Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will start advertising one of those teeth cleaning kits soon you watch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she is such a hypocrite on her facebook live demanding nobody can ask for money or non essentials, but she has a gofundme for a holiday and a wishlist for presents. hahaha cant stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yeah she deffo reads on here she’s obsessed with herself so course she does. Even the hate gets her attention 😂 On that live when she’s like me and the admin don’t have time to look at every comment we’re busy… why start a group up then 🤦🏼‍♀️ she was quite rude to people as well she was like a school teacher telling kids off ,thinking she’s a big man
Yeah I get the vibe she's just a rude selfish woman, and she's very entitled... 😬

Did anyone see her how to do a messy bun video? Loads of folk have been asking her how to do it apparently......
She started the 'tutorial' by saying she didn't expect this video to do well, but when people ask again she can just point them in the direction of it. 🙄🙄🙄 Get over yourself 'lovely'....
And, while I'm here, I hate that "I'm so sad" look she does when trying to look depressed.... Like she did today when having her day out with her son to Primark and Costa, spending the money she apparently too skint to have.
Omg yeah she's does a sad little depressed face don't she!! Mate she's shocking

Reactions: 4
Someone asking for baby milk, people offering to send money. Sorry but food banks give baby milk and health visitors can help too.

I don’t think people should be able to ask for stuff on there. I have twins and I am on a free group which I give their old stuff away on and you absolutely cannot request items and anything you want you pay postage for.

Reactions: 3
She really winds me up she is suppose to be off work poorly but she's always on tick tock and posting about going out etc. She really can't be as bad as she says she is and the abortion stuff all seems to have been forgotten about she makes me so mad

Funny how i put on here about someone could contact her work and now shes left her job 🤔 cause they didnt know she was earning hahahaha #caught

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could totally see the “i’ve quit my job” video coming. The videos will be coming thick and fast now, creator unfiltered fund. 😣

Reactions: 4
She will prob be handing in sick notes from doc now so she can be assessed as unfit for work. But I don't think doing what she does on tik tok will go in her favour! And it's def aimed at tattle when she says she will get hate for it. No one on tik tok says anything to her as they so far up her backside. Wonder what she's living off now then.

Reactions: 5
Could totally see the “i’ve quit my job” video coming. The videos will be coming thick and fast now, creator unfiltered fund. 😣
The thing is now shes left her job i hope she dont try using the im skint card and cry for free tit cause its her own fault i think her work have said somthing to her shes made videos in the past about her work not believing her

I thought it was about 2 weeks ago she posted a bit about her recovery about a week later. Haven’t watched her for a while so maybe she’s said more on lives but personally don’t think there’s much more to say.
While I done 💯 agree with everything she says I did think it was good to talk about it and helped people learn about the procedure.
she’s had 2 in 10 years so do think it’s unfair people saying she’s using it as contraception when that’s not the case.

You wanna learn about abortion discuss with a doctor not some scruff on tiktok

Reactions: 10
Flew over here when I saw her video about giving up her job, lazy bleeping witch, this has nothing to do with mental health, I think if people can parade their lives all over social media then they certainly dont have anxiety, she's just a lazy witch!

I wonder how she's gonna pay her bills and buy food, wait for the fundraiser for Christmas goodies coz she's skint!

Reactions: 15
Flew over here when I saw her video about giving up her job, lazy bleeping witch, this has nothing to do with mental health, I think if people can parade their lives all over social media then they certainly dont have anxiety, she's just a lazy witch!

I wonder how she's gonna pay her bills and buy food, wait for the fundraiser for Christmas goodies coz she's skint!
I couldn't get here fast enough when I saw the vid 😂😂
There's defo a fundraiser for Christmas in the pipeline. I don't know how it works when you leave for health reasons, but I know if you voluntarily leave a job there is a long delay in being able to claim universal credit cos you chose to leave and be unemployed, its different if you're fired, then you can claim straight away, subject to the usual 6 week assessment period.
The wee 'I'm so sad' face made a fast exit now shes quit I noticed. The getting hate comment is definitely aimed at us 😂🤣 She will be reading right now to see how her vid has been received 😂

• Haha
If she can post on social media telling the whole world she has left her job and basically doesn’t care what the haters will say, she doesn’t have anxiety. Because trust me, someone who has anxiety won’t tell a soul in fear they’ll be judged.

I couldn't get here fast enough when I saw the vid 😂😂
There's defo a fundraiser for Christmas in the pipeline. I don't know how it works when you leave for health reasons, but I know if you voluntarily leave a job there is a long delay in being able to claim universal credit cos you chose to leave and be unemployed, its different if you're fired, then you can claim straight away, subject to the usual 6 week assessment period.
The wee 'I'm so sad' face made a fast exit now shes quit I noticed. The getting hate comment is definitely aimed at us 😂🤣 She will be reading right now to see how her vid has been received 😂
she was only working part time anyway and as we know claims she’s a single mum so was probably already getting universal credit so she’ll just need to inform them she left on health grounds she’s been signed off so will have her gp back her up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t get it. My mental health prevents me from working a “normal” job and holding down normal hours. I work my butt off every second that I feel physically able to run a tiny small business so that I know I’m doing everything I can. If I spent all my time on tiktok or swanning off to here there and everywhere I would be embarrassed. If I’m well enough to go shopping, I’m well enough to do some bloody work. I thought that was just how everyone saw things.

Did anyone see her how to do a messy bun video? Loads of folk have been asking her how to do it apparently......
She started the 'tutorial' by saying she didn't expect this video to do well, but when people ask again she can just point them in the direction of it. 🙄🙄🙄 Get over yourself 'lovely'....
And, while I'm here, I hate that "I'm so sad" look she does when trying to look depressed.... Like she did today when having her day out with her son to Primark and Costa, spending the money she apparently too skint to have.
the sad pout walking out the door??? 🤣

I think the group she’s set up is an amazing idea and I’m sure could really help some families, however….people will always be grabby and have a brass neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.