Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell there's really people out there paying for random people's electric and food shops?! I'm not against helping those in need but I just don't believe everyone is genuine. I was apart of a group like this once not because I needed anything but I donated a pair of Nike trainers to a girl who said her shoes had holes in. Mine were almost brand new £75 trainers that just didnt suit me. Turns out she sold them on!!
Hey they learned from queen beggy mitchell herself which is jo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen a few on her page asking for things for their child, also stating they are autistic..I don’t think that’s necessary unless it’s to ask for a specific item for sensory reasons? A child who needs clothing is a child who needs clothing..additional needs or not!

That group is the biggest beg group I have ever seen, they don’t just want one thing, people asking for food, electric, allsorts. There is food banks etc to help with food and the council will help with electric and other things. Some people are putting multiple posts a week asking for all different things. I would help anyone if they needed something but you can smell a scammer on there a mile off. They need to actually sort of check these people’s circumstances. I have some stuff to a local baby charity and they make sure the people are genuine before helping
Them. It’s one thing someone offering something on the page for free but loads of them are just asking for stuff, it just doesn’t sit right with me.

I’ve seen a few on her page asking for things for their child, also stating they are autistic..I don’t think that’s necessary unless it’s to ask for a specific item for sensory reasons? A child who needs clothing is a child who needs clothing..additional needs or not!
Really annoys me when people mention their child is autistic to gain items. If a kid needs clothes they need clothes, regardless as to whether they are autistic or not.

Reactions: 8
That group is the biggest beg group I have ever seen, they don’t just want one thing, people asking for food, electric, allsorts. There is food banks etc to help with food and the council will help with electric and other things. Some people are putting multiple posts a week asking for all different things. I would help anyone if they needed something but you can smell a scammer on there a mile off. They need to actually sort of check these people’s circumstances. I have some stuff to a local baby charity and they make sure the people are genuine before helping
Them. It’s one thing someone offering something on the page for free but loads of them are just asking for stuff, it just doesn’t sit right with me.

Really annoys me when people mention their child is autistic to gain items. If a kid needs clothes they need clothes, regardless as to whether they are autistic or not.
I joined the group, half through nosiness, half through willingness to help. It started off with good intentions i think, people seemed genuine and asking for essentials and people offering items to anyone who needed. I even sent a t-shirt to a girl who was looking for stuff for her Harry Potter obsessed family member. It was no skin off my nose, my daughter had never worn it and postage was only a couple of quid. I've been in a position where I have had nothing, I am quite happy to help when I am in a position to. I got a lovely thank you message from the lady as well. All good, banked some karma points 🤣
But recently the things being asked for are more and more ridiculous and cheeky and I fear that a lot of kind and generous people are being taken advantage of by these scammers...

I joined the group, half through nosiness, half through willingness to help. It started off with good intentions i think, people seemed genuine and asking for essentials and people offering items to anyone who needed. I even sent a t-shirt to a girl who was looking for stuff for her Harry Potter obsessed family member. It was no skin off my nose, my daughter had never worn it and postage was only a couple of quid. I've been in a position where I have had nothing, I am quite happy to help when I am in a position to. I got a lovely thank you message from the lady as well. All good, banked some karma points 🤣
But recently the things being asked for are more and more ridiculous and cheeky and I fear that a lot of kind and generous people are being taken advantage of by these scammers...
I have seen a couple of posts on there about scammers, I think there will be a lot of it going on. And where’s queen of the group beggy, I only see her on there when she comments on something for free. Shouldn’t she Be looking at what’s going on in her group. Oh I forgot she’s too buy begging on tik tok 🙄

Reactions: 5
There’s one lady asking for the next size up clothing. If you have fleed DV or some other trauma where you’ve left with nothing, then absolutely people can help, but asking for things for the child you grew inside you and know will grow, purely because they have outgrown the clothes they have..doesn’t sit right with me! Look on local selling sites for a bargain and leave the free stuff for those genuinely in need!

Reactions: 7
FDD001D4-7C0F-492F-91B2-F0A8FD0199A4.jpeg

Why on earth would someone steal your nappies and wipes , and then turn off your freezer …🤔 someone commented it’s a scam they’d seen it on another page and the admin deleted the comment

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 854777
Why on earth would someone steal your nappies and wipes , and then turn off your freezer …🤔 someone commented it’s a scam they’d seen it on another page and the admin deleted the comment
I saw this one earlier and was like🤔🤔 I can juuuuust about accept a burglar lifting a pram bag containing nappies and wipes maybe, not realising what it was...... But turning off the freezer?? Wtf? Maybe taking inspiration from the Wet Bandits from Home Alone.... The Freezer Turner Off-ers 😂😂 I probably shouldn't laugh, but jesus wept.... 😳🙄

• Haha
I saw this one earlier and was like🤔🤔 I can juuuuust about accept a burglar lifting a pram bag containing nappies and wipes maybe, not realising what it was...... But turning off the freezer?? Wtf? Maybe taking inspiration from the Wet Bandits from Home Alone.... The Freezer Turner Off-ers 😂😂 I probably shouldn't laugh, but jesus wept.... 😳🙄
I seen someone on there asking for makeup too,it’s like wtaf wasn’t it supposed to be for essentials 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I seen someone on there asking for makeup too,it’s like wtaf wasn’t it supposed to be for essentials 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Is that the one that's make up was thrown in the bath? I saw that, rolled my eyes, then was scrolling down to find the burglary post to nosey at comments and saw the same make up girl asking for clothes for herself and she said she had already had stuff for her kids.
Also saw someone asking for a winter coat cos she had got one that was too small - no offer of her too small coat for anyone needing it though. Id feel a bit better about the group if folk maybe said Can anyone help me out with say, a pair of jeans, I hav%e some old jumpers I can pass on to anyone who needs..... Rather than the constant beggy begging.

Reactions: 3
I saw the nappies and wipes one earlier and straight away thought it wasn’t true, it’s terrible on there today they are all at it! You can tell they want cash. Beggy Mitchell was live on the group earlier but I was busy so couldn’t watch it, did anyone see?

Bloody hell she’s still live on there 😳😂

Someone asking for clothes and trainers for their kid yet on their profile on about going on holiday to Benidorm for a girls holiday. How about buy your kids necessities not bloody girls holidays!!

Also us mentioning how happy she is now etc then sundently she drops a tiktok about how bad she feels ……. Umm not a coincidence is it really

Reactions: 7
Also us mentioning how happy she is now etc then sundently she drops a tiktok about how bad she feels ……. Umm not a coincidence is it really
I have just seen that on her tik tok, yet she seemed happy as Larry live on Facebook 🙄 doesn’t she get more money on tik tok if people comment?

View attachment 854777
I saw that too and nearly pissed myself laughing! I’ve been burgled at home and they have never nicked anything like wipes or turned the freezee off 😭

Is that the one that's make up was thrown in the bath? I saw that, rolled my eyes, then was scrolling down to find the burglary post to nosey at comments and saw the same make up girl asking for clothes for herself and she said she had already had stuff for her kids.
Also saw someone asking for a winter coat cos she had got one that was too small - no offer of her too small coat for anyone needing it though. Id feel a bit better about the group if folk maybe said Can anyone help me out with say, a pair of jeans, I hav%e some old jumpers I can pass on to anyone who needs..... Rather than the constant beggy begging.
The make up one was also hilarious.

A woman from Nottingham posted on there the other week claiming she was collecting for a woman and a baby, and the woman’s partner had died. I commented and it turned out the woman who posted lived in the same suburb of Nottingham as me, and I knew the street she lived on.

Asked around about woman and baby, no one has heard of them.

The entire group is scam scam scam.

She was on live in the group past night stating rules etc. it’s clear she reads here…she’s addressed a lot of the things that we had issue with. Thanks jo!

Reactions: 4
She was on live in the group past night stating rules etc. it’s clear she reads here…she’s addressed a lot of the things that we had issue with. Thanks jo!
yeah she deffo reads on here she’s obsessed with herself so course she does. Even the hate gets her attention 😂 On that live when she’s like me and the admin don’t have time to look at every comment we’re busy… why start a group up then 🤦🏼‍♀️ she was quite rude to people as well she was like a school teacher telling kids off ,thinking she’s a big man

How is she busy she does duck all except eye duck herself all the time in tik toks. She never seems to have her kids either.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her how to do a messy bun video? Loads of folk have been asking her how to do it apparently......
She started the 'tutorial' by saying she didn't expect this video to do well, but when people ask again she can just point them in the direction of it. 🙄🙄🙄 Get over yourself 'lovely'....
And, while I'm here, I hate that "I'm so sad" look she does when trying to look depressed.... Like she did today when having her day out with her son to Primark and Costa, spending the money she apparently too skint to have.

How the hell do ppl fall for that tit?? I've got no money yet stuffs her fat face with takeaways and meals out.. and people actually part with their money 😳 I'd be so ashamed if I asked anyone for money, let alone doing a tik tok about going out for meals too..she has no morals, no self pride..just happy to bleeping beg for free..
And her teeth need a good clean too 🤢🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.