Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we don’t see every hour of her life but I am yet to see ADHD in that kid.. she filmed him loads on holiday.

Reactions: 9
I know we don’t see every hour of her life but I am yet to see ADHD in that kid.. she filmed him loads on holiday.
I don’t see it either, she got that diagnosis so she didn’t have to admit her lazy tit parenting is failing that kid

Reactions: 8
I don’t see it either, she got that diagnosis so she didn’t have to admit her lazy tit parenting is failing that kid
I agree
He’s actually quite chilled for a 4 year old and unless she’s lying, he can engage in a task for long periods of time I.e plastic tat off TikTok shop
Perhaps he might get frustrated because he can’t communicate fully or gets ignored and he is still only 4 years old so will have tantrums and moments of hyperactivity

Reactions: 4
I agree
He’s actually quite chilled for a 4 year old and unless she’s lying, he can engage in a task for long periods of time I.e plastic tat off TikTok shop
Perhaps he might get frustrated because he can’t communicate fully or gets ignored and he is still only 4 years old so will have tantrums and moments of hyperactivity
Or the fact she calls him a bleep in front of him, she dumps him at the grandparents every week, only ever seems to interact with him properly for an ad. She’s a crappy parent and this diagnosis is just her attempt at excusing it!

Reactions: 8
Or the fact she calls him a bleep in front of him, she dumps him at the grandparents every week, only ever seems to interact with him properly for an ad. She’s a crappy parent and this diagnosis is just her attempt at excusing it!
the problem is, I don’t reckon she shared any of this with the person assessing him did she!!

Reactions: 3
the problem is, I don’t reckon she shared any of this with the person assessing him did she!!
Of course not. This is part of her plan, get a child diagnosed, get DLA and then when her TikTok fails she can claim carers allowance & doesn’t have to work. If she can’t use her “depression” to get out of working, she can now use her child.

• Angry
Oh you silly silly people, did you not know she had taken years to get a diagnosis for Damien even though she had never ever mentioned it before despite using an actual abortion for likes?! As she has repeatedly told us, we only see 5 mins of his life that she chooses to show us, duh! The smug fat iggle piggle couldn’t possibly be making this up for content could she?

• Haha
Moaning about the size of her flat… but she doesn’t realise that it houses 2 baby elephants! Wherever she is, someone is next to her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jo stop moaning about the size ur council funded reasonable social rent flat. And do something about it u lazy slobs. Get the house move started or How about you privately rent a nice 3 bedroom house, while u await a move into the ego matching mansion in lovely cheap Norfolk.

Ps I thought she paid last year for her parents house to have the garden done nicely. How about she uses that for pictures, or rent a small office space out as ur social media studio.

Reactions: 7
Has Gigantor deleted the self entitled video of her moaning about her council funded flat?

Reactions: 1
Perhaps if she cleaned and decluttered her tit hole then she’d have space and blank walls 🎻

Reactions: 2
Lard arse came up on my FYP after not seeing her for ages. Has she found slimming filters or lost a little weight? I swear she used to be bigger, only by a couple of stone max but she does look a dress size smaller. It was the gym reel, maybe if she wasn’t so big her knees wouldn’t be fucked and I think her leg strength is purely down to how much weight they have to cart around.

here is the flat moan video from Instagram stories in case anyone missed it

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Lard arse came up on my FYP after not seeing her for ages. Has she found slimming filters or lost a little weight? I swear she used to be bigger, only by a couple of stone max but she does look a dress size smaller. It was the gym reel, maybe if she wasn’t so big her knees wouldn’t be fucked and I think her leg strength is purely down to how much weight they have to cart around.
I’m convinced she’s pre diabetic so possible Ozempic or Wegovy

Reactions: 3
I’m convinced she’s pre diabetic so possible Ozempic or Wegovy
If she is actually trying to get healthier then hats off to her. But for the love of god don’t use filters like Becki Bison Jones or lie about weight loss like the other fatty on tiktok fatalislous or however the duck you spell big T’s user name. I thinks she’s still an hole though the whole taking her fake lashes off reaction video in the car was so bleeping childish.

• Haha