Jordi Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she is friends with Olivia Bracy who is Sean Pratt’s girlfriend who happens to be Jordi Leigh’s ex. It’s so incestuous!

Reactions: 4
And she is friends with Olivia Bracy who is Sean Pratt’s girlfriend who happens to be Jordi Leigh’s ex. It’s so incestuous!
They probably have the same targets. The aim is for exposure and money/freebies rather than a real relationship I imagine!

Reactions: 3
I’m sure Sam was repeatedly posting stories saying he wouldn’t get with another girl looking for ‘instafame’. The lot of them are so embarrassing.

Jordi recents story’s are disgusting. We are going through a pandemic and she out there posting videos of endless parties with hundreds off people.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Just seen Sam’s stories...he’s covid positive yet his girlfriend is sat on the bed with him. If you have covid, you should be isolating even if you live with your family. That doesn’t mean hanging out with your girlfriend!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Jordi recents story’s are disgusting. We are going through a pandemic and she out there posting videos of endless parties with hundreds off people.
she’s an absolute mess, I saw these! She’s constantly drunk can’t handle her drinks either!

Lovely choice of words! Vile girl

Attachments

Last edited:
she’s an absolute mess, I saw these! She’s constantly drunk can’t handle her drinks either!

Lovely choice of words! Vile girl
It won’t let me play your video but I’m assuming you mean her shouting the word N***a on her story. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Remember when she was sat crying on her story last time she was away with Sam because they wouldn’t let them fly back home because of lockdown. I hope they leave her there again

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It won’t let me play your video but I’m assuming you mean her shouting the word N***a on her story. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Remember when she was sat crying on her story last time she was away with Sam because they wouldn’t let them fly back home because of lockdown. I hope they leave her there again
yep she says that, if you press and hold the video it should say download press that and then you should be able to watch! She’s absolutely disgusting for using that word. I can’t stand her.

was that the time she was trying to get people to book with a really good deal and then days later she was stuck there - can’t stand her!

• Wow
I’ve just seen this video and I am HORRIFIED. How DARE she. I’m a black woman and I’m of the opinion that NO ONE should say that word. The sound of it makes me shudder and makes my heart sink. She is just vile.

Also, can she PLEASE sort her hair extensions out? Surely some company can gift her some good extensions or even just a nice hairstyle for her real hair? It just really irks me how her hair is not blended with her extensions at all?!?! UGH.

Reactions: 6
I would be mortified to be related to her or her friends that she is out there with. They are behaving disgracefully considering they are in a Muslim country.

By the look of her vids someone has pissed her off or she is reading her

It’s sad as she really has jeopardised her career with her abhorrent behaviour. Hopefully she will realise and issue an apology

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow. I have no idea what they are on at that party but it’s just not alcohol, that’s for sure.

How does she manage to get all this time off to go to Dubai on holiday? I don’t think nurses get that many holidays. How does she afford it?

How does she manage to get all this time off to go to Dubai on holiday? I don’t think nurses get that many holidays. How does she afford it?
I’m a doctor and I can’t afford it 😆 maybe she’s a porta potty too?

Reactions: 5