Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant learning for a real woman’s experience not the medical facts.
She's not really done a real experience, she's had an abortion then never mentioned it again. Like gone now and never to be spoken about that's not a real experience she's back to happy happy beggy beggy again.

She's quit her job and I am sure she'll never have another. I suffer badly from depression and anxiety to the point I've nearly given up but to pay my bills and keep my family going I still work, totally get everyone's situation is difficult but she's not exactly showing her kids a great example by begging for gifts on social media and quitting her job to I assume scrounge off everyone else?!

Reactions: 8
Oh my god!! This women needs to put on her big girl pants and have a stern word with herself! What a lazy b****, can’t get up and function to go to work to pay her bills and feed her children but can make endless videos and drive around in her car. Mmmmhhh what’s that…. bleeping laziness 🙈 don’t worry though I’m sure she can make another go fund me page or wish list to find her laziness and continue to claim benefits 🤬

p.s sorry she angers me ha ha

Reactions: 10
Won’t she get In trouble with universal credit for leaving her job? I reckon the sick notes must have been going in and she will want to get classed as not able to work to get sickness benefits.

Reactions: 2
Won’t she get In trouble with universal credit for leaving her job? I reckon the sick notes must have been going in and she will want to get classed as not able to work to get sickness benefits.
A quick Google says you can have 2 periods of temporary sickness in a 12 month period while employed and you have to provide evidence. If you think you are unable to work you have to be assessed for ESA. You have to inform them of any change in circumstances such as not working or a partner moving in. I don't think they make it easy for you so there will definitely be a Christmas beg coming up....

Reactions: 4
A quick Google says you can have 2 periods of temporary sickness in a 12 month period while employed and you have to provide evidence. If you think you are unable to work you have to be assessed for ESA. You have to inform them of any change in circumstances such as not working or a partner moving in. I don't think they make it easy for you so there will definitely be a Christmas beg coming up....
oh I definitely see a Christmas beg coming and all her little sheep will buy stuff 🙄 what even is wrong with her? She seems to go out and about, chat crap on tik tok and Facebook all day long and have meals out and stuff, like she seems genuinely fine to me?

Reactions: 6
First of all - you left your job in July with zero intention of going back, so let's not pretend you've done what's best for you etc etc and the thought of going back makes you anxious is bull tit I doubt its even crossed your mind!

Secondly you say you didn't want to drag it out ad it was unfair on your employer, it's been 4 bleeping months, I can guarantee any company would of been dragging you in front of an occupational health team to try and get you back to work because they didn't believe your bull tit, I'm pretty certain you have jumped before you were pushed and I'm also pretty certain you will be claiming every available benefit under the sun by the end of the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
oh I definitely see a Christmas beg coming and all her little sheep will buy stuff 🙄 what even is wrong with her? She seems to go out and about, chat crap on tik tok and Facebook all day long and have meals out and stuff, like she seems genuinely fine to me?
Well it depends because shes left off her own back it could be seen as quitting her job

Well it depends because shes left off her own back it could be seen as quitting her job
I looked online and it says she can be sanctioned for quitting as she’s already on universal credit because someone in comments asked how she’s been paying rent and stuff. If her son is 3 she will be expected to look for work.

Sickness benefit is hard to get for mental health & depression, you literally have to be barely able to leave the house or anything for them to give you enough points to get it. Soz beggy one look at tik tok and you’ll be declined!

Reactions: 8
If she’s been off since July she would probably now be on half pay so now would be the time she’s got to look at going back. If for whatever reason she decided it best not to then maybe was best leaving. Least then when she looks for something else would be an ok reference. We don’t know what her work life was like also.

some people here saying they’ve never had to take time off work for mental health reasons. Good for you. But others have genuinely had to and it helped taking that life element away for a while.
the comments on here about mental health are why there’s still such a need for better understanding,better services and help.

Reactions: 1
If she’s been off since July she would probably now be on half pay so now would be the time she’s got to look at going back. If for whatever reason she decided it best not to then maybe was best leaving. Least then when she looks for something else would be an ok reference. We don’t know what her work life was like also.

some people here saying they’ve never had to take time off work for mental health reasons. Good for you. But others have genuinely had to and it helped taking that life element away for a while.
the comments on here about mental health are why there’s still such a need for better understanding,better services and help.
And im pretty sure them people would have the sense to not film 3-4 tiktoks a day be live pretty much all day ( like she was on her fb page ) ask for viewers to pay for a holiday beg for gifts for their children etc im sorry im not going to argue as your entilted to your own thoughts on it but even if she isnt lying i personally think its quite cheeky to be off claiming sick then be online a lot of the day earning money in other ways but apperently shes so ill ryan cant work and has to look after her ? Im sorry it just doesnt add up im well aware you can be “ok” on the outside and be struggling sadly theres too many that play the system and i truly think jo is one of them

Reactions: 11

Her work life wasn’t exactly bad if she clearly said in her video she left now incase she wanted to go back in the future. You seem to act like a big fan, but clearly don’t watch her videos very well.

Reactions: 5
Guys don’t worry it is no way the comments on here that’s the reason there’s issues with mental health understanding etc it’s beggy mitchell that’s the reason and others like her who pretend to have crippling mental health and who are blatantly blagging the system and playing it like a fiddle making the real sufferers struggle much more difficult no way on this earth is she suffering from any of the issues she claims to if she was her social media platform would be a very very different place and we most probably wouldn’t know who the duck she is even the first video I ever saw of hers was her saying I’ve put my PayPal in my bio cos I’m a skint witch as I’m Off work sick 🤢 the actual cheek of her …well I stand by my opinion she is a big fat fraud !!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I completely empathise with anyone who has mental health issues, it can be so damaging to people, debilitating and so hard for people to see and understand.
I get that when people say “you must be ok cos you’re going out” other people get annoyed at it because no one can truly tell how bad a person is suffering.
The problem is jo is creating a bad opinion on those who have mental health issues, are off work and need to go out to make small steps to improving life. If someone if struggling and off work, in order to be able to return to work they may need to go to a supermarket to ease anxiety of crowds or someone may need to go out for a walk to ease the fear or just leaving their house!
Jo creates several tik toks a day, spends however long a time on lives, goes on holiday, day trips to beach, shopping, out for meals and seeing friends…..to me that comes across as she just couldn’t be bothered to work.
I have days where I struggle mentally but I also have kids, a job and a mortgage to pay and in a weird way work helps me by taking my mind off things!
Yes everyone handles mental health differently but she just seems to want everything for nothing and throws in the odd bad day video after days of living the high life to try and remind everyone she has issues!
Sorry for the rant guys

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can we just ignore scottishgirl13 now 😂 seems they like the attention just like Jo.

So she hasn’t been working since July , barely ever has her kids yet she can’t police the facebook group she set up 😂 she’s probably the most laziest person ever. She’ll be on the beg for christmas presents for her kids cause she can’t “afford” to get them anything no doubt 🙄 how anyone can be a fan of her i really don’t know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her work life wasn’t exactly bad if she clearly said in her video she left now incase she wanted to go back in the future. You seem to act like a big fan, but clearly don’t watch her videos very well.
I didnt take from that that she’s going back to the same job just to work in general. I’m not a big fan at all. I follow her however cause of how tiktok works it means I only occasionally see her posts.

I don’t agree with lot of stuff she says/does. Personally when off work I very rarely post on social media so yeah posting etc isn’t doing her any favours. Just my opinion.

she’s on constantly, and she’s always off out for meals, dinner dates, shopping trips, sitting on live on tik tok or Facebook for hours stuffing takeaways down her neck. Her group I am speechless at, she has made that in a breeding ground for people to be as beggy as her. There’s people out there that genuinely cannot afford a thing for their kids birthday or Christmas and the lazy cow who doesn’t even have her kids most of the time, sat crying on tik tok for presents and got them. Yet since then has done nothing but stuff takeaways and meals out down her lazy neck. She’s disgusting and a liar!

Reactions: 6
Oh lovely! Another lazy witch I have to pay tax for because she’s “unfit to work” 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Reactions: 5
i would feel absolutely ashamed of myself if I was spending money on all that non essential tit for myself, then not being able to give my children Christmas and birthday presents. THEN giving up a job which could potentially turn around my financial situation. Just don’t get it. Fully appreciate people struggle to work with mental health issues. But your kids come first no matter what.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.