Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Logan and Hunter have been at grandparents....and Hunter has tested positive on lateral flow....so they've taken him for a PCR and left Logan at grandparents.....surely they're better off taking them both home?

Reactions: 4
So Logan and Hunter have been at grandparents....and Hunter has tested positive on lateral flow....so they've taken him for a PCR and left Logan at grandparents.....surely they're better off taking them both home?
You would have thought so,wouldn't you.

Reactions: 5
That's just dumbness on 100% level! Why on earth wouldn't u get both boys tested? And the grandparents? And her best mate should get tested too!
Stupidity!

Ahhh please ignore the above I've just seen the recent video!
She's still dumb tho 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
when she started crying about not seeing her kids , you don’t cry every single day when you’re palm them off to whoever you can , such a fake lady

• Heart
Reactions: 12
when she started crying about not seeing her kids , you don’t cry every single day when you’re palm them off to whoever you can , such a fake lady
She didn't cry when she was on holiday without them and even wanted to stay another week coz she didn't miss them at all!

Wait for all the offers of ppl sending her gifts in the post as get well soon gifts x

Reactions: 6
Yeah your right I had it 3 weeks ago and had to wait 10 days even though after 5 days I was getting negative lateral flows.

And what she is saying about oh I cant see my kids because they might get it. My son had it last Dec and I was obviously around him the whole time,cuddles and that and never caught it. When I was ill with it 3 weeks ago my husband or son didn't get it. It's just pot luck.
Shes such a drama queen. She's had that "cold" for a few days. So if she's got her kids, she's likely passed it on, so why are they going elsewhere so she can isolate? That means theres the potential of passing it on to her mother or whoever is having those kids. Not to mention she's been out and about getting tattoos and all sorts. Can't help but think this is karma. She's gonna love the attention.

Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is that if she had a cold or sick bug she wouldn’t not see them, she’s being so over dramatic she’s choosing not to see them. What does she think single parents do when they have Covid just find somewhere else for the kids to live it’s not an ideal situation but they will most likely be fine even if they did get it!! They could literally come home and she could stay in her bedroom, then if she’s negative on Christmas Eve she could come out of her room. It’s not that hard

She’s such a dramatic cow, anything for attention. She’s already been by her kids (well actually who knows with beggy they seem to hardly be with her) but if they have been by her then she may aswell keep them with her. I swear she will do anything to just be a slob in bed all day then sit live all night wanting gifts. Her mother has health issues I’ve seen her say, she obviously thinks nothing of her to keep palming her kids round there. Joke a woman she is!

Oh and to add, why can’t they stay at Ryan’s, remember Ryan has his own place to live not with beggy 😂😂

He lives or used to live with his mum, he hasnt got a pot to pee in!!
So one kid was with her mums and the other was with his mums.

Reactions: 1
Jesus christ just have the kids back with you! Covid doesn't affect kids anywhere near as much as adults. Any reason to not have her kids with her. bleeping drama queen anyone would think she's the first person to have covid

Reactions: 8
Also if she has tested positive on a lateral why is she out? She's done her pcr so should be at home. Can ryan not drive? To sort her other kids out?

Don’t coz that cry was so bleeping fake and it stopped fairly quick too wasn’t it. Honestly people just don’t care about anyone she should be isolating until she gets her pcr results and she did say the other child and grandparents are negative and only 1 is positive !

Reactions: 4
She done a video because someone mentioned her being out and that she should isolate moaning about them…why because they are right and she’s wrong?? Sorry love but deal with it

Reactions: 3
Ryan can't drive coz he lost his licence 🤣

And Ryan shouldn't be taking Hunter anywhere inside for a PCR they should be done in the car with everyone wearing masks!! Or has that changed??

Reactions: 3
As far as I'm aware all pcr tests are done in cars still? Never known you to be allowed inside for one? I've done a few with my kids all in the car

Oh didn't realise he lost his licence do we know what for?

There’s walk through testing centres my local one is. So you go in just you/your household and do your tests in there rather than it being handed to you and doing it in the car

Reactions: 1
As far as I'm aware all pcr tests are done in cars still? Never known you to be allowed inside for one? I've done a few with my kids all in the car

Speeding I think, but don't quote me on that 😆

Speeding, she mentioned it on a live the other night!

I bloody cannot stand that fake Beggy witch, she’s so bloody rude to people as well. I was just reading comments on one of her videos and the way she speaking to them is bloody ridiculous. But this will be her next excuse to beg for more stuff from people. Preying on the young and vulnerable it’s so sad she should be embarrassed I cannot believe how much gifts she begs for and people are stupid enough to send her them ! She’s a woman and I can’t stand her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.