Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl doesnt have any friends so she invited random influences which is soooo sad. She invited a local influencer I know who was fangirling to see her... is that how you really wanna spend your birthday :oops:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s on Tik tok live using products and combs I use on my mixed race children’s hair… I’m convinced she thinks she’s not white

Reactions: 7
She’s on Tik tok live using products and combs I use on my mixed race children’s hair… I’m convinced she thinks she’s not white
She’s such an ick. From her mannerisms, that fake americanised accent she does, to the products she uses - she’s really trying to pretend that she’s a different race. Frustrating that she’s been getting away with it for years and seemingly with v few consequences

Reactions: 17
Her nose contour is bleeping ridiculous on her latest makeup TikTok

Reactions: 4
She’s such an ick. From her mannerisms, that fake americanised accent she does, to the products she uses - she’s really trying to pretend that she’s a different race. Frustrating that she’s been getting away with it for years and seemingly with v few consequences

Agreed… The phrases and mannerisms she does turn my stomach… calling products ‘she’ or ‘her’ and saying ‘on the skin’ and the way she pumps product from the bottle into her orange back hand from about a foot above it… ICK! But the joke is on me because I can’t stop watching her videos just to see how annoying she is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jake has gone really chubby. He used to be super fit and muscly before, probs why he hasn’t posted on ig for ages

Reactions: 9
I wonder if he's low key depressed and been eating his feelings? Since moving into the house they literally do nothing, they never go out or don't go away much - even just in the UK - we know Jordan has a lot of money they could easily afford weekends away in dog friendly places and go for big walks with the dog.
I'd find her vlogs interesting if she did stuff like that instead of just doing make up everyday

Reactions: 18
Hanging up rice is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen
image.jpg

---
Not everything has to b aesthetic ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
This just came up on my FYP and I thought she looks good (better brows, not black/asian fishing)! Mad that it’s just to go Starbucks though lol
4C07BE72-C59B-460A-8E63-41F8CB8D3BD8.png

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.