Jordi Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is questioning why she is always tired.

Im here to break the news to her that it’s all of her booze and drugs binges. For someone that is apparently trained as a nurse, she knows duck all about the damage she is doing to her body.

Reactions: 4
She is questioning why she is always tired.

Im here to break the news to her that it’s all of her booze and drugs binges. For someone that is apparently trained as a nurse, she knows duck all about the damage she is doing to her body.
she’s a nurse but she also happily gets different beauticians to inject random products in her face for free promo!

Reactions: 3
Eh up. Jordi has been on here again. Posts a video stating is (one of her many) support bubbles. She is something else. Good luck keeping your job. What a disgrace.

Reactions: 4
Eh up. Jordi has been on here again. Posts a video stating is (one of her many) support bubbles. She is something else. Good luck keeping your job. What a disgrace.
how do you report her to the NHS? Is there a nurse union or something.

Reactions: 1
how do you report her to the NHS? Is there a nurse union or something.
I agree, SHE is literally the reason the NHS is struggling so badly at the minute. You’d think with her being a nurse and seeing the devastation first hand that covid has had on our hospitals that she wouldn’t be doing half the tit she’s at. She’s just a self entitled brat! Ps. Hey Jordi 👋🏼

Jordi I feel bad for you. This thread has only 7 pages. You're not that popular 🤣🤣

I'm disgusted that Salford Uni have granted her a first class degree when she has shown such blatant disregard for the ongoing pandemic guidelines and instead of helping out the NHS, she has been swanning off here there and everywhere and breaking the rules. They were made aware of her actions by the PALS service and clearly have not acted on it.

Reactions: 8
I'm disgusted that Salford Uni have granted her a first class degree when she has shown such blatant disregard for the ongoing pandemic guidelines and instead of helping out the NHS, she has been swanning off here there and everywhere and breaking the rules. They were made aware of her actions by the PALS service and clearly have not acted on it.
I mean it is Salford uni 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her true or false thing on her story. Says she’s a registered nurse. 😂😂😂😂😂 how laughable. Wants to be taken seriously but wouldn’t rule out a reality sure. She just wants to be famous and I truly believe Sean that she just used him for the followers.

Reactions: 5
Also her saying she wants to focus on her career more than dating. duck OFF!! How about starting by respecting the NHS WHO YOU WORK FOR!! Absolute clown of a girl!!

Reactions: 5
She is possibly the most entitle witch I have ever come across. Her latest story (another breaking of lockdown obviously) “can someone source these trainers for my friend!”. How about stop being such a bleeping beg and thinking the world owes you just because you are pretty. I tell you what these influencers have hit my last nerve today
She is honestly disgusting! She is a porta porta wannabe with no real influencer friends. Rides on the coat tails of any fucker.
The fact that she is a nurse is absolutely disgusting! NHS need to hand their head in shame for employing her.

She pretends she lives in alderley edge but she lives in a grotty looking house in Sale and has the most cheap looking fake designer clothes/bags I've ever seen

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That’s sad. However I feel most people on here have called her out on her disgraceful attitude to covid and blatant rule breaks.

However nobody really comments on her here now. It was mainly whilst she was really taking the piss and being fairly mean with regard to covid rules. This thread is quiet now as she is obeying rules it seems

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why her mum doesn’t pull her up on anything. It’s strange! Like hello Suzy your daughters a student nurse constantly getting pissed, constantly getting her flaps out in cheap nylon dresses & not obeying any covid rules whatsoever. She’s a bleeping nurse. My mum wound literally tell me I was a moron and to sort my life out. Chavs

Tattle ain’t the problem ffs 🙈🙈 your daughters a waster who spent lockdown hoeing it up in Dubai. Yeah we all saw the stories before they were deleted. Stop the denial. tit parenting.

Reactions: 8