Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If its a joke she will
wish list is no different to teacher gifts. If her neighbour got her a present you all would probably slate that too.

the go fund me was a joke to annoy Karens like those on here. It’s clearly worked 🤣🤣
People choose to donate or not.
If I thought anyone would contribute to getting me to Greece to I’d definitely have a PayPal/go fund me link and I’m sure plenty of others would too.
If it's a joke she will refund the money then I assume or send it to an actual charity

Reactions: 2

Do you know what was the worst part about this, her blaming her kid saying basically he wants people on tik tok to buy him some birthday presents.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If its a joke she will

If it's a joke she will refund the money then I assume or send it to an actual charity
Doubt it, she'll either say she hasn't got enough for the holiday in hopes more people donate towards it or that they say she can just keep it n it will go on more takeaway while shes got another wishlist up for presents for the kids

Do you know what was the worst part about this, her blaming her kid saying basically he wants people on tik tok to buy him some birthday presents.
It was defo her idea, like i said earlier why not wait t decorate an spend it on presents instead surely the decorating can wait

Last edited:
I am a recent follower of hers, I followed her because I'm a big - ish girl and I honestly loved her confidence and an outfit she had on in a video I saw. I was a bit meh about the rest of her content, but she was OK. Then I saw the vid when she put her PayPal up cos she was skint. Again, meh, each to their own, not for me but you do you. Theeeennnn, the next video was her going clothes shopping in asda.... WTF??? You don't go begging cos you are a "skint witch" then have the audacity to do a clothes haul. Can she geniunely not see how that comes across? I too am a skint witch and haven't bought new clothes for myself since Jesus was in nappies. I work as does my other half and my priorities are feeding and clothing the kids, not buying tat for myself on shein and putting false nails on.

Reactions: 15
If its a joke she will

It couldn’t of been further from a joke the girl is the biggest beg about no way would she refund the money given to her the go fund me is still
Up still open 😂 to be honest I think jo’s little bum chum has sodded off

The audacity though like how cheeky can you actually be that poor kid what sort of mother is she I seriously cannot believe my ears and eyes blatant blatant begging how can people be blind to it I just don’t get it I’m disgusted by her 🥴

I hate it when they say well they offered and I didn’t ask, why put your PayPal, gofundme and bloody wish lists up if you really don’t want stuff off people! I have seen many others on tik tok that people have offered stuff to and they have said no. They don’t have wishlists or anything.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say it was because she heard the pill termination can make you feel ill?

that’s what annoys me. She chose to have it surgically, she had to know that as a non emergency surgery it was bound to be push back. If pregnancy is so bad on her body and mental health, surely a few days of feeling rough is better if you get it over with so your body can go back to normal.
She previously had a termination using the pill and it made her ill so wanted to avoid that again apparently

Wait hold up shes had a past termination ? If u have already have one why would you get yourself in the posistion of falling pregnant again sorry but that just comes scross as using abortion as contrecption which it just isnt im all for woman making their own choices but if you dont want a baby at least use protection why would you wanna put yourself through that multiple times i know some situations are different such as r***e to me if you had one before you would do everything not to be put in that situation again surley ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait hold up shes had a past termination ? If u have already have one why would you get yourself in the posistion of falling pregnant again sorry but that just comes scross as using abortion as contrecption which it just isnt im all for woman making their own choices but if you dont want a baby at least use protection why would you wanna put yourself through that multiple times i know some situations are different such as r***e to me if you had one before you would do everything not to be put in that situation again surley ?
I think she said the contraception they used failed but not 100%sure

Reactions: 1
Ah fair enough then at least she was using some i suppose i know in one video they said on holiday somtimes things got spontanious and they forgot to use it but maybe it was a one off
Yes that’s what really happened then she backtracked and said it was the contraception failed she fell pregnant on her holiday 100% the dates add up

• Wow
Reading comments and thinking about what she says and does……she couldn’t afford lots of presents for her kids birthday yet she got a take away for herself, she’s gone clothes shopping AND recently got those two heart tattoos on her fingers which could have been birthday present money!
I get Parents can still spend money on themselves (I do when I need something) but when she asks strangers to buy presents for her kids then does things like that I find it a piss take 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Reading comments and thinking about what she says and does……she couldn’t afford lots of presents for her kids birthday yet she got a take away for herself, she’s gone clothes shopping AND recently got those two heart tattoos on her fingers which could have been birthday present money!
I get Parents can still spend money on themselves (I do when I need something) but when she asks strangers to buy presents for her kids then does things like that I find it a piss take 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah she’s not very good at that scamming lark is she lol she’s still learning clearly but she has the begging to a t though lots of people have been sucked in there

Reactions: 5
She def got pregnant on that child free get away and then back tracked saying it was contraception failure. If you desperately do not want another child due to mental health or financially unstable don't be so reckless!

Reactions: 11
She def got pregnant on that child free get away and then back tracked saying it was contraception failure. If you desperately do not want another child due to mental health or financially unstable don't be so reckless!
Exactly this !!

Reactions: 1
How long has she been signed off work for? And those flipping Amazon wish lists do my head in. That kid has a roof over his head, a warm bed, three meals a day and I’m sure more toys than he knows what to do with!

How long has she been signed off work for? And those flipping Amazon wish lists do my head in. That kid has a roof over his head, a warm bed, three meals a day and I’m sure more toys than he knows what to do with!
She wanted little figures for him £15 each!!

• Wow

Wtf. My kid tells me they want or want me to do loads of things. Does it mean I always do it? No. So she’s programmed children to be aware of this whole wish list thing too!! Mental. They will end up getting picked on at school. Didn’t a teacher who previously worked at the kids school call her out for something on one of her videos?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.