Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad we don't fall for her sad act she puts on. Attention seeking woman. Who cares if you had an abortion, most women have
I have no issue whatsoever with abortion- women should do whatever is the right thing for them, but saying ‘most’ women have had one is a bit of a stretch!
But most have? What should of I have said then? 🙄🤔🤣

Reactions: 1
The thing is this wont be the end this will drag out wouldnt suprise me if she goes down the ptsd and trauma route to get out from work longer

Reactions: 11
The thing is this wont be the end this will drag out wouldnt suprise me if she goes down the ptsd and trauma route to get out from work longer
She 100% will. She'll milk the recovery as much as she can too n be on the beg again while looking for sympathy from her arselickers

Reactions: 4
I told you, this is where the Christmas wish list will come into action. Too traumatised to work=too skint to buy her kids presents even though they are always down nanas, so doubt they go without 🙄

Reactions: 7
I'm glad we don't fall for her sad act she puts on. Attention seeking woman. Who cares if you had an abortion, most women have

But most have? What should of I have said then? 🙄🤔🤣
I don’t know- maybe ‘lots’? Just googled it and it’s 1 in 3 women. A third. Definitely not ‘most’.

Reactions: 3
i thought it was something like that , of course you get pain from it it’s horrible but what a waste of resources just because she doesn’t want to feel ill.

Why would you rather put yourself through a surgery having general anaesthetic and taking longer to recover rather than take a pill and be in pain for 2 days. I’ve probably answered my own question here really she probably only had the surgery so she could make it seem worse for her and get more sympathy
If you have had a pregnancy end via the medication route, you would know that it’s painful, you often sent home to miscarry at home and it’s not good if you have kids around.

Just watched her video of her giving her son all the presents he was gifted off tiktok. Doesn't sit right with me. Lots of kids in this country with nothing who could have benefited from that. Seeing as she has set up this 'community' to help people struggling by swapping clothes etc why didn't she donate these to the less fortunate? She's not that hard done by if she can still afford mcdonalds and to run a car. She pleads poverty but is far from it!
Always has a fresh set of nails when I see her videos as well 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she had the medical termination a few years ago and didn’t like it!
Thats fair enough, lets be real tho the real reason is probably so she can get more sympathy from people of when they hear surgical rather than medical. Like i said shes gonna milk this and the recovery as much she can. Especially if it means her partner doing more for her and the kids not being there(sorry if i don't know if she has one or more)

Reactions: 9
If you have had a pregnancy end via the medication route, you would know that it’s painful, you often sent home to miscarry at home and it’s not good if you have kids around.
I have had the tablets for a missed miscarriage at 7 weeks and it was painful yes but i’d rather do that then have surgery and risk the anaesthetic. She doesn’t have kids around either her mum has them now so she could have them if she went home and took the tablets.

I’ve had a surgical termination at 21 weeks due to foetal abnormalities as well ,so i know how bad both are and the surgical termination was a lot harder on my body to recover than the tablets.

New to this thread and unsure if it's been mentioned so forgive me BUT I really liked her until she claimed she couldn't afford presents for her sons birthday and then that same night had a Chinese.... It's pissed me off ever since 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New to this thread and unsure if it's been mentioned so forgive me BUT I really liked her until she claimed she couldn't afford presents for her sons birthday and then that same night had a Chinese.... It's pissed me off ever since 🤔
yeah she always says she can’t afford things for her kids but somehow always manages to get herself things 😂 it’s just so people will “gift” or paypal her things

Reactions: 5
I was genuinely gob smacked!!!
it’s her viral chicken nugget video that gets me , she said she didn’t have money for chicken nuggets or fish fingers. Really ? she didn’t even have 50p for some own brand fish fingers from the shop but the next week was buying herself things. 😂

I have had the tablets for a missed miscarriage at 7 weeks and it was painful yes but i’d rather do that then have surgery and risk the anaesthetic. She doesn’t have kids around either her mum has them now so she could have them if she went home and took the tablets.

I’ve had a surgical termination at 21 weeks due to foetal abnormalities as well ,so i know how bad both are and the surgical termination was a lot harder on my body to recover than the tablets.
and like you I’ve had both, and had a TFMR 4 weeks ago. I’d rather have a GA than be at home bleeding, with my kids around me.

despite jo being a massive beg and a pain,saying that she’s an attention seeker for having a GA is in bad taste. I had a GA at 24 weeks and a section rather than give birth vaginally for my mental health reasons. Am I an attention seeker to my friends and family?

oh for fucks sake Jo you twit

I swear in that video she said she waa decorating her sons room? Why not leave doing that until next year and get the xmas presents instead? Surely he'd prefer that

Reactions: 2
and like you I’ve had both, and had a TFMR 4 weeks ago. I’d rather have a GA than be at home bleeding, with my kids around me.

despite jo being a massive beg and a pain,saying that she’s an attention seeker for having a GA is in bad taste. I had a GA at 24 weeks and a section rather than give birth vaginally for my mental health reasons. Am I an attention seeker to my friends and family?

oh for fucks sake Jo you twit
I’m not the only one who put stuff about it so why just come for me , i never put the words attention seeker.

it’s each to their own anyway but at 6 weeks when she has childcare it seemed strange to me. You can see by her recent videos her trying to get sympathy “oh the anaesthetic really messed me up” all this crap well of course it will.

24 weeks is understandable to have the GA , i would too it’s very traumatic to give birth to a sleeping baby at 24 weeks ,for Jo GA at 6 weeks i just really don’t understand it.

How many weeks is she going to drag out the lingering hormones making her unwell for? I can’t stand it 🙄

I feel like there are plenty of things to criticise her over if you so wish, but I won't be criticising her for how/when/why she chooses to have an abortion

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.