Jo's Unflitered Life #4 Baking cakes and eating Tommy tit, but it's not Jo's fault the clothes don't fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely thrilled to have my first ever thread title 😂
I did have to ask mods to change the word 'tit' if thats ok! Didn't want to lose the title completly so thank you mods for doing that 🥰

Reactions: 1
All the dresses in her new video are vile. The first one is the worst. Shoot me but I usually like what she wears, I think she’s actually really pretty but those new dresses are a nah

Sorry but she’s not pretty. She’s a big rotter with a personality to match.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m no size ten anymore but the weight she carries on her hips is proper strange.

Reactions: 10
Another gift not disclosed in the farm video. She just needs to give this a rest. She's getting exposed left right and centre. Her content was crap before but now it's dire. It used to be videos on her proper life but now it's all this fake lovely day out crap, or ridiculous cringe ads.

Reactions: 5
Eating cake at 8am 😬 I don't know about anyone else but that would make me feel super sick and crappy for the day 🤢

Reactions: 5
Why do these influencers put on that bleeping ridiculous voice when they're tired / depressed / anxious / attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh poor Jo, she's had a horrendous nights sleep, good job she doesn't have to go and do an 8 hour shift somewhere! poor dab, how she gonna get through the day??? I take it the depression and anxiety is due the the video that the American guy did that ripped her to shreds! oh diddums! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sending people over to a fashion live to tell them she’s sent them over because she wants them to notice her, notice what hun your tit engagement, your disgusting attitude towards your children, the laziness of your life the list is endless… absolutely no shame begging her a bleeping job you scruffy slob!😷🤯🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Regardless of the amount of money she spends on clothes, who actually needs that many?!? Literally a new wardrobe every other day

Reactions: 1
Regardless of the amount of money she spends on clothes, who actually needs that many?!? Literally a new wardrobe every other day
And she actually goes nowhere unless it’s gifted so why would she need that many 🤷🏻‍♀️🤪😂😂

Reactions: 2
The way she pronounces gyros and tztaki makes me want to smash my phone 🤣

Don't even know if it's the correct way to say the words but it annoys the duck out of me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she pronounces gyros and tztaki makes me want to smash my phone 🤣

Don't even know if it's the correct way to say the words but it annoys the duck out of me 🤣
Glad I'm not the only one. I know it's probably the correct way to say them but it makes me want to punch her 😂😂
Feel like she does it so arrogantly? I don't know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.