Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought of something

Surely Ryan’s too obese to get on a bike let alone ride one? Surely they’re not reinforced to take 25+ stone?

Reactions: 2
Going back to greece again kids must be bored of that place by now it's obvs for her why don't she go alone .

Reactions: 2
Oh Jo Jo, will you make your mind up and decide what you are going to cover about your son hunter and the so called adhd diagnosis. You promise your so called lovies, that you wouldn't make your content about him, but your page and your recent behavior and actions, it starting to become a adhd hub. Are you looking for a mum of the year award recognition. If so you don't deserve it, there are other creators on the app that deserve the recognition before you. And there content is more informative about highs and lows about bringing up a child of special needs.

As I am awaiting for the public announcement, that you been diagnosed with ADHD and you are on the autism spectrum, with some of your childish behaviors in recent videos.

I don't like to view content showing you are having bad days with him only, where the positive days. As I class this as a form of abuse and you are using his issues as clout to get views. But remember, you had to await for the school to approach you with there concerns about ADHD, when you non existing mothering feelings, you knew about possible issues, prior to school starting, but you did nothing to get him tested or bring it to attention of medical people.

When are you going to learn, that you are going to structure your life, around his needs now. Know wonder the poor kid is mess up, a least 2 days a week he at grandparents houses overnight while you and Ryan have me time. Going on holidays every time the schools break up, Greece for half time, summer holidays a week in Cornwall and then a week in Devon. No mention of Greece yet for the summer holidays, but don't be surprised that will happen, when they are due to go back in September. Logan goes transfer to secondary school then. Also feel sorry for her parents, getting drag around these holidays, as baby sitters, as they don't look in the best of health especially her mother. Ps I know about her mother issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No slimming filter here

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No I'm sorry if I saw this angle of myself I'd be mortified 🤢🤢
bleeping hell has she been swimming and left her rubber ring on?

I reckon she’s defo using a slimmer filter and she’s still a 26 but pulling the wool over those idiots followers eyes by slimming herself

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell has she been swimming and left her rubber ring on?

I reckon she’s defo using a slimmer filter and she’s still a 26 but pulling the wool over those idiots followers eyes by slimming herself
like she got stuck in a hula hoop 😂

Reactions: 1
She must have filter lenses stuck on her glasses so she doesn’t see herself like this

Reactions: 1
She must have filter lenses stuck on her glasses so she doesn’t see herself like this
She’s another shallow Hal. It looked like she’d lost weight until Jodie’s video shows she’s actually looking bigger than she’s ever done. I’ve been a size 20 & it woke me up so I dropped 5 dress sizes through exercise and calorie deficit.

So I can’t understand how she’s exercising but she’s getting bigger?! Shes obviously hitting the food more because she’s hungrier.

How she can spout body positivity when she looks like she’s gonna have a heart attack or a stroke any time (and the same with Ryan, cos he must be 25st plus) think of the kids and lose a lot of that timber

Reactions: 7
She posted a pic on insta of her wearing Ryan’s jacket like she was a dainty princess who got cold so her Prince Charming let her wear his jacket. Mate it looks like she’s wearing marquee. Take it off, the brides out there in the elements!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12