Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m getting the sense she doesn’t actually like Ryan 😂 been out all day with the kids then as soon as they’re alone together oh i’ll go on live , same as last night. Yet he’s supposedly really upset and struggling with everything so instead of being there for him she goes on live and ignores him
Remember Ryan doesn’t live there 😅😂

poor boy coughing his guts up and she says “stop coughing”does nothing to help him, just carries on banging on about wax melts🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I cant even deal with this woman she needs help

Jo are you ok for keep reading here ? Dont like whats being said move along take your own advice you dont have to come here

Reactions: 7
I do not watch this woman till now a few minutes was enough, Sonia from EastEnders. You are nothing special but you sure talk for England.You are a Benefit Cheat and that rubs people up the wrong way.

Bloody meet and greet who does she think she is. And as for the threatening messages I don't believe that for one minute. It's just another sympathy tactic

why does she keep saying there’s no counselling for men in her area ?? it litreally took me two minutes to go on nhs website put a gp surgery in south ockden in and it comes up with a counselling service you can refer yourself too !

Reactions: 3
It really shocks me aswell how these influencers get pissed off when people find out their address etc. Because you literally have no care for your children's privacy you have them all over tiktok and film all around where you live it doesn't take 2 seconds to track down where someone lives.

Reactions: 4
When she talks about trying to take her life is she serious I see this a lot but many are crying out for attention, I've seen this up close so it's no joke.

Reactions: 2
HAlf the stuff shes saying isnt even on here either no one said ryan is lazy or threatened to stab him and if they have get off live and ring the police its for attention

Reactions: 5
HAlf the stuff shes saying isnt even on here either no one said ryan is lazy or threatened to stab him and if they have get off live and ring the police its for attention
I thought that, while I'm posting get ya kid something for that cough lazy and cut the F words disgusting.

I thought that, while I'm posting get ya kid something for that cough lazy and cut the F words disgusting.
See that makes no sense to me shes so scared about these threats but yet is in the flat on her own

No one even gave her full address of where she lives either

The thing is if she is claiming tattle have said all these things that’s bull and I don’t for one second believe she’s had threatening messages her sheep. Can come look and then they will know she’s a liar who knows they may even have thier eyes opened to her … I think we need some advertising guys 😂😂😂 and jo babes give up while your ahead you do not fit the vibe of social influencer

• Heart
When she talks about trying to take her life is she serious I see this a lot but many are crying out for attention, I've seen this up close so it's no joke.
The thing is many people. play the mental health card and I think with her we are slowly gathering her terrible mental health isn’t as terrible after all she lives her life in front of the camera trying to build a following etc … if she is suffering from crippling mental health I’d eat my hat I know mental health is the silent killer but she’s off work because she’s opened up about it being so bad and so is he to look after her but they are literally living thier best lives sorry but if she can’t work because of her illness she shouldn’t be working on social media and going on holiday days out etc begging and behaving the way she does like she’s some sort of local celeb 😂 if I was her. Boss she would be on a disciplinary right now gross misconduct silly bint !

The thing is many people. play the mental health card and I think with her we are slowly gathering her terrible mental health isn’t as terrible after all she lives her life in front of the camera trying to build a following etc … if she is suffering from crippling mental health I’d eat my hat I know mental health is the silent killer but she’s off work because she’s opened up about it being so bad and so is he to look after her but they are literally living thier best lives sorry but if she can’t work because of her illness she shouldn’t be working on social media and going on holiday days out etc begging and behaving the way she does like she’s some sort of local celeb 😂 if I was her. Boss she would be on a disciplinary right now gross misconduct silly bint !
Was she on social media when she apperently tried to kill herself

Was she on social media when she apperently tried to kill herself
That I don’t know sorry I think she’s only sort of blown up recently she’s trying to become an influencer and not have to go back to proper work she really isn’t a good advocate for people who are suffering with crippling mental health to the point they feel there’s no option other than to end thier lives though the way she behaves like she’s on top of the world that’s clear to see people who are suffering must feel worse to see how well she copes 🙄 unless she’s skint and needs sympathy of course or PayPal’s or gifts or holidays 🥴

Ok give her her due she has had a threatening message /comment if she’s that much of a snowflake to go into hiding and cancel her much anticipated meet and greet o we a comment online maybe just maybe she’s trying to break into the wrong job 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Only just come across her but she already grates on me. She's so foul and this whole cancelling her meet and greet was probably more to do with nobody wanting to pay to meet her. Also her feeling unsafe etc screams Lucy Rose and The Smithy Family.

That I don’t know sorry I think she’s only sort of blown up recently she’s trying to become an influencer and not have to go back to proper work she really isn’t a good advocate for people who are suffering with crippling mental health to the point they feel there’s no option other than to end thier lives though the way she behaves like she’s on top of the world that’s clear to see people who are suffering must feel worse to see how well she copes 🙄 unless she’s skint and needs sympathy of course or PayPal’s or gifts or holidays 🥴

Ok give her her due she has had a threatening message /comment if she’s that much of a snowflake to go into hiding and cancel her much anticipated meet and greet o we a comment online maybe just maybe she’s trying to break into the wrong job 😳
probarly her on a fake account all serious nees a topic like abortion is going to rub people the wrong way not condoning the death threat at all but i do think she should have considered it when putting it out there

probarly her on a fake account all serious nees a topic like abortion is going to rub people the wrong way not condoning the death threat at all but i do think she should have considered it when putting it out there
Personally I think she used the termination to gain followers and sympathy and gifts and money one video of hers she’s crying cos she’s craving comfort food cue the PayPal offers from her huns to buy her said comfort food she’s making out she’s doing it to help others but in reality it’s to help herself get a bigger platform

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.