Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still live now! Someone just asked if it was a joint decision and she said yes it was. I also get the feeling it was more her choice as he doesn’t seem to get to say much.
Yess 100% and that time when she was bascley saying to ryan its harder for her cause she has to deal with the hate i felt like she was saying oh you cant be as sad as me etc im not saying dealing with hate is easy but the way she kept saying it and kept saying oh i get 1000s of hate a day the thing is reality is if your going to share that stuff your get hate simple as but dont invalidate how ryan feels as thats not fair

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure she does her own nails, stick on ones from primark are only 1.50, mind u , she probably has loads on her wish list for ppl to buy her.. she gets right on my tits the way she talks so much with her hands when she has nails on..its like she wants us all to see them. And she repeats herself which makes me want to punch her in the face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On the live she was on last night all tucked up under her blanket cos she’s poorly 🥴 she said to him someone just called me a slag and he is in the background shouting out c*** I think she actually loves the drama she said to him oh so and so is sticking up for me as well I genuinely think she loves the hate as it gets her more attention from the ones who are blind to her including her silly fella

Reactions: 3
There’s a video from 22 August labelled ‘Me & Ryan’ where she explains they’re back together but he doesn’t live with her. How the hell is he signed off work ‘looking after her’ then when they don’t even live together? He’s in most of her lives so seems he’s there all the time and if you have ‘no money’ why would you pay to be living separately still? I smell benefit fraud ...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I find the TikToks she did when they went away very odd to watch, her followers literally predicted a baby and she happily spoke about if it was to happen etc. I just find it a bit tasteless.

and yes, she was only working part time so was probably claiming single person benefits still. Now she’s off sick and no doubt getting esa he ‘doesn’t live with her’ but also off work to look after her. So one can only assume theres some benefit fraud not that she would admit, after all ‘he’s just looking after her cos shes Poorly’ 🙄

Reactions: 7
I find the TikToks she did when they went away very odd to watch, her followers literally predicted a baby and she happily spoke about if it was to happen etc. I just find it a bit tasteless.

and yes, she was only working part time so was probably claiming single person benefits still. Now she’s off sick and no doubt getting esa he ‘doesn’t live with her’ but also off work to look after her. So one can only assume theres some benefit fraud not that she would admit, after all ‘he’s just looking after her cos shes Poorly’ 🙄
Yeah that is what pissed me off if u dont want a baby that bad dont joke about it take steps to prevent it

Reactions: 9
It really annoys me the whole trigger warning videos. She is loving all this attention. Like u say they joked about having a baby when on that holiday and wow she's pregnant then back tracked and said it wasn't on that holiday she fell pregnant. I don't believe that at all I think she said that so people stopped saying she should have been more careful on holiday

Reactions: 12
It really annoys me the whole trigger warning videos. She is loving all this attention. Like u say they joked about having a baby when on that holiday and wow she's pregnant then back tracked and said it wasn't on that holiday she fell pregnant. I don't believe that at all I think she said that so people stopped saying she should have been more careful on holiday
100% true begalina is also a liar not just a beggy witch but a lying one and it seems.a Fraudster too nice Qualities lol

Reactions: 5
Now she's doing a meet up with people off tik tok. I couldn't think of anything worse! Meeting up with total strangers who know everything about u and u know nothing about them!

• Wow
How does she not feel bad for signing off work sick YET doing tiktoks everyday, doing lives for god knows how long, going out and about whenever it suits and now she’s arranging meet ups as if she’s famous and arranging merchandise…….technically she’s working trying to be an influencer but it’s like a massive duck you to her employer 😡
I get pissed off with anyone who abuses long term sick when it’s not genuine!

Reactions: 13
bleeping merch!! What is it with all these tik tokers and the sad fucks who wear clothes with their names on. I cant stop laughing get back to work u absolute head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All dressed up, feeling fab and off to Southend Halloween parade and fireworks……cue tomorrow, feeling sorry for herself!!
This woman is unbelievable, I wouldn’t care her doing all of this stuff if she wasn’t signed off work 🤷🏻‍♀️

How does she not feel bad for signing off work sick YET doing tiktoks everyday, doing lives for god knows how long, going out and about whenever it suits and now she’s arranging meet ups as if she’s famous and arranging merchandise…….technically she’s working trying to be an influencer but it’s like a massive duck you to her employer 😡
I get pissed off with anyone who abuses long term sick when it’s not genuine!
Report her, everyone should because she is taking the pixx

Report her, everyone should because she is taking the pixx
Just to see why I feel the way I do, Stacy Pentland has terminal cancer and as far as I know her husband is working and this woman is totally taking the pixx and her husband should feel ashamed.

Last edited:
So now she’s fishing to get a meet up venue for free because she was expecting £100 and the woman told her £250??? Where does she get off honestly??

• Angry
Reactions: 3
There’s a video from 22 August labelled ‘Me & Ryan’ where she explains they’re back together but he doesn’t live with her. How the hell is he signed off work ‘looking after her’ then when they don’t even live together? He’s in most of her lives so seems he’s there all the time and if you have ‘no money’ why would you pay to be living separately still? I smell benefit fraud ...
I am glad you said this cos I noticed something on her Instagram and she said Ryan cleaned MY kitchen in MY flat, thought it was a bit odd.

MY kitchen, MY flat. I smell benefit fraud.

Reactions: 10
Shes promoting a code for her nails so assuming shes earning comission off it ? Cant get over the cheek of her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.