Jordi Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute disgrace! The way she drinks and quite clearly can’t handle the alcohol. The use of the N word was vile and the way she is behaving in a Muslim country is absolutely appalling I can’t stand her!!!

Reactions: 1
She’s an absolute disgrace! The way she drinks and quite clearly can’t handle the alcohol. The use of the N word was vile and the way she is behaving in a Muslim country is absolutely appalling I can’t stand her!!!
she looked like she under the influence of more than just alcohol but even so, can’t handle it at all. I hope she cleans herself up a bit.

I don’t think she will either because she will have to isolate for 10 days when she gets back. No hospital would’ve allowed that with everything going on. I think she failed to secure a job for when she finished. She said her degree ended last month and when my sister finished her nursing degree, she started her qualified job straight away.

Reactions: 5
I really really hope she gets in tit for her disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 3
I just can’t believe as a nurse of all people she’s going on all those flamboyant foreign holidays where you’d think from the stories it was 2016 and corona didn’t exist.

I mean surely as a nurse working in hospitals at a time like this she’s seen first hand the devastation of corona yet she still wants to go abroad shocking.

• Heart
She isn't a nurse. She hasn't got her PIN yet, she isn't on the NMC Register. She has worked a tiny handful of bank (agency) shifts as an NHSP support worker during the pandemic. She also was finishing off her placement hours for her nursing degree, but she didn't seem to be doing that full-time either. She has done the absolute bare minimum during the crisis (they changed the hours requirements to graduate, so you needed less hours to qualify, so her endless resits/suspension of studies/breaks to go on holiday paid off and she hasn't had to train as many hours to qualify to be a nurse as she was supposed to).

I'm assuming she is now graduating with the January 2018 intake lot and will be starting with all the other newly qualified nurses. Trusts tend to do fixed inductions e.g. my friend graduated later than the rest of her cohort and had to wait a couple of months to start her job with the following lot of grads.

She got done for drink-driving while being a nursing student, despite training at a major trauma centre that has many wards caring for people who have experienced devastating, life-changing injuries as a result of car accidents. From what she's said about her job (that she hasn't started yet!) she will be on one of the trauma/neuro/head injury wards. She doesn't give a tit whatsoever. She just wants to become an aesthetic nurse and make money being flown to Dubai/getting the train to Mayfair during a pandemic to be someone's influencer arm candy for hire, while looking terminally bored and eye bleeping herself in her phone with that dead-fish stare.

I just can’t believe as a nurse of all people she’s going on all those flamboyant foreign holidays where you’d think from the stories it was 2016 and corona didn’t exist.

I mean surely as a nurse working in hospitals at a time like this she’s seen first hand the devastation of corona yet she still wants to go abroad shocking.

Reactions: 8
She won’t be able to cope with regular nurse shifts if she is loaded with ket and hungover that’s for sure.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 388884
You’re not being palmed off you stupid twit! They have told you to monitor it for 6 months. Her body is clearly flaring up after the abuse it’s endured for the past 3 weeks!
‘Sad that I work for the NHS...’ you’ve been a danger to the NHS throughout the whole pandemic you selfish witch!

I know - works for NHS when it suits her. How can she call herself a trainee nurse

Please tell me I’m not reading things right....

fucks about with drugs and alcohol
Flouts COVID rules
Drink drives which could kill people
Adopts attitudes not in line with UK Government

...but somehow wants to use whatever special privilege she has because she works for the NHS....

please tell me she is absolutely bleeping kidding.

Every country I know has parked it’s elective surgery because of the overwhelming stress COVID is having on the health system.

this really is evidence that she really really doesn’t get it at all.

what a selfish entitled little witch she is.

I hope she enjoys the pain. Drugs are of course her thing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good to see she is going between various households again. Such a role model. I’m sure the nhs would be so proud of you. Such a stupid silly little girl

• Wow