Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Munchiebox

When she speaks Greek it reminds me of Nessa in gavin and Stacey speaking italian in the restaurant I don't know why 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

jojida

Thread suggestion:

Baking cakes and eating shit but it's not Jo's fault the clothes don't fit

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
I'm fucking sorry but WTAF - you were there 3 hours before you fobbed your oldest off to the local eatery instead of looking after him, and then fuck me your having breakfast and letting him swim, in the sea, on his own!!!!!!!! Granted its close to where you were but shit you were not paying attention to him every second while you were stuffing your face with breakfast, honestly I despair with her parenting!

Reactions: 22

spillthetea33

She fucks me off all she does is Moan she’s no idea how lucky she is it’s so expensive to take your family abroad these days and this fucking waybuloo has managed to afford it so why doesn’t she just shut up enjoy it while most of us are at home working and can’t afford a holiday like this Because we’re not benefit fraud little cunts…there I’ve said it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

ceres457

Is she for real? Has she actually just shown us round a bog-standard hotel room acting like it’s the penthouse suite at the Ritz??? “It has a toilet and a mirror and a telly” fuckin hell. They’ve pushed the boat all the way out for HRH Jo’s Unfiltered Shite grand visit 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

SIZZLEg

Funny how she says her and Ryan don't live together as they can't live together but they just spent 2 weeks on holiday together now he's with her on her shoot in hotel. Full of bull this woman used the benefits system to not work and sit at home to build up her social media career while we all work to pay for it

Spilttea

VIP Member
I just figured out she sounds like Sonia from Eastenders and now I can’t unhear it, it’s the wheezing slightly out of breath tone she has. Like she needs her adenoids seeing to.

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
This holiday is for her, if it was about the boys, even them as a family she would have chosen a place that catered for them as a family with young children.

There is only so much sea swimming her eldest can do before he is bored and wants to do something else. How interesting are deli’s and supermarkets to kids?

The youngest glued to the iPad because there is literally nothing else for him to do.

But as long as Jo gets to cosplay a different nationality, wear her shitty outfits and play happy families with her boyfriend who she loves so much they can’t even live together…

• Haha

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
Honestly thought exactly the same. My husband almost drowned on holiday a few years ago, the sea just changed in a split second. Was frightening! Imagine letting your kid just play on their own . Of course she will say gran and grandad were there but what good is that with their mobility.
Yeah, but it's HER island remember, she will know the currents of the sea intimately, having lived there for about 3 seconds when she was younger 🌊🙄
I'll no go above ma knees in the sea, I'm a big feartie, and I DEFINITELY wouldnt let my kids actually swim in it unsupervised 😠

• Haha

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Can't stand this woman. I can not find a single ounce of respect for her, I have no idea why. She's just vile. Her attitude towards her 'lovelies' is sickening and she's a spoilt bitch. Cried at Christmas because she couldn't afford presents for her kids, but then spent 30 odd quid on a pair of leggings to fit her fat wobbly arse. She replied to an innocent comment one time from someone who asked her about covid (when she supposedly had it) her reply stank of bitchiness. Since then, she's been blocked. Did she ever hear anything about that shittt tattoo she got on her hand 😂😂
My body fills with rage everytime I see her face, I scroll down my Instagram and although I'm not following her, she's always near the top of the 'popular post' so had to block the bitch there too. She's abit like thrush. Best thing she ever did was abort that baby, because from when I last seen she was a shit mother too the children she has now.

• Heart

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Her voice when she's trying to be an 'influencer' or 'professional' and she ends her sentences with her voice going higher is like nails on a chalk board ffs

Jo's unfiltered life #4 Still tubby. Unfunny. Teeth, flat and life still grubby

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Onceupatime

VIP Member
So she begs strangers to buy presents for HER kid yet wants to be spoilt on her birthday. Maybe she should have asked chunky Ryan to buy the presents for Logan and say “look spend money on Logan and not to worry about my birthday” she’s a selfish person who has such a high opinion of herself.
She’s FUCKING LAZY, cheating the system that is meant for people who genuinely need it and quite frankly I can’t see why she can’t work…..she may have mental health issues….don’t a lot of people but if she can fuck around on Tik Tok, go in an out of London 2 days in a row, constantly out and about shopping and eating then she can get a job!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ginge2804

VIP Member
Funny that beggy because he is literally hiding or on your tik toks everyday.
It’s completely different to being a single mum. He does help with bills. When they go out as a family, they have two incomes to pay for it. Ryan nips to the shop for her so pays for shopping. She also has two sets of grandparents that have the kids overnight weekly.
She’s trying to jump on a bandwagon that she doesn’t belong to.

Reactions: 17

ginge2804

VIP Member
I dont have a lot of money so Im not judging her for that alone all though Im sure mrs beggy could have paid extra for them. But if I was going somewhere like that I wouldn't go until I had extra to treat them as I think its a lot for kids to see all the fun stuff and not be able to experience at least some of the paid stuff.
Also I have filmed a couple of my sons meltdowns for his paediatrician I wouldnt dream of posting it to social media. The only others who have seen it is my mum as she has him sometimes and needs to know what triggers him and my husband.
No, I’m not judging people in general for not having money for extras. Butlins is pricey so if you can’t afford extra rides that’s fair enough and I don’t judge. I don’t have a lot of money either

What I do judge is Jo refusing to let the boys on a ride that cost a few quid at most, and filming how it ruined the day, when every other day she’s buying things for herself and could quite easily have pod for a quick ride rather than make an entire video about how her kids ruined the day

• Heart
Reactions: 17

VIP Member
So her partner has kicked a bees nest on purpose? Why? Is he a child? Wonder why Hunter acts up so much if that’s the role model in his life!
I'm sorry if my bloke did that he would be gone, me and my partner spent the whole weekend removing honey bees from my mums flat, (with the help of a local bee keeper) we caught the queen and managed to cut out all the honey comb so they could be transported to their new home, we spent hours researching so we didn't upset or harm the bee's, and then I see this fucking cretin purposely kicking a nest, what a pair of fucking dickheads, I didn't think I could dislike her more but I was wrong!

That pork looks dry as a nuns chuff!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

VIP Member
Jo is playing the system like a fucking fiddle, they are doing what they are doing for extra money, She calls him her partner and he is the youngest sons dad! Does she think everyone is fucking stupid, this is the oldest trick in the book and DWP are onto it these days, there is too much evidence on her tiktok for her to say they aren't in a relationship!! Clearly this woman is committing benefit fraud and should be shopped! She is not like any other single part time working mum, because she isn't single!!! Stupid cunt!

• Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
It’s the Greek sea, the children are Greek via her therefore they will have innate advantage over other lesser Greek kids and be able to navigate the currents/tides/ waves / any thing vaguely dangerous.
Why is anyone surprised this lazy lump is sitting stuffing her face whilst her child is in the sea alone, remember her wanting to leave them in their rooms alone whilst she went off and had dinner etc because she had a baby monitor. Twat.

• Haha

Ellen19

Chatty Member
I've had enough Ive reported her, claiming cos Ryan works away in the week. Piss off. Her name and address was so easy to find

• Heart
  • Sad