Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like these commenters have a point- why she getting extensions when she has 100’s of wigs??? I really hope she does donate them to people who would really benefit from them cause this is just ridiculous what an absolute waste
I really don't get her she could have had extensions from.the start 😕

Reactions: 1
Feel like these commenters have a point- why she getting extensions when she has 100’s of wigs??? I really hope she does donate them to people who would really benefit from them cause this is just ridiculous what an absolute waste
"what's the point when you just wear wigs and act black" creasing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fully no offence to the hair stylist, but her hair still looks like a wig in this? It’s too weirdly shiny right? I also really wished she went lighter, her brows do not match at all, far too light…
8B5C6577-7868-4F84-9715-C442898834AC.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Fully no offence to the hair stylist, but her hair still looks like a wig in this? It’s too weirdly shiny right? I also really wished she went lighter, her brows do not match at all, far too light…View attachment 2173514
I agree, I also thought this looked like a wig. I think the jet black hair is just too dark, a dark chocolate brown would have looked a lot better and natural on her

Reactions: 13
Fully no offence to the hair stylist, but her hair still looks like a wig in this? It’s too weirdly shiny right? I also really wished she went lighter, her brows do not match at all, far too light…View attachment 2173514
It looks awful very wig like as already said. The thickness looks too heavy for her hair as well which will cause damage she would suit a lighter colour black is very harsh

Reactions: 2
Somethings up w Jake. She tagged him in a story but doesn’t put his face in it … either he’s gained the weight we suspected or he’s done something he doesn’t want online. Cause he use to love being online n in her videos

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Loool sorry but what in the flying f*ck is she talking about.

"look at these bags"
"I hate it here"

doing what exactly?! she's a "self employed" influencer who films content of things shes either gifted or getting paid for. Her clothes? gifted. Her hair? gifted. Her makeup? gifted. Her house supplies? gifted. Wouldn't be surprised if her house is gifted too! Not to mention gets given £££'s of b&m vouchers when she can afford to take it out of her own pocket. Long story short, this girl is living comfortably

She has absolutely no reason to be posting "struggle" stories to look relatable when there are people struggling with their 9-5 jobs. Annoys me when influencers do that 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

"look at these bags"
"I hate it here"

doing what exactly?! she's a "self employed" influencer who films content of things shes either gifted or getting paid for. Her clothes? gifted. Her hair? gifted. Her makeup? gifted. Her house supplies? gifted. Wouldn't be surprised if her house is gifted too! Not to mention gets given £££'s of b&m vouchers when she can afford to take it out of her own pocket. Long story short, this girl is living comfortably

She has absolutely no reason to be posting "struggle" stories to look relatable when there are people struggling with their 9-5 jobs. Annoys me when influencers do that 😂
She along with other influencers or celebs who try to keep it real are tone deaf.

Reactions: 9

"look at these bags"
"I hate it here"

posting pics of yourself crying while still posing is tacky af

u know she took this pic multiple times

Reactions: 13
Jordan needs to leave her house.... she's clearly struggling because she has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING going on in her life. She needs friends, hobbies, a real job, or all of the above. She's crying and having a hard time only because her life has 0 substance. She has all the time & money in the world to become more productive but chooses to stay locked up in her house taking selfies instead

Reactions: 10
Jordan needs to leave her house.... she's clearly struggling because she has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING going on in her life. She needs friends, hobbies, a real job, or all of the above. She's crying and having a hard time only because her life has 0 substance. She has all the time & money in the world to become more productive but chooses to stay locked up in her house taking selfies instead
It is so so easy to spiral when you’re bored. Even when I have a day off, if I don’t go out and do something, even it’s it popping to the shops to get dinner, I struggle.

Reactions: 4
she looks horrific.

dark tangerine, blotchy skin

tic tac toilet bowl teeth

10 kilos of jet black wig hair

caterpillar eyebrows

dirty witch nails

just gross!
---
Comparison the abs picture is from 2020
she's taking him down to her hole of depression and unemployment. sad! does he not have his own life, hobbies, work, studies, anything?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.