertained and they are only allowed to stay for the weekend, I'm all for mums having a break but what type of person would send her kids home while they stayed! This woman and her lard arsed boyfriend are bleeping gross!!!

Reactions: 18
Just watched her latest video, so she's taking the kids to Haven for the weekend then her and Ryan are staying and her mum and dad are bringing the kids home. What the actual duck! So the kids get the full two weeks out in Greece for what can only be described as the most boring holiday on this planet, and yet somewhere that is geared up to keep the kids entertained and they are only allowed to stay for the weekend, I'm all for mums having a break but what type of person would send her kids home while they stayed! This woman and her lard arsed boyfriend are bleeping gross!!!
The last place i would choose to go with my other half for a break by ourselves is Haven πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sure, we've been plenty of times to Haven parks....with the kids. I cant imagine it will be any fun without them there, well for me anyway πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Shes got these holidays the wrong way round, kids would have much preferred a longer break in Haven while tubs and tubbier could have swanned off and sweated in Greece by themselves for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep Haven is everything kids want in a holiday, arcades, kids club, swimming pools and over the top entertainment, imagine how those little boys are gonna feel when they've got to leave to go home, while Jo and lard arse get to stay on! She's bleeping despicable, I don't think I would find it as bad if she wasn't staying somewhere that is so geared up for kids!

Reactions: 10
The last place i would choose to go with my other half for a break by ourselves is Haven πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sure, we've been plenty of times to Haven parks....with the kids. I cant imagine it will be any fun without them there, well for me anyway πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Shes got these holidays the wrong way round, kids would have much preferred a longer break in Haven while tubs and tubbier could have swanned off and sweated in Greece by themselves for a week.
Tubs and tubbier πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And on todays things that didn't happen with Jo's story telling tiktok today. Even the way she tells the story annoys me

Reactions: 3
And on todays things that didn't happen with Jo's story telling tiktok today. Even the way she tells the story annoys me
Its the way she calls everything "she" of "her" makes me wanna punch her lights out!

Reactions: 2
I could not imagine at her big age having this much β€œhelp” with my kids. WHY ON EARTH is her insanely ill mum raising her baby for her. She needs to be slapped with reality and told to raise her own kids she’s a joke. I’m a young mum and have Irish twins and bpd but I could not imagine having my parents raise my kids for me. I’m all for a break take them as you need but for her to rarely have her kids is sick tbh. She needs to get a grip and be a mum she’s a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi jo,

I know you read these threads. Not a perfect parent by any stretch of the imagination but I suggest if you want to choose the non existent perfect parents as the reason why you hide the shady tit you do I suggest you work on your facial expressions and acting in general.

I cringe whenever I hear her say Hunter and Logan they are such chavvy names
Women like her always saddle their offspring with the most awful names. As if the poor buggers haven’t had enough of a setback being raised by broken Britain Jo and her multitude of mental elf issues they have to go around sounding like something out of a 90s Aussie soap. I’m convinced if we still had the Jeremy Kyle show (thank god we don’t) all these Tiktokers like Jo would be on there airing their dirty laundry for a free night in hotel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The woman constantly lies because she thinks it will get her likes & views. She has often been caught using other peoples stories, but to be a good liar, you need a good memory and she really doesn't.

Reactions: 5
Dont it crack you up when these content creators go full time, all of a sudden they start churning out videos of absolute shite! not being funny Jo, there's nothing worse than listening to people tell funny little stories about their kids, that no-one apart from the parents find remotely interesting or funny! Its just one big desperate bore fest! I do find it funny the lengths that some people go to to stay relevant tho! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Dont it crack you up when these content creators go full time, all of a sudden they start churning out videos of absolute shite! not being funny Jo, there's nothing worse than listening to people tell funny little stories about their kids, that no-one apart from the parents find remotely interesting or funny! Its just one big desperate bore fest! I do find it funny the lengths that some people go to to stay relevant tho! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Not gonna lie,
I don’t even find funny stories about my own kids funny πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My place in Heaven is tested daily πŸ’€πŸ˜‚
She hasn't got the will power to have bariatric surgery. She would blow her sleeve within months.

It's 13k private and She wouldn't be eligible on the NHS

An hour ago she tagged that man of hers saying she can't wait to escape with him on holiday.

That quickly got taken down and this BS replaced it???

What has she got to escape from she does fudge all

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She hasn't got the will power to have bariatric surgery. She would blow her sleeve within months.

It's 13k private and She wouldn't be eligible on the NHS

An hour ago she tagged that man of hers saying she can't wait to escape with him on holiday.

That quickly got taken down and this BS replaced it???

What has she got to escape from she does fudge all
She's gotta chuck a couple of mental health videos in the mix, just to keep up the pretence, I mean if tiktok goes tits up, she will always have pip to fall back on. She's a lazy, slovenly, self indulgent pos as far as I'm concerned, I still cant get over the fact that her and lard arse are having a couples holiday in Haven! Remember when she took the kids to butlins for the day then refused to pay for any extras for them because she had paid to get in, this woman is a selfish piece of work.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.