Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustSteph

Jo's unfiltered life #5 - Putting on weight and reading through tattle, all Jo's clothes are fighting a losing battle!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
Getting engaged on a Haven caravan site as apposed to getting engaged in a gorgeous little village in Greece in front of the children and family!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

jojida

Interesting how they’ve gone from “not being able to live together” to engaged and living with each other. Looks like the separate homes was just to cheat benefits in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

VIP Member
I'm gonna say it, I fucking hate how the likes of Jo gets to sit on her fat fucking arse all day, talking shit into her phone gets to live the life they are living, I love seeing people do well and reaping the rewards of their hard work but I absolutely cannot stand the fact that people like Jo earn a living by talking shit, and doing fuck all!!! To be honest I would more likely buy off a company if they actually sent out PR packages to people who didn't have the money, families who dont have extra spending money, single mums, people who are trying to put themselves through college, or people who are off work for any reason. I will not buy something because the lazy gobshite Jo has done a shit video on it! I cannot wait for the day when tiktok falls out of favour with people and these lazy pricks have to get back in the real world! 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20

VIP Member
I don’t think there’s anything relatable about jo! she was committing benefit fraud when she was first on tiktok so she could have her rent paid and claim single person working tax, ( Remember she said her and Ryan couldn’t live together because they didn’t get on ) then she played the mental health card so she could go on the sick!! (Remember all those TikTok’s, where she couldn’t get out of bed, and crying because she couldn’t get through to get through to the drs) now moneys not an issue all of a sudden her and Ryan can live together and there’s not a whiff of depression and anxiety, she is a lying, deceitful cow, and to be honest she deserves everything she gets! Oh and to top it all off she moans about people saying stuff about her online, but thinks it’s acceptable to call her lovely little children cunts!!! The only cunt around here is Gigantor!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

alpacamybags

VIP Member
No im personally sick of people moaning about things that have no affect on their lives. I mean shes not hurting anyone. What's wrong is the fact you expect her to lead a miserable life because yours clearly is or you wouldn't be here.
You know we can LITERALLY see your previous posts moaning about people such as Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch right? Why does them posting about their homes make you so miserable you post about it? They aren't harming anybody by posting their homes... pot kettle.

And yes. I do think Jo being a fat, lazy fucking slob which does bother lots of people because she doesn't work yet seems to has able to afford so much more than people who go out to work every single day who work fucking hard to heat their homes and feed their kids and Jo slobs about like the lazy, no good cunt she is.

If you don't like my opinion, or anyone else's, then you're on the wrong website x

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ceres457

No I’m sorry but getting engaged at Haven 😩🤣 what a joke. That ring is awful too. Must have been on sale at Argos 🤣

• Haha

VIP Member
Just watched her latest video, so she's taking the kids to Haven for the weekend then her and Ryan are staying and her mum and dad are bringing the kids home. What the actual fuck! So the kids get the full two weeks out in Greece for what can only be described as the most boring holiday on this planet, and yet somewhere that is geared up to keep the kids entertained and they are only allowed to stay for the weekend, I'm all for mums having a break but what type of person would send her kids home while they stayed! This woman and her lard arsed boyfriend are fucking gross!!!

VIP Member
Didn't Jo have an abortion a few months ago???? I think its a bit strange that she's getting involved in all this "is it me" pregnancy drama so soon after having a termination.

Reactions: 15

melody3030

No im personally sick of people moaning about things that have no affect on their lives. I mean shes not hurting anyone. What's wrong is the fact you expect her to lead a miserable life because yours clearly is or you wouldn't be here.
The same can be said as to why you’re on a forum that’s designed for people being able to moan about ‘content creators’. If people want to have a moan about someone let them, if you don’t like it this isn’t the part of the internet for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Rach88

VIP Member
Admitting she has a cleaner 💀 lazy bitch dosent clean dosent parent what is the point of her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I don’t know how to explain it but the way she over dramatically speaks and flicks her hands about really riles me up. She’s almost cocky about being really (not) funny. I feel like it’s over compensating for a) the lies she’s telling about (not) funny things that have happened b) her boring content. Also who goes on a couples holiday to haven, when she spent a whole week (or 2) dragging her kids around Greece and having them experience the most boring holiday because there was nothing to do. If your 11 year old ends up working in a kitchen on holiday, you’re doing it wrong “hun”

Reactions: 13

Spilttea

VIP Member
Someone upthread mention her desperate dan jawline and now that’s all I can see 😭

What is this pregnancy drama, I’m sure this tiktok mum WhatsApp group is just a bunch of saddos like her sharing content ideas whilst ignoring their kids. The way she gets all screechy when explaining the “gossip” they are all bunch of unemployed wasters it’s predictable that one of them would get up the duff to ensure more content. More kids, more salt of the Earth I ain’t no perfect movver but I love ma kids shit for views.

• Haha

ceres457

Her ankle is hurting soo much that she isn’t doing anything about it tonight but going to A&E tomorrow?! Is she for real? 🤣 such a fucking drain on the system!
plus do we think it’s swollen or do we think it’s just cankles Babes? 🤨

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Same 🤣 and going for only one full day? It will be absolutely rammed on Christmas so they won't get the chance to even do anything 😐 and seems a bit of a trek to do on Christmas eve just to come back 2 days later, wonder if they'll end up extending it, I would
they’ll extend it but send the kids home so her and Ryan get chance to spend time alone

ETA just seen the video… why has she got Ryan to record her reaction and not the kids. So self centred. It’s like a holiday just for her

• Haha