Jo's Unflitered Life #4 Baking cakes and eating Tommy tit, but it's not Jo's fault the clothes don't fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I'm not the only one. I know it's probably the correct way to say them but it makes me want to punch her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Feel like she does it so arrogantly? I don't know πŸ˜‚
Me too! Her desperate Dan jaw also makes me want to punch her teeth down her throat! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually can’t stand her, but I have to watch her every so often just to reaffirm that I still feel that way! she talks in her videos like her followers are simple , the hand gestures and those awful nails…. Repeating everything ,she is condescending and mentioning brands all the time ! β€œ get ready with me , with my snag chub rub shorts!” I’m like ….oh here we go ….. another freebie on its way to beggy Jo

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t stand her, but I have to watch her every so often just to reaffirm that I still feel that way! she talks in her videos like her followers are simple , the hand gestures and those awful nails…. Repeating everything ,she is condescending and mentioning brands all the time ! β€œ get ready with me , with my snag chub rub shorts!” I’m like ….oh here we go ….. another freebie on its way to beggy Jo
I feel exactly the same, I loved it when she was dragged this week because of the video telling everyone to be nice about the queen! How bleeping patronising, She soon deleted it when she realised it wasn't going the way she expected it to!

Reactions: 3
She took Logan out of school in July for a holiday and taking him out next Friday for a week for another holiday!
Surely schools should be like one is ok but twice in a matter of months is a no!!!!

She took Logan out of school in July for a holiday and taking him out next Friday for a week for another holiday!
Surely schools should be like one is ok but twice in a matter of months is a no!!!!
not to sound stuck up either but it’s haven man is it worth taking your kid out of school for, just go for a weekend like most people with kids πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over how much food they were eating? A jacket potato, corn on the cob and chicken wings, I have a jacket potato as a whole meal

Reactions: 2
Annoys me so much how she's always sying "I can't remember who I saw say this.." "I can't remember who's recipe this was but.."

She never gives any credit.
Surely if it interests you enough that you intend to try or make a video about, you'd take note of who it was that you saw post it.
It's just lazy.

Reactions: 9
Her new video just came up and a her seconds in "my clothes are a bit tight cause ya know summer" summer isn't the reason your clothes are tighter your horrendously unhealthy diet is and god know what it's doing to your children's health πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 12
Her new video just came up and a her seconds in "my clothes are a bit tight cause ya know summer" summer isn't the reason your clothes are tighter your horrendously unhealthy diet is and god know what it's doing to your children's health πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Pretty sure a few weeks ago when she was trying on the cider clothes, she said she'd lost some πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nobody is disputing she spent time in Greece as a child, all she is saying is your accent is sh&t. It may with the 'correct' way to pronounce these Greek words, but luv, you have been in Essex way too long and are butchering the Greek language.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.