Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this were-rabbit all over my FYP, waving her clackity plastic nails around whilst squeezing herself into clothes which are at least four sizes too small?!

What is her schtick? I have no idea who she is, as I swipe as soon as she pops up and jump scares me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is this were-rabbit all over my FYP, waving her clackity plastic nails around whilst squeezing herself into clothes which are at least four sizes too small?!

What is her schtick? I have no idea who she is, as I swipe as soon as she pops up and jump scares me.
The hand waving gives me rage I didn't realise I was capable of

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s building up to revealing she’s got ADHD, keeps dropping all these little hints and being all impulsive/losing motivation quickly. Probably another paid for diagnosis - BUT NO JO YOURE JUST A FAT LAZY twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s building up to revealing she’s got ADHD, keeps dropping all these little hints and being all impulsive/losing motivation quickly. Probably another paid for diagnosis - BUT NO JO YOURE JUST A FAT LAZY twit
Could agree more with u, get the diagnosis, then that will open the system of government support to this lazy bleeping bleep. Benefits and the so called access to work funding, which will pay for extra therapy sessions and a pa to help her with her awful social media creator career. 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
Her shoes fit in a Cinderella moment

No hun. Your foot is hanging off the back ffs 🤡😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They remind me of medical shoes / sandals that are issued by A podiatrist.

they will suit her elephant totters down to the ground

• Haha
Whenever you see her with her mates she always looks a good decade older than them. I can see why she dresses the way she does, because she wants to fit in with the young, trendy mum aesthetic. But truly, hardly anything she wears achieves that look, because none of the clothes fit properly or flatter her shape. Always looks like mutton, and the photos posted above of her with Ryan, looking like a middle aged couple is probably closer to what she actually looks like.

Reactions: 8
Looking for sympathy over hunter and his supposed ADHD it's been draining this morning 🙄🙄🙄
But she managed to make a video laying in bed before then?? Seriously it’s all about managing expectations and giving them notice. They knew Ryan’s parents moving today so why didn’t they say that to him so he knew?! She really is a tit parent & her laziness is only gonna make him worse

His behaviour which she says never talks about but she does, and suddenly it’s got really bad out of nowhere SINCE he was diagnosed. Come on Jo. You’ve admitted you read here, please stop. You’ve got what you wanted, you got him the label, just leave him off social media all together because you’re exploiting him even more than you did before.

Reactions: 10
She really grinds my gears when she appears on my fyp. She has had a few videos flashing the cash so now it’s time to drum up sympathy with her giant jaw quivering to emphasise her kid’s diagnosis and how hard her morning was.

Your kid has both parents at home at all hours, not a solid job between the pair of you. Just slobbing about and calling it content, and neither one of you could have prepared him for his dad not being available this morning?! Just duck off Jo, will never forget how you called him a bleep on social media to appear “unfiltered”

Reactions: 9