Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that picture of Jake
That’s why he’s never in her videos now.., wow 😯

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t do videos w him anymore. Either he refused or she’s embarrassed he used to pop in n out of videos n lives
---
5A228554-8A82-495E-812A-0973A27E7D8F.png
3856FE40-C51F-492D-8F5C-0374BC08EC1A.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinely screamed this morning when I swiped and saw this not being dramatic I yelped
D7CD8BC5-3B36-42E5-AEDE-75EA559F906F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ngl if someone thinks black people look like Jordan I’m highly offended lol you can try but you’ll never be the original 😭😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ngl if someone thinks black people look like Jordan I’m highly offended lol you can try but you’ll never be the original 😭😭.
Nobody said black people look like her haha, I highlighted that she seems like she’s trying to take pieces of black people’s appearance and use them for her own personal look when shes literally a white woman. It’s awful!

Reactions: 6
My point is sometimes imo Jordan isn’t blackfishing. Well she is but not successfully. I’ve seen images of people I genuinely thought were black but aren’t. W Jordan she just looks dirty and sticky and like she smells or old piss and body spray. She tried to in terms of her stereotypical mannerisms along w trying to look Asian etc but she fails miserably I’d hate for anyone to see her and think we influenced that 😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.