Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many grown women get all dressed up to go into the woods to take some pictures😳?? Seriously 🤣🤣🙈
Take your kids to play in the woods and maybe take a photo or two, she's posing in them photos like she's a somebody😆🙈 who the duck does she think she is 😂😂🙈

How many grown women get all dressed up to go into the woods to take some pictures😳?? Seriously 🤣🤣🙈
Take your kids to play in the woods and maybe take a photo or two, she's posing in them photos like she's a somebody
How the hell is she keeping a straight face 😀
If I said to my husband we're going into the woods for some pictures, he would have me sectioned 😆 that woman has too much time on her hands
She really is a bleeping odd ball 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been a tattler for a couple months mainly Stacey Solomon and Mrs hinch, as soon as Jo said about ‘a certain website’ I searched her name in here! I haven’t been following her long on tiktok and thought she was ok, she’s led me here and to the truth! Karma!

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say it was because she heard the pill termination can make you feel ill?

that’s what annoys me. She chose to have it surgically, she had to know that as a non emergency surgery it was bound to be push back. If pregnancy is so bad on her body and mental health, surely a few days of feeling rough is better if you get it over with so your body can go back to normal.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she say it was because she heard the pill termination can make you feel ill?

that’s what annoys me. She chose to have it surgically, she had to know that as a non emergency surgery it was bound to be push back. If pregnancy is so bad on her body and mental health, surely a few days of feeling rough is better if you get it over with so your body can go back to normal.
i thought it was something like that , of course you get pain from it it’s horrible but what a waste of resources just because she doesn’t want to feel ill.

Why would you rather put yourself through a surgery having general anaesthetic and taking longer to recover rather than take a pill and be in pain for 2 days. I’ve probably answered my own question here really she probably only had the surgery so she could make it seem worse for her and get more sympathy

Reactions: 9
i thought it was something like that , of course you get pain from it it’s horrible but what a waste of resources just because she doesn’t want to feel ill.

Why would you rather put yourself through a surgery having general anaesthetic and taking longer to recover rather than take a pill and be in pain for 2 days. I’ve probably answered my own question here really she probably only had the surgery so she could make it seem worse for her and get more sympathy
She will drag it out for content and sympathy I always got a weird vibe from the termination thing anyway like they were just being totally wreckless

Reactions: 8
Somebody needs to take her phone away, firstly her tick tok this morning showing her outfit choice for the termination! Waiting for her surgery asking about food deliveries 🙄 and then making no sense telling everyone she is out of surgery! Just put the phone down you silly silly woman!

Reactions: 7
Somebody needs to take her phone away, firstly her tick tok this morning showing her outfit choice for the termination! Waiting for her surgery asking about food deliveries 🙄 and then making no sense telling everyone she is out of surgery! Just put the phone down you silly silly woman!
Exactly. surely after this you'd want to stay off sm for a while? She's probably only posted the food thing so people offer to buy her some instead🙄 its all about wanting gifts and sympathy isn't it🙄

Reactions: 3
Take your kids to play in the woods and maybe take a photo or two, she's posing in them photos like she's a somebody😆🙈 who the duck does she think she is 😂😂🙈

Take your kids to play in the woods and maybe take a photo or two, she's posing in them photos like she's a somebody
How the hell is she keeping a straight face 😀
If I said to my husband we're going into the woods for some pictures, he would have me sectioned 😆 that woman has too much time on her hands
I've cringed that hard, I almost turned myself inside out! What a prick she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly. surely after this you'd want to stay off sm for a while? She's probably only posted the food thing so people offer to buy her some instead🙄 its all about wanting gifts and sympathy isn't it🙄
She did the same the other day hinting for someone to send her a slush she was craving 🙄😂

Reactions: 4
She did the same the other day hinting for someone to send her a slush she was craving 🙄😂
I know shes so beggy🙄 jesus she would probably have a stroke if she had to get one with life without being gifted tit n getting to stay home with her partner looking after her for no reason like the rest of us😳😂

I’ve said all along the public termination was for attention views gifts PayPals and more followers think her behaviour today proves it strange lass she really is

Reactions: 7
I’ve said all along the public termination was for attention views gifts PayPals and more followers think her behaviour today proves it strange lass she really is
100% i know its such a taboo thing that people are tying to normalise but wouldn't that just be 1video of insta post after shes had the termination informing people on numbers they can call, pages to vist n stuff like that? Not making numerous videos begging for tit from her followers n everything else.

I'm glad we don't fall for her sad act she puts on. Attention seeking woman. Who cares if you had an abortion, most women have🙄

Reactions: 1
I'm glad we don't fall for her sad act she puts on. Attention seeking woman. Who cares if you had an abortion, most women have🙄
I have no issue whatsoever with abortion- women should do whatever is the right thing for them, but saying ‘most’ women have had one is a bit of a stretch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.