Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he hasn't posted on his own insta since april 2022 which seems odd for someone with 40k followers especially when i imagine he could be getting gifted items and ads with that amount of followers, he's definitely hiding

Reactions: 6
Am I missing the tea on Jake as he gets a fair few comments, is he a dodgy guy or just because he's associated with Jordan? 😂

I feel kinda bad for him because gaining some weight after being so shredded can't be easy

Reactions: 10
Where has Jordan suddenly found friends and leaving the house from? Very out of character...🤔😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think her and Jake are still together? Not seen him commenting on any of her posts like he usually does. Considering they spent 24/7 together, there's been no mention. Or have I missed something?

Reactions: 2
His birthday is 21st June according to her insta. Let’s see if she posts him this week

Reactions: 1
Way too much time. If I had her (lack of) routine, I’d make my breakfast fresh every day 😅

Reactions: 6
She does nothing for years and then jets off abroad twice in a month.😄 Must be worried about lack of engagement and money.

Reactions: 4
This is how I see jordan but add orange. Her makeup isn’t good. Soemtimes it is but all the comments are faaaaaake

0EFCC287-4E69-4D45-B974-8EA6D38394C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This isn't even her authentic style. At all. She probably saw some other influencer or Bella Hadid wearing it. She would NEVER see all these pieces separately in a boutique, store (or even her closet) and put them together. EVER.

Reactions: 10
This isn't even her authentic style. At all. She probably saw some other influencer or Bella Hadid wearing it. She would NEVER see all these pieces separately in a boutique, store (or even her closet) and put them together. EVER.
AND from this pic I would 100% think she was mixed race. Idk why she insists on borderline blackfishing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.