Jordi Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you have gone through five years of training and education then you, of all people, should know that being vaccinated as an ICU nurse not only makes complete sense but 100% should be a requirement during an ongoing global pandemic…?!? i’m really curious to know how she expects to work within such an environment (a job she has only just landed) when she clearly has zero regard whatsoever for immunocompromised and/or critically ill patients? honestly, as a nurse myself, there are so many things about this girl that i don’t understand how she has managed to get to this point 😵💫

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
if you have gone through five years of training and education then you, of all people, should know that being vaccinated as an ICU nurse not only makes complete sense but 100% should be a requirement during an ongoing global pandemic…?!? i’m really curious to know how she expects to work within such an environment (a job she has only just landed) when she clearly has zero regard whatsoever for immunocompromised and/or critically ill patients? honestly, as a nurse myself, there are so many things about this girl that i don’t understand how she has managed to get to this point 😵💫
Exactly!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Probably use it as an excuse to ditch the career to try and “influence” instead 🥴… never seems to be in work anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
How on earth is this acceptable behaviour from an ICU nurse!! It makes me so angry as someone who has several serious brain conditions and has at least one brain surgery at the hospital a year she works at. To think I could end up under her care is just awful.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t know why she bothers going abroad… all she does is sit in pubs and bars and drink (or smoke weed / take magic mushrooms in this instance). She’s seen absolutely nothing in Belgium or Amsterdam. There are so many amazing places and sites to see - yet all she does is go to the bars! Why bother?! Isn’t she embarrassed when she tells people she’s been somewhere and they ask “oh, did you see Anne Frank’s House” (for example) and she’s like “uhh no, I just got pissed”.

Reactions: 5
Wow, those bed pics at the start 😂😂 What an absolutely thicko not even noticing a spatter of jizz infront of her face. Probably full of the Colombian 😂😂

She’s a mess. Also, who is this new man? Swear the other day she was with someone else 😂
Since her break up with Sean the Pratt she's had 3 or 4 boyfriends, new one every few months and every single one has been the love of her life 😍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she’s in Turkey getting Turkey Teeth 😂 Hilarious considering the number of NHS dentists have been speaking out recently about how many people they’re having to fit dentures for that have been to Turkey. She works for the NHS ffs. And didn’t she have fake teeth to start with? What happened to them?

What’s wrong with her mouth?? On her stories today, as she’s talking, one side of her mouth wasn’t moving. Is it the new Turkey teeth or has she always had that?
505031D2-871B-480D-AC58-A1B678B59B04.png

Reactions: 1
What’s wrong with her mouth?? On her stories today, as she’s talking, one side of her mouth wasn’t moving. Is it the new Turkey teeth or has she always had that?
View attachment 1556993
Looks like her lip fillers or Botox has gone wrong or something.

Has she actually gone for cosmetic treatments in her work scrubs??? God knows how she still has a hospital based job!

Reactions: 4
She’s a mess. Also, who is this new man? Swear the other day she was with someone else 😂
The picture of her and her new boyfriend Niall has already been taken down off Instagram 😂 im sure on her birthday she was showing off about all the places he was taking her in Italy as a birthday present.
But she’s just been in Ibiza on drugs all week and must of cheated on him and he’s finished her 😂

Another new man for Jordi...
Her new boyfriend was Niall but he hates girls who party, act like slags and take drugs. I see she’s been in Ibiza for a week and the pictures of them both have now gone 😂. He clearly realised what a mess she is.

• Haha
The picture of her and her new boyfriend Niall has already been taken down off Instagram 😂 im sure on her birthday she was showing off about all the places he was taking her in Italy as a birthday present.
But she’s just been in Ibiza on drugs all week and must of cheated on him and he’s finished her 😂

Her new boyfriend was Niall but he hates girls who party, act like slags and take drugs. I see she’s been in Ibiza for a week and the pictures of them both have now gone 😂. He clearly realised what a mess she is.
Her boyfriends never seem to last long. Sean seemed to have been the longest kept 🤣🤣

• Haha