Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to her TT, they were 'invited' to the meal, yet another thing for free and instead of being grateful she's complaining that one of her kids is acting like 'Damien' and ruining it!!!!
She’s trying to say her sons got autism or something in the comments.

Reactions: 1
She’s trying to say her sons got autism or something in the comments.
Jesus his just a typical little boy she will say anything for attention most kids struggle to sit in a restaurant at that age what is he 3 wow she’s scraping the barrel that’ll be the next drama go fund for private diagnosis 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is she calls him it that much he actually believes it's his name she said on a video before

• Wow
Reactions: 4
According to her TT, they were 'invited' to the meal, yet another thing for free and instead of being grateful she's complaining that one of her kids is acting like 'Damien' and ruining it!!!!
Yeah that annoyed me, I wish she would stop calling her son Damien. He’s 2, and has spent almost all his life in lockdown not eating out. He’s obviously going to be a little naughty going somewhere new. It riles me up how she sometimes completely fobbs them off or the way she speaks about the kids about how bad they are as if they aren’t there. He’s 2, not deaf.

Reactions: 8
Are you back again ffs we told you where the rave thread is
Not a troll and didn’t know I needed your permission to comment.

I actually made an impartial comment re the abortion. She’s done plenty about it it’s over so why do people think she should be posting about it still? If she was posting about it now people would say stop going on abour
It.

Reactions: 1
It was last week or the week before wasn’t it? I’d be bored of it if she was posting constantly. Would be like just glorifying it for content.
She spoke about posting about it to bring awareness and educating. It’s her decision to discuss it with her ‘followers’ I don’t agree with it but that’s just my opinion. Surely the recovery and the aftermath is part of that? At least be consistent.

Reactions: 9
She spoke about posting about it to bring awareness and educating. It’s her decision to discuss it with her ‘followers’ I don’t agree with it but that’s just my opinion. Surely the recovery and the aftermath is part of that? At least be consistent.
I thought it was about 2 weeks ago she posted a bit about her recovery about a week later. Haven’t watched her for a while so maybe she’s said more on lives but personally don’t think there’s much more to say.
While I done 💯 agree with everything she says I did think it was good to talk about it and helped people learn about the procedure.
she’s had 2 in 10 years so do think it’s unfair people saying she’s using it as contraception when that’s not the case.

Reactions: 2
Someone on her group asking for Christmas lights? I thought it was for essentials? It’s going to ruin it for the people who desperately need help 😔

Reactions: 3
Someone on her group asking for Christmas lights? I thought it was for essentials? It’s going to ruin it for the people who desperately need help 😔
Ffs people really missed the point of the group. I think the intention of it started well so could help people. But as usual people ask ruin it.

• Haha
I'm starting to think scottishgirl is actually Jo
Definitely not jo lol. Though the fact I’m accused of being a troll for not agreeing with people is proof how messed up social media is.

the idea of the group was nice as know people comment on tiktoks(not just jo’s) that they’re struggling. And it’s well intended having a central place people can post it. But unfortunately selfish people idiots take it the wrong way.

Basically the idea was like hand me down clothing items to those who need them. Means also like recycling clothes rather than everyone buying new. Especially kids stuff that’s hardly worn.
But people asking for Christmas lights is just ridiculous. Makes a joke of those genuinely struggling.

• Haha
Bloody hell there's really people out there paying for random people's electric and food shops?! I'm not against helping those in need but I just don't believe everyone is genuine. I was apart of a group like this once not because I needed anything but I donated a pair of Nike trainers to a girl who said her shoes had holes in. Mine were almost brand new £75 trainers that just didnt suit me. Turns out she sold them on!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.