Jordi Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad there's a post for this girl. I'm surprised it's not longer to be honest. She's always been vile she had a relationship with her childhood sweetheart, a boy called Joey, and cheater on him in his own home on his own couch with his best mate.
She will never change, cares for no one but herself
Yes we’ve been told you must have had the first jab by feb 2022 and second by April or you’re out

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm so glad there's a post for this girl. I'm surprised it's not longer to be honest. She's always been vile she had a relationship with her childhood sweetheart, a boy called Joey, and cheater on him in his own home on his own couch with his best mate.
She will never change, cares for no one but herself
Ooooh more tea please!

Reactions: 1
Is she still a student nurse or she packed all that in for validation and likes on insta

I don’t know who her new boyfriend is, but he constantly looks like he wishes the ground would open up and swallow him, just so he can get away from her 😂 Every story post she puts up of him - he looks like he absolutely hates being there!

IMG_4243.png
IMG_4242.png
IMG_4244.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
2 months later and it looks like she back sniffing round Sam Chaloner

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So this year alone she's on her 3rd boyfriend 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Then declares their love to each other on comments. She's a skanky little woman ain't she

Reactions: 5
All traces of each other on socials gone, duck me this girl ploughs through men 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5