Jo's unfiltered life #3 benifts cheat and a toxic mother, rotten teeth, she couldn't be rougher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gives people like me a bad name. She also makes me feel guilty for claiming.
However, I am a genuine single mum who works full time with school age children. I need a childminder after school for 3 hours everyday, and also all through the school holidays for 8 hours a day. I NEED the benefits to pay for the childcare so that I can actually go to work. I do not have a penny spare to pay for luxuries after bills/food has been paid. I couldn't go to work if I didn't have the financial help.
Hear hear! This is how real hard working, honest people put food on the table for their kids. It's hard bleeping work but you do it everyday cos you have too!!!!
I got no maternity pay because I was a full time student and I havnt been able to afford clothes for my 6 month old lately but Lazy Cow Jo gets five huge shopping hauls a month
Its infuriating

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If he’s contributing to the household food, bills eating there etc then that’s a big no no to dwp. I hope he is down on the council tax etc at his moms (even though we all know he lives with her really 🙄) I found it funny on one recent tik tok when he hid back behind the side of the door whilst she was doing a video 😂

Reactions: 4
Surprised someone hasn’t shopped her to benefits yet she must piss off plenty of people as well as us!!

Reactions: 6
If he’s contributing to the household food, bills eating there etc then that’s a big no no to dwp. I hope he is down on the council tax etc at his moms (even though we all know he lives with her really 🙄) I found it funny on one recent tik tok when he hid back behind the side of the door whilst she was doing a video 😂
you’ve just raised another good point.
if he’s claiming not to live there jo will also be getting single person discount on council tax

Reactions: 9
She claims single, that means she gets full rent and council tax paid. He lives with his mum, legit hell no but uses it for correspondence etc so has proof he live stays there. Is he in the electrical roll? No. Does he pay council tax? No. But dwp don’t care, as far as they are concerned he has an address he uses he can stay with her a couple of times a week, he can visit daily because they are admitting to being a couple and have a child they just don’t live together.

When is someone seriously going to tell her that half her clothes do no suit her body shape? 🤦‍♀️
Tbh her clothes are the one thing I do like about her, they are not always flattering but I’m of the belief if someone feels comfortable in something then f**k it and wear it. She still annoys the shot out of me though 🤣

No no no - you absolutely should not feel guilty for anything, the welfare system is there to be used by people who need it!

I have no qualms about reporting anyone who is cheating the system like this but don’t you need full name and address etc? Shame someone who knows her hasn’t already done it.
I’m pretty sure DWP do monitor social media accounts if they get a tip off, with the amount of scammers on tiktok they’ll soon have to employ a team just to cover the ‘tiktok benefit cheats’, and they won’t be short on work ! That would be quite a cool job actually 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She claims single, that means she gets full rent and council tax paid. He lives with his mum, legit hell no but uses it for correspondence etc so has proof he live stays there. Is he in the electrical roll? No. Does he pay council tax? No. But dwp don’t care, as far as they are concerned he has an address he uses he can stay with her a couple of times a week, he can visit daily because they are admitting to being a couple and have a child they just don’t live together.
she won’t necessarily get full rent and council tax paid. If she’s on UC she’ll get a certain amount towards rent which depending on how much her rent is may or may not cover full rent. And council tax she may get a low income reduction But will still have to pay some.

if he’s paying towards household bills (food etc) then dwp will deffo be interested regardless of where his letters are sent to as his income is helping her household

Reactions: 3
I bleeping hate how she’s playing the mental health card, funny how she was absolutely fine on her birthday, now all the funs over and she’s got nothing better on she thought she’s better have a little stint at being depressed, keep the punters happy an all that!! She’s a bleeping prick!!!

Reactions: 13
I bleeping hate how she’s playing the mental health card, funny how she was absolutely fine on her birthday, now all the funs over and she’s got nothing better on she thought she’s better have a little stint at being depressed, keep the punters happy an all that!! She’s a bleeping prick!!!
Don't forget about her 250k followers I despair 😂

Do u think she went out and bought those balloons herself 🤣🤣 proper cringe!

Reactions: 6
Do u think she went out and bought those balloons herself 🤣🤣 proper cringe!
I don’t know but she’s definitely bought some of the followers herself 🤣 250k but she struggles to get more than 10k likes on a video? Something doesn’t add up 🤨

Reactions: 10
£20 for a glass tumbler because it’s got a vinyl and can be personalised? Or is it just me who thinks that’s ridiculous?!

Reactions: 7
The first load of merch was a flop, I don't know why she thought doing more is a good idea

Reactions: 2
My eye is twitching at the fake hair that's a different colour to her real hair. I get people get hair added for thickness, so her bad job at cutting it doesn't bother me as such. But make it match at least! There's no point in trying to hide where it's added if the colour doesn't match.

My eye is twitching at the fake hair that's a different colour to her real hair. I get people get hair added for thickness, so her bad job at cutting it doesn't bother me as such. But make it match at least! There's no point in trying to hide where it's added if the colour doesn't match.
Omg it looks tit 😂😂 it’s not even been cut straight honestly what else is this twit going to buy with all our tax money

Reactions: 1
I noticed the cut straight away and thought it looked on. Next vid was her showing the hair piece. Glad I’m not the only one who thought it looked tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.