Jo's unfiltered life #3 benifts cheat and a toxic mother, rotten teeth, she couldn't be rougher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise that the people screenshotting to her are probably active on here too?

Reactions: 5
Notice how she never mentions the main things we bring up about her lying about Ryan living there or the fact she's on the sick yet manages to live better lives than most of us! Also she didn't post it on tiktok because she knows majority of her views likes etc are on there and it would send so many people over to this thread where they will learn the truth about her!
I'm pretty sure she actually left her job completely a couple of months ago?

Reactions: 2
Yeah she did. Said it wasn’t fair on her work to be leaving a job open for her.

i think when people say she’s on the sick They mean that she’ll be getting extra benefit money for being ‘unfit to work’

Reactions: 6
She did but she must be claiming some sort of sickness benefit as she was getting sick notes from the doctor and she claims she can't work because of her mental health.

Reactions: 3
Can't stand this woman. I can not find a single ounce of respect for her, I have no idea why. She's just vile. Her attitude towards her 'lovelies' is sickening and she's a spoilt witch. Cried at Christmas because she couldn't afford presents for her kids, but then spent 30 odd quid on a pair of leggings to fit her fat wobbly arse. She replied to an innocent comment one time from someone who asked her about covid (when she supposedly had it) her reply stank of bitchiness. Since then, she's been blocked. Did she ever hear anything about that shittt tattoo she got on her hand 😂😂
My body fills with rage everytime I see her face, I scroll down my Instagram and although I'm not following her, she's always near the top of the 'popular post' so had to block the witch there too. She's abit like thrush. Best thing she ever did was abort that baby, because from when I last seen she was a tit mother too the children she has now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her stories are so jokes. It's 13 year old school girls stuff 😂😂 so why are you bothered. What people say is their own opinion. Most people think this stuff in their own head on a day to day basis about people they see in the streets, or even their own children 👀). This isn't much different. No one is sending you this 😂😂 you've had a little butchers and got upset 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Hahahahahhha I just saw a comment where someone said jo looked like Ellie Goulding and I'm laughing my arse off
I saw that on a video where s woman was saying she fancies Jo.

Don’t watch her video of her stuffing her face with Greek food then, I’ve just watched it and I’m ready to punch a few of her teeth down her throat! 😂😂😂

Could you put a link, I can’t find it! Thanks 😊
Ooooooh it was you she was talking about on her insta story 🤣🤣 you're famous.

Funny how she never addressed the present/no money situation. Or how at risk her kids are. Etc etc. It's only about her and how it bothers her. Typical.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m sorry but those brown cycling shorts and the lime green crop top are definitely not flattering! In fact that whole outfit looks awful on her!

Reactions: 5
The pic she posted from when she went to see the lion king, red spotty summer maxi dress black tights and battered brown boots. Big no no

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw that on a video where s woman was saying she fancies Jo.

Ooooooh it was you she was talking about on her insta story 🤣🤣 you're famous.

Funny how she never addressed the present/no money situation. Or how at risk her kids are. Etc etc. It's only about her and how it bothers her. Typical.
Why the duck she ‘fancies’ Jo I will never know she is and I’m going to say it how it is so sorry some won’t like it…an overweight, gluttonous, lazy, benefit scrounging cow. No job, no morals, treats her kids like tit, nothing about it is attractive!!! She sits there while most of us work and can’t afford her lifestyle and doesn’t give a toss!! Plays the mental health card so she can sit at home festering with her lovelies on lives

Reactions: 12
So she begs strangers to buy presents for HER kid yet wants to be spoilt on her birthday. Maybe she should have asked chunky Ryan to buy the presents for Logan and say “look spend money on Logan and not to worry about my birthday” she’s a selfish person who has such a high opinion of herself.
She’s bleeping LAZY, cheating the system that is meant for people who genuinely need it and quite frankly I can’t see why she can’t work…..she may have mental health issues….don’t a lot of people but if she can duck around on Tik Tok, go in an out of London 2 days in a row, constantly out and about shopping and eating then she can get a job!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Ryans cleaned her flat top to bottom, so what she's trying too say is Ryan turned up at 9.00 this morning and proceeded to clean, duck off he's cleaning up because he lives there you massive beg!

I thought that if you were in a relationship with someone then dwp still treated you as a couple as far as income went, I thought this was because so many people were abusing the system and doing what Jo does and makes out she is a single mum. At one time it used to be that if your partner spent three nights or less at your home you could claim as a single person but I think they abolished that because people abused the system, I wish someone would dob her in because she is living the high life on us the tax payer!

Reactions: 11
She gives people like me a bad name. She also makes me feel guilty for claiming.
However, I am a genuine single mum who works full time with school age children. I need a childminder after school for 3 hours everyday, and also all through the school holidays for 8 hours a day. I NEED the benefits to pay for the childcare so that I can actually go to work. I do not have a penny spare to pay for luxuries after bills/food has been paid. I couldn't go to work if I didn't have the financial help.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For housing benefit there is still a three night rule not just for single parents, until last year I worked for a housing association in supported housing and we had to warn our residents that if someone stayed in their room more than three nights or if they stayed out more than three nights that housing could be informed.

Reactions: 1
So Ryans cleaned her flat top to bottom, so what she's trying too say is Ryan turned up at 9.00 this morning and proceeded to clean, duck off he's cleaning up because he lives there you massive beg!

I thought that if you were in a relationship with someone then dwp still treated you as a couple as far as income went, I thought this was because so many people were abusing the system and doing what Jo does and makes out she is a single mum. At one time it used to be that if your partner spent three nights or less at your home you could claim as a single person but I think they abolished that because people abused the system, I wish someone would dob her in because she is living the high life on us the tax payer!
no, if you have a partner but don’t live together you claim as single, unless they spend the majority of their time staying at your house . The people screwing the system normally get found out sooner or later
Edit to add that I think if they help with your bills they may count as a couple then. Which Ryan clearly does

She gives people like me a bad name. She also makes me feel guilty for claiming.
However, I am a genuine single mum who works full time with school age children. I need a childminder after school for 3 hours everyday, and also all through the school holidays for 8 hours a day. I NEED the benefits to pay for the childcare so that I can actually go to work. I do not have a penny spare to pay for luxuries after bills/food has been paid. I couldn't go to work if I didn't have the financial help.
No no no - you absolutely should not feel guilty for anything, the welfare system is there to be used by people who need it!

I have no qualms about reporting anyone who is cheating the system like this but don’t you need full name and address etc? Shame someone who knows her hasn’t already done it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.