Jo's unfiltered life #3 benifts cheat and a toxic mother, rotten teeth, she couldn't be rougher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again well done to @Ellen19 for the winning thread title suggestion

New Jo thread as you were guys

Recap Jo seems to live a great life for someone on the 'sick' and seems to like showing off the fact she cheats the system while us in the normal world are struggling with between feeding ourselves our families or heating our homes feeds off attention from her lovelies and seems to dislike her kids if there's anything I've missed from the last thread I apologize 😂

Reactions: 7
Anyone crack up when she talks with a Greek accent!! And what the hell was noturbasicmama on about, she’s really starting to get on my tits as well, does she have a thread here?? If not she needs one!!!

Reactions: 11
Anyone crack up when she talks with a Greek accent!! And what the hell was noturbasicmama on about, she’s really starting to get on my tits as well, does she have a thread here?? If not she needs one!!!
She has!! Notyourbasicmama just found it.

Reactions: 2
Oh look, the greedy cow is out for another meal! After complaining about little sleep when she had no kids and no job to wake up for. I swear if I have to see her brush her teeth one more time I will hurl my phone across the room because her mouth disgusts me more than anything I've ever seen.
🤢

Reactions: 10
Oh look, the greedy cow is out for another meal! After complaining about little sleep when she had no kids and no job to wake up for. I swear if I have to see her brush her teeth one more time I will hurl my phone across the room because her mouth disgusts me more than anything I've ever seen.
🤢
Don’t watch her video of her stuffing her face with Greek food then, I’ve just watched it and I’m ready to punch a few of her teeth down her throat! 😂😂😂

She has!! Notyourbasicmama just found it.
Could you put a link, I can’t find it! Thanks 😊

Reactions: 5
Don’t watch her video of her stuffing her face with Greek food then, I’ve just watched it and I’m ready to punch a few of her teeth down her throat! 😂😂😂

Could you put a link, I can’t find it! Thanks 😊
Ooo I’m not sure how to do that I just typed noturbasicmama in the search bar and then I just scrolled down till I see her name but it was typed your not ur. Sorry x

Just wondering how they both fit in the seats at the theatre, they would be a very very tight squeeze

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahahahhha I just saw a comment where someone said jo looked like Ellie Goulding and I'm laughing my arse off

• Wow
  • Haha
When is someone seriously going to tell her that half her clothes do no suit her body shape? 🤦‍♀️

Notice how she never mentions the main things we bring up about her lying about Ryan living there or the fact she's on the sick yet manages to live better lives than most of us! Also she didn't post it on tiktok because she knows majority of her views likes etc are on there and it would send so many people over to this thread where they will learn the truth about her!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.