Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nerve of this witch. Of course I love that she’s speaking out against it. Thank god influencers are BUT she’s acting like she hasn’t been black fishing for years. You’re part of the problem!!

Reactions: 12
Her last IG story… is she really going to a farm like that?! She looks so dirty, I just want to scrub her face. I just checked her YouTube as well and she did not even post in 3 weeks. Lazy ass witch. I hate how people like her do not even do anything to earn tons of money meanwhile I am studying and working to earn some money so I can pay my rent and buy some food. She does not deserve anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her last IG story… is she really going to a farm like that?! She looks so dirty, I just want to scrub her face. I just checked her YouTube as well and she did not even post in 3 weeks. Lazy ass witch. I hate how people like her do not even do anything to earn tons of money meanwhile I am studying and working to earn some money so I can pay my rent and buy some food. She does not deserve anything.
She doesn’t even put the work in anymore and companies still want to work with her, I honestly don’t get it. If I ran a company she’d be straight off my PR list. She needs to realise how lucky she is because a lot of people would love to have even a fraction of what she has

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She always bangs on about how much her inconsistency annoys hers. Well it is truly it did, you would have sorted it by now, it’s been months. You’d think she’d just plan things out better, writes a to do list everyday and get it done, it’s not that difficult! I make content for Insta and I schedule it around my uni work and part time work fine, she can do it as a full time job no problem surely?

Reactions: 5
My question is what the hell does she do with her life? Like surely she’d bore herself into make a video

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she really not know that with her pale ass skin she’d get sunburned? Sis really thinks she’s not ghostly white

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She surprisingly looks really cute for once this looks suits her
Hmmm I don’t know if it’s the hair or the filter but she looks like an ill Victorian child in that image. But it’s refreshing not seeing her shades darker than she’s meant to be

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hmmm I don’t know if it’s the hair or the filter but she looks like an ill Victorian child in that image. But it’s refreshing not seeing her shades darker than she’s meant to be
she looks like a corpse. whatever filter she is using.. STOP IT. i'm paler than her and i don't look like this. she is crazy for editing her skin grey

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honesty wtf is that make up

Look at that tan difference from her face to her back lol
this girl does my head in with how fake she is and who is trying to be with the dark tan/foundation the way she does her eye makeup to make herself look like a complete different person. These you tubers have let “fame” get to their heads. Z listers more like. Hi I’m new btw :)

Reactions: 1
We need this Jordan back. She was more of a baddie than the bee Jordan tryna be a baddie. Her face looks so different then to now. Now she looks almost ghostly n like an alien View attachment 632251

An evolution of the crusty brows. From old to new. View attachment 632255
View attachment 632261View attachment 632259

The picture w the pink shirt. Omg that’s her peak. She looks stunning wtf happened. I’m blaming Jake 😂😂
What’s the big obsession with trying to make the lips look bigger? 😷 honestly cannot bare this trend yeno

Did she end up doing that awful before and after sex tiktok?
Just had a look at her page and she hasn’t. Thank the lord. She’s probably still to this day trying to make herself look like she’s had the night of her life but makeup still intact 🤨 I don’t mind people being open and talking positive about sex but she’s the type that would’ve kept going on and on to her friends when she lost her virginity or would always talk pointlessly about sex

Just had a look at her page and she hasn’t. Thank the lord. She’s probably still to this day trying to make herself look like she’s had the night of her life but makeup still intact 🤨 I don’t mind people being open and talking positive about sex but she’s the type that would’ve kept going on and on to her friends when she lost her virginity or would always talk pointlessly about sex
I can imagine her going super heavy with the eye make up and making herself cry so it runs down her face for the after video to remind us all that she is the blowjob kween 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
W
I can imagine her going super heavy with the eye make up and making herself cry so it runs down her face for the after video to remind us all that she is the blowjob kween 🙃
What on earth is with these stupid trends nowadays. Rrr I swear to god I cannot stand tiktok and the ridiculous trends people copy 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The same make up look yet again ...
Am I just having a weird moment or has she filmed that exact look….in that exact outfit…with the same hair a few months back…? Someone tell me if I’m wrong hahaha. I’m having dejavu with the whole thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.