Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally said she couldn’t afford birthday presents for her son!
There’s no point replying to this person she’s clearly got her head so far up jo’s Arse she can’t see clearly she just wants to argue and defends and twists every TRUE thing that’s said about her

Reactions: 4
There’s no point replying to this person she’s clearly got her head so far up jo’s Arse she can’t see clearly she just wants to argue and defends and twists every TRUE thing that’s said about her
It is probably jo pretending to just be a random person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You would happily take money and gifts of random for a holiday, u said so your self, that says alot about you!! Try earning it like the rest of us! And most people that buy things on there are vulnerable people, young ppl.if your happy doing that u crack on..hope u sleep well at night
yeah it’s called a gift if people choose to gift then that’s up to them. I don’t have a PayPal etc so pay for my own holidays etc. I’m not well known enough for people to care to want to donate. But if they did course I’d appreciate it like anyone else would.

People on here moan about vulnerable people etc yet are openly criticising someone for struggling with a mental health condition. It’s horrible. Bet you’re all the ones who will post #bekind #mentalhealthmatters when it suits you.

yeah it’s called a gift if people choose to gift then that’s up to them. I don’t have a PayPal etc so pay for my own holidays etc. I’m not well known enough for people to care to want to donate.

People on here moan about vulnerable people etc yet are openly criticising someone for struggling with a mental health condition. It’s horrible. Bet you’re all the ones who will post #bekind #mentalhealthmatters when it suits you.
Whatever she's suffering from it's NOT mental health.

Reactions: 9
Your right they are the legit defonition of a troll we r saying facts there just here to cause deama and un needed arguments

In my opinion she’s no where near as beggy as a lot of people.
smithy family literally set their own house on fire to get money from people on tiktok.
jo has put PayPal in her bio(like many others,did 1 video about it) and has a wish list people choose to buy from. if people are choosing to buy stuff from her list why not let her son add stuff when people know it’s his birthday? If no one buys anything they’re no worse off.
Wait hold on so your saying we cant say jo doesnt have genuine MH cause we only see x amount of her day but u can say smithy family set their own house on fire ? You got proof of this ? Did you see it on tiktok ? No then by your logic you cant claim that bore off 👋

Reactions: 6
Your right they are the legit defonition of a troll we r saying facts there just here to cause deama and un needed arguments

Wait hold on so your saying we cant say jo doesnt have genuine MH cause we only see x amount of her day but u can say smithy family set their own house on fire ? You got proof of this ? Did you see it on tiktok ? No then by your logic you cant claim that bore off 👋
I’m definitely not the troll here. You’ve decided you don’t like me so don’t bother to actually understand that I’m actually talking more sense than many others.
I didn’t say jo doesn’t have mental health condition. But I know that it’s possible to have depression but post a joke tiktok.

it’s misinformation and non education that’s caused so many issues with mental Heath. Meaning people aren’t believed when they struggle. Some use it for popularity points like it’s the new Trend.

I’m definitely not the troll here. You’ve decided you don’t like me so don’t bother to actually understand that I’m actually talking more sense than many others.
I didn’t say jo doesn’t have mental health condition. But I know that it’s possible to have depression but post a joke tiktok.

it’s misinformation and non education that’s caused so many issues with mental Heath. Meaning people aren’t believed when they struggle. Some use it for popularity points like it’s the new Trend.
Your boring and going on ignore 👋 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The smithy family started off small time too you know, if jo does enough fake videos she may get as many followers as them one day. And the gifts and money will flow. You think she doesn’t think her little videos through? Oh I’ll put on a sad face today get some more cash in my PayPal. Like her the other night saying she really wanted a slush from a specific shop, bet she had someone offer to get her one. Instead of being in bed for days she could’ve got it herself or got her lazy boyfriend to get it. Beg, beg, beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The smithy family started off small time too you know, if jo does enough fake videos she may get as many followers as them one day. And the gifts and money will flow. You think she doesn’t think her little videos through? Oh I’ll put on a sad face today get some more cash in my PayPal. Like her the other night saying she really wanted a slush from a specific shop, bet she had someone offer to get her one. Instead of being in bed for days she could’ve got it herself or got her lazy boyfriend to get it. Beg, beg, beg.
If that’s how it works I’m off to do a tiktok that I want Brad Pitt to pop over and marry me 😜

Last I heard the termination was happening the 28th is that still the case ? I don’t watch the silly bish can’t bear her voice I am calling it now once she’s had it done if she still is she turns the beggy Mitchell up to x100 pity party will be in full swing entry fee is a PayPal or a donation to the go fund or a present of the wish list boom watch this space lol

Her little rant video just popped up on my fyp page again, and why is she saying she is an influencer 😂 a wish list, a gofundme and a chicken nugget video doesn’t make you that love 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who does she think she is seriously
She’s on live now adamant she’s going to Greece, her Gofundme £55 won’t get her to Blackpool 😂

She’s got a Facebook group families supporting families and they’ve been deleting people for no reason. Just seen a few people asking why.

shes not going to shag you, so log off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wish I had the time to spend ages on my make up then Swan off to the woods for a photo shoot🤣🤣 suppose when u work there's no time for this.🤣🤣 depressed my arse!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.